You are here
SomaliNet Internet Directory
- Nederlands (1)
- Beroe cucumis - Information on this comb jelly and its distribution round the coasts of Britain, provided by the Marine Life Information Network.
- Bolinopsis infundibulum - Photograph and information on this comb jelly.
- Comb Jellies - Article by Wim van Egmond on the sea gooseberries with many photographs of the Ctenophore, Pleurobrachia pileus.
- Ctenophore Egg - Photomicrograph of an egg of a species of comb jelly showing the early development of the larva.
- Introduction to the Ctenophora - Introduction to the Ctenophora, otherwise known as "comb jellies" "sea gooseberries" or "Venus's girdles."
- Sea Gooseberry: Pleurobrachia pileus - Photographs and information from ARKive including classification, status, description, range, habitat, biology, threats and conservation.
- Venus's Girdle - Article by William Amos on his sighting of the meter-long comb jelly, Cestum, while diving and about ctenophores in general and their place in the animal kingdom.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Suggest a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|