- Buying guides with tips and advice. Also has forums where people can post their experiences and degrees of satisfaction with products they have purchased.
- A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews of new products.
Canadian Consumer Handbook
- Offers information that includes online shopping, contracts, housing and home renovations, identity theft and collection agencies. Created and updated by the Consumer Measures Committee. [English and French]
Canadian Consumer Information
- Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.
- This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency, rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
Federation of American Consumers and Travelers (FACT)
- A national consumer organization offering benefits, discounts, and programs for consumers and travelers. Offers subscription based articles on cost saving health care benefits, scholarships, grants, and non-partisan political reports.
- Support information for consumer electronics and appliances, repair services, manuals, guides, faqs and troubleshooting.
- An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips about products and services.
- Questions and answers about buying products and services over the Internet.