Open Directory - Health: Home Health: Home Care
- Provides a wide range of personal in-home care options to enable seniors to live at home independently.
- Search for long term care facilities, home care agencies, adult day care, and alternative facilities.
- Provides non-medical homecare to help older adults and disabled individuals to continue to live in their homes in the Chicago area.
Home Care Helper
- Resources for home care providers on planning ethics, telehealth and elder suicide.
Home Health Aide Finders
- Place for families to find, contact and hire home health aides in geographical area from database of aides. Information on list, registration, and contacts.
Home Health Provider
- Resource for professionals in the managed care industry. Includes information on home health care, rehabilitation, geriatric care, infusion therapy and related topics.
International Association of Homes and Services for the Ageing
- An international membership association that represents providers of care for the ageing in over 30 countries. Information on their mission and conferences.
Kansas Home Care Association (KHCA)
- Nonprofit member organization providing leadership, support, advocacy, and services. Information on education, events, directory, and contacts.
National Association for Home Care (NAHC)
- Trade association representing the interests and concerns of home care agencies, hospices, home care aide organizations, and medical equipment suppliers.
National Private Duty Association
- Consists of organizations that provide medical and non-medical private duty home care services. Includes membership information, calendar, news, and directory.
SeniorMag.com - National Directory of U.S. Home Care and Health Care Service Providers
- Lists many home care companies who provide services to senior citizens.
The Canadian Home Care Association
- Information about home care services in Canada. Membership and available brochures information.