You are here
SomaliNet Internet Directory
- Comprehensive Electricity Competition Act - U.S. Dept. of Energy information and analysis on electric industry restructuring legislation.
- General Resources on Electricity Restructuring - Information provided by Leigh Tesfatsion, Professor of Economics, Mathematics and Electrical and Computer Engineering at Iowa State University.
- Harvard Electricity Policy Group - On-line access to publications on policy topics related to the transition to a more competitive electricity market in the U.S.
- Program on Workable Energy Regulation - Emphasis on how market organization and government regulation affect production, consumption, and the environment.
- Texas Electric Choice - Official site about electric power deregulation in Texas, provided by the Public Utility Commission of Texas. Includes FAQs and links to electric utilities.
- William W. Hogan, Harvard Electricity Policy Group - Researcher exploring the issues involved in the transition to a more competitive electricity market. Links to his papers and articles in PDF format.
- The Deregulation of the Electricity Industry - Peter Van Doren, Cato Institute Policy Analysis No. 320 (October 06, 1998)
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Suggest a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|