You are here
SomaliNet Internet Directory
- Compilers and Interpreters (32)
- Lisp Machines (5)
- McCarthy, John@ (3)
- Operating Systems@ (1)
- Software (24)
- Computers: Artificial Intelligence (1,109)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review (65)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Data Structured (3)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional (56)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected (4)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Multiparadigm (1)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm (16)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source (1)
- Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective (2)
- Association of Lisp Users: ALU - Well organized, over 100 pages of information on Lisp: references, books, tutorials, free and commercial implementations, free software, events, conferences, history, organizations, other resources.
- CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository - Collection of files, programs, publications, of interest to Artificial Intelligence researchers, educators, students, practitioners.
- The Common Lisp Directory - Collects all possible resources for the CL language: libraries, tools, software, documents, events, groups, organizations, people.
- Common-Lisp.net - CL development resources, good start point for new programmers. Free: CVS, mail lists, web and FTP space.
- Franz Inc. - Producers of Allegro CL and related products
- Gordon S. Novak Jr. - Free software, information, links.
- Hello, World Program - Lisp version of this canonical first program.
- History of Lisp - Source code, design documents, references, other material on original Lisp I/1.5 system, and many follow-ons. Project of Computer History Museum's Software Collection Committee.
- Jeff's Lisp Page - Related links about Lisp, papers, book reviews, programs, Net articles, from a variety of sources.
- Kent Pitman's Public Page - Publications, postings (mostly Lisp related); political thoughts, links.
- Lisp - Paul Graham Lisp essays (including Beating the Averages), history, FAQ, code, many links.
- Lisp Programming Language - Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Online Publications by Erann Gat - Lisp papers: Lisp as an Alternative to Java; Complete Idiot's Guides to: Special Variables and Lexical Closures, CL Packages; Locales: First-Class Lexical Environments for CL; robotics papers.
- P.S., Parenthetically Speaking - Set of articles on several aspects of Lisp and related issues.
- PC AI: Lisp Programming Language - Page with brief description, very useful links with annotations for vendors, search engines, more: references (linked and non-linked) for articles, books.
- Readable S-expressions and Sweet-expressions: Getting the Infix Fix and Fewer Parentheses in Lisp-like Languages - Proposal to replace pure S-expressions with more flexible mixed alternative. David A. Wheeler's Weblog.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Suggest a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|