Skip to main content area
To our valued members: Some sections of the site are either offline or not fully functional at this time. We are working on it. Please do not hesitate to
should you need any help.
You are here
Economics and Policy
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Economics and Policy: Utilities Deregulation
Science: Social Sciences: Economics
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable
Comprehensive Electricity Competition Act
- U.S. Dept. of Energy information and analysis on electric industry restructuring legislation.
General Resources on Electricity Restructuring
- Information provided by Leigh Tesfatsion, Professor of Economics, Mathematics and Electrical and Computer Engineering at Iowa State University.
Harvard Electricity Policy Group
- On-line access to publications on policy topics related to the transition to a more competitive electricity market in the U.S.
Program on Workable Energy Regulation
- Emphasis on how market organization and government regulation affect production, consumption, and the environment.
Texas Electric Choice
- Official site about electric power deregulation in Texas, provided by the Public Utility Commission of Texas. Includes FAQs and links to electric utilities.
William W. Hogan, Harvard Electricity Policy Group
- Researcher exploring the issues involved in the transition to a more competitive electricity market. Links to his papers and articles in PDF format.
The Deregulation of the Electricity Industry
- Peter Van Doren, Cato Institute Policy Analysis No. 320 (October 06, 1998)
© 1998 - 2011 SomaliNet - All Rights Reserved.
MANY MORE ROOMS
News & Events