EUROPA - External Trade
- News and information about world trade including trade issues and statistics, EU exporters' guide, public dialogue and hot topics. With documents, publications, downloads and archives.
The Fairtrade Foundation
- Seeks to tackle the exploitation of workers in developing countries by giving consumers the opportunity to buy products that guarantee a better deal to producers. Information resources and a report on coffee farmers and international trade.
Focus on the Global South
- A program of progressive development policy research and practice that works on regional and global policy analysis, micro-macro linking and advocacy work.
Global Research Business Institute
- Based in UK, the GBRI is an educational body conducting outreach to business executives, journalists and civil servants, promoting a greater understanding of globalization and its consequences.
Global Trade Negotiations
- News articles, working papers and links to various trade-related resources, such as NGO sites and government positions on trade policy.
The Institute for Nonviolent Economics
- Works to build understanding among the public and among community organizers and activists of the ways by which economic globalization impacts local issues and daily lives.
United States International Trade Commission (USITC)
- An "independent", quasi-judicial federal agency that provides trade policy advice to both the legislative and executive branches of government, determines the impact of imports on U.S. industries, and directs actions against certain, allegedly unfair trade practices, such as patent, trademark, and copyright infringement.
- Broad-based coalition representing American business and agriculture.
World Economic Forum
- The Davos meeting of political and business leaders aims to create the foremost global partnership of business, political, intellectual and other leaders of civil society to define and discuss the key issues on the global agenda.