Health On the Net Foundation
- Guides lay persons and non-medical users and medical practitioners to useful and reliable online medical and health information. Provides leadership in setting ethical standards for Web site developers.
- Resource for consumers, physicians, nurses, and educators. Includes news, chat forums, health quizzes and consumer product updates.
- Find advice, information about diseases and drugs, fitness tips, and news items.
- Features current news plus archives, guides by subject, "Ask a Doctor", searchable conditions database, message board, and e-mail newsletter subscription.
- Harvard Medical School's consumer health information, journal databases, a medical dictionary, FAQs on latest news and live forums.