Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Radiata: Ctenophora
- Information on this comb jelly and its distribution round the coasts of Britain, provided by the Marine Life Information Network.
- Photograph and information on this comb jelly.
- Article by Wim van Egmond on the sea gooseberries with many photographs of the Ctenophore, Pleurobrachia pileus.
- Photomicrograph of an egg of a species of comb jelly showing the early development of the larva.
Introduction to the Ctenophora
- Introduction to the Ctenophora, otherwise known as "comb jellies" "sea gooseberries" or "Venus's girdles."
Sea Gooseberry: Pleurobrachia pileus
- Photographs and information from ARKive including classification, status, description, range, habitat, biology, threats and conservation.
- Article by William Amos on his sighting of the meter-long comb jelly, Cestum, while diving and about ctenophores in general and their place in the animal kingdom.