Art Institutes: Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts degree and certificate/diploma programs at these locations: Arlington, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle.
- Offers education programs to aspiring and working professionals who wish to fast-track their careers or master the art of pan-Asian cuisine. Fort Canning Park, Singapore.
Cambridge School of Culinary Arts
- Roberta Dowling's culinary arts school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, offers professional chef programs, continuing education classes, and travel programs in the culinary arts.
Can Do Chefs
- Hands-on cooking classes featuring cuisines from around the world. Classes during the day, evening and some Saturdays.
Cascade Culinary Institute
- Partner of Central Oregon Community College. Offers four-term certificate of completion in Culinary Arts.
Culinary Business Academy
- Offers culinary training in the areas of personal chef, catering/dinner parties, and commercial kitchens. Includes course offerings, pricing, and contact information.
Culinary Institute LeNôtre
- Learn cooking from French chefs. Provides school training and continuing education through intensive, hands on classes. Located in Houston, Texas, USA.
Food of Course Cookery School
- The Food of Course Cookery School provides hands-on experience, courses for a day, a week or a month. Tailor made courses available.
- Professional culinary and hospitality management training in Galveston, Texas, USA. Hands-on experience in lab training and catering.
Ice Cream University Seminars
- Ice Cream University, the educational arm of Malcolm Stogo Associates, an international ice cream consulting company based in Scarsdale, New York.
Institute of Culinary Education
- Founded in 1974, offering accredited diploma programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry and Baking and Culinary Management, as well as hands-on cooking courses, wine tastings and walking tours for the general public.
L'Academie de Cuisine
- L'Academie de Cuisine offers cooking classes for adults and children and professional programs for gourmet chefs. Courses include Professional Culinary Development, Fundamental Culinary and Pastry and International Culinary Techniques.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Offers master, graduate, certificate and diploma programmes in hospitality management, gastronomy, cuisine and patisserie. Contact details and programme descriptions. Located in Adelaide and Sydney, Australia.
Le Cordon Bleu Schools North America
- Offers 15-month programs for degrees in culinary arts and hospitality and restaurant management, and 9-month program for patisserie and baking certification. Campuses throughout the USA.
Leiths School of Food and Wine
- Training school for both professional and amateur cooks. Includes profile, courses and FAQ. Also features cookery books, franchise opportunities, catering insurance, and Leiths List agency for cooks. Based in London, UK.
Peterson's Culinary Schools
- Peterson's is a respected publisher of educational and career guides. Browse detailed descriptions of more than 40 culinary schools and programs, which provide a taste of Peterson's print directory.
San Diego Culinary Institute
- Certificate programs in basic professional culinary skills and baking and pastry arts. Also offers hands-on home chef classes. Information about programs, curriculum, and registration. La Mesa, California.
School of Natural Cookery
- Offers a curriculum emphasizing vegetarian food preparation. Separate programs for the professional and for the home cook. No accreditation. Boulder, Colorado.
Tante Marie School of Cookery
- Cordon Bleu cookery school in England offering courses to students from all over the world. Courses, facilities, profile and testimonials included.
- Italian cookery schools in Essex, Le Marche, and Tuscany.
York Technical Institute Culinary Arts
- Culinary arts college in Mt. Joy, Pennsylvania. Cooking school providing pastry chef courses, baking school, chef training, catering training, and restaurant management courses.