Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Spiritual Beings: Angels
This category in other languages:
34 Common Questions about Angels
- Questions answered by biblical references.
Afterhours Inspirational Stories: Angels
- Inspiring stories about angels and their presence.
- Catholic Encyclopedia: The word is used in Hebrew to denote indifferently either a divine or human messenger.
- From Paranormality. Detailed description of angels, cross-referencing fallen, grigori and archangels.
- Guide to and definitions of angels, archangels, guardians, elementals, and spirit guides.
- Learn about angels and spirit guides. Free readings by email.
Angelology: Doctrine of Angels, Demons, and Satan
- Greek and Hebrew words for angels, origins, theories on the Nephilim, named angels, Satan, demons, activities, and commentaries.
- Some observations about angels and what people can learn from their actions.
- From Wikipedia. A brief article on Angels.
Angels Heavenly Place For Angels
- A Biblical perspective, their heirachy, nature, origins, last days, child angels, encounters, and graphics.
Angels in Islam
- Islam mandates belief in Angels. There are many kinds of Angels and Quran and Hadith describes them in detail.
- From Wikipedia. A description of the Cherubim.
Do You Believe in Angels?
- Angels from a Biblical perspective including angel stories, poems and links to buy angel related products.
- Information about Angels from Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam. And original paintings of guide guardian angels, named the 72 names (angels) of God.
Hierarchy of Angels
- From Wikipedia. A detailed account of the Hierarchy of Angels.
In the Light of Angels
- Angel graphics gallery, poetry, prayer requests, Biblical angels page, and stories of personal encounters with angels.
- Angelology is defined as the science and study of Angels. This website contains research, history, and information on the celestial beings we call Angels.
Meet the Angel of the Hour
- European cathedral bells, Gregorian chant, and Fra Angelico's magnificent angels help recreate the ancient understanding of the word "hour" as a measure of the real rhythms of the day.
Notice: Please contact dmoz.org if you have questions about this listing.