You are here
SomaliNet Internet Directory
- Access to Airwaves (21)
- Analysis and Opinion (30)
- Broadcast (9)
- Business Services for Media@ (112)
- Media Activism@ (301)
- Media Issues@ (26)
- Media Literacy (36)
- Media Producers (0)
- Center for History and New Media - Research center at George Mason University focused on combining scholarship and cutting edge multimedia to promote an inclusive and democratic understanding of the past. Includes information on tools, projects and media history resources.
- Columbia Journalism Review - Who Owns What - CJR's guide to what the major media companies own.
- Media Alliance - Resource center for media workers, political activists and community organizations. Promotes diverse, accountable and ethical media. Includes Media File online magazine of analysis and commentary.
- The Media Channel - Daily news, features, commentary and resources about U.S. and international media.
- The Media History Project - Uses a timeline, graphics, and short articles to follow the history of mediated communication.
- MediaMatters - PBS: Stories Behind the News
- The Pew Research Center for the People & the Press - Independent opinion research group studying attitudes toward the press, politics and public policy issues.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Suggest a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|