- Online companion to the Smithsonian exhibit traveling the USA. Explores regional food history, local favorites and places to eat, provides a forum for sharing recipes and memories associated with that dish, and lists the exhibition schedule.
- Texas food writer who reviews restaurants for the Houston Press and is the author of several books including "The Tex-Mex Cookbook", "Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook", and "Are You Really Going to Eat That?". Features awards, articles, book information, and resume.
- Food and drink news, reviews, recipes, restaurants and travel.
Sandwich Lover's Club
- Dedicated to the art of making a great sandwich. Features a message board, photo albums, recipes, and thought and opinions about anything 'sandwich'.
SoYouWanna.com Food and Drink
- "How to" advice in detailed steps to creating romantic meals, choosing wine and scotch, enjoying sushi, brewing beer, cooking barbecue, and mixing drinks.
- Shopping information and advice, product reviews and ratings, and cooking tips.
- FAQs (frequently asked questions) and information about sushi, sashimi, and related Japanese food.