Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHY THEY HATE ROSIE ---She doesn't hate Islam

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

WHY THEY HATE ROSIE ---She doesn't hate Islam

Postby Alluring » Fri May 25, 2007 5:41 pm

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: WHY THEY HATE ROSIE ---She doesn't hate Islam

Postby #1baller » Fri May 25, 2007 11:40 pm

[quote="Alluring"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kIoDTzvEdGw[/quote]

And you're basing this on what? A clip from a tv show? How do you know if she does or doesn't hate Islam. Are you best friends with her? I'd like to know Shocked

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat May 26, 2007 12:08 am

It's apparent she doesn't share the same hate that that dizzy half baked pseudo neo con hassleback does. In fact, i'd even venture so far as to say that she seems to have an understanding that of the over 1 billion Muslims in the world, not all share the same ideology that radicals espouse.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Sat May 26, 2007 12:30 am

[quote="michael_ital"]

"It's apparent she doesn't share the same hate that that dizzy half baked pseudo neo con hassleback does. In fact, i'd even venture so far as to say that she seems to have an understanding that of the over 1 billion Muslims in the world, not all share the same ideology that radicals espouse."

That's what Americans are all about. Its part of our constitution. Rosie O'Donnell is entitled to her opinion just like any other US citizen, but to go out on a limb and claim she's understanding about muslims the world over is a gross exaggeration on your part.

In case you didn't know, Rosie O'Donnell is a humanitarian. She dislikes harm being done to any human being period. Not just muslims.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat May 26, 2007 12:45 am

quote "but to go out on a limb and claim she's understanding about muslims the world over is a gross exaggeration on your part."

Your opinion. I don't feel it's an exaggeration, much less a gross one, whatsoever. I reiterate, I think she posesses a clear understanding that Islam, and most Muslims in general, dont share the same ideology as radicals. Clearly illustrated in Alluring's clip.

quote "In case you didn't know, Rosie O'Donnell is a humanitarian. She dislikes harm being done to any human being period. Not just muslims."

I do know, and I agree, though I never claimed her empathy was directed only at Muslims.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat May 26, 2007 7:10 am

baller let me guess- do u consider yourself a humanitarian? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ican
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ican » Sat May 26, 2007 7:43 am

Because she's an overweight loudmouth dyke and she probably wears underwear with dickholes in em. Laughing

What is there not to hate?

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Sun May 27, 2007 2:03 am

[quote="michael_ital"]

"Your opinion. I don't feel it's an exaggeration, much less a gross one, whatsoever. I reiterate, I think she posesses a clear understanding that Islam, and most Muslims in general, dont share the same ideology as radicals. Clearly illustrated in Alluring's clip."

So you're telling me that Rosie O'Donnell will go to bat for a billion muslims worldwide? You really think she has a clear understanding of Islam? What makes you think that? Like I said she's a humanitarian first and foremost. If they were discussing gays, child abuse or animal cruelty you would hear the same sentiments expressed. Shocked

Don't get fooled. She doesn't understand Muslims and Islam. I'm American and I know. I could probably post several clips of her discussing her feelings on the above mentioned topics.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Sun May 27, 2007 2:07 am

[quote="Basra-"]baller let me guess- do u consider yourself a humanitarian?

Naww, i aint one of them. I'm too pre-occupied with my life the same way you're too pre-occupied with your new baby Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun May 27, 2007 10:38 am

baller@looooool

I dont have my 'new baby' yet so, no i wont be pre-occupied with my apple.However i will be this summer, inshallah. Rolling Eyes Laughing

So you are NOT a humanitarian, then u must be a Jew??? A theologian Jew to be exact?

'Don't get fooled. She doesn't understand Muslims and Islam. I'm American and I know. I could probably post several clips of her discussing her feelings on the above mentioned topics'

Shocked baller u watch 'The view'???? So thats why you are 'too occupied' huh? Laughing

The ironic thing is baller-- u 'think' u know Islam by your 'extensive ' literature study of Islam, or academic study if you will, but i will tell you this-- you and Rosie basically have the same I.Q when it comes to Islam. Both of ya-- have no clue. Laughing

And you are semi-wrong on your Rosies's motives for Pseudo supporting Iraqis---not muslims.(lets not mix Islam & muslims, a mistake baller u continuously do.lol I am surprised as an academic theologian, baller how can u easily mistake the 'followers of a religion & the religion entity itself'?)

Yes she is a humanitarian, for the mere fact that she extends her charity to others, especially children causes. In fact, that washed up Nappy Hoe Iman, introduced her to many children based charity organisations.(Yes i watch the view, just last week rosie declared Iman the smartest celebrity and a close friend who introduced her to many charity organisation.I wont be entirely surprised if they slept together either, aqaaas! Rolling Eyes looool)

And you are wrong to think Rosie is supporting Iraqis because she is a humanitarian. Nope! She is an extreme liberal,a DYKE liberal at that, who is --quote-- 'PISSED OFF' with Bush;Not because Bush is a dumb, Neo Dyslexic president, but because he wouldn't acknowledge gay marriage.More importantly is, she is pissed off at him because he basically loudly stated that 'to be gay in america is to be abnormal and sick' as she said on the show. This numero uno facto pisses her off, and so she took it personally and made a vendetta to go after him.What better knife to stub the poor Cowboy president than the overwhelming failure of Iraqi? I mean rumors has it that he is drinking again.(according to my local grocery store national inquirer magazines, my delicious sources of others misfortunes loool i read it while eating cake,ice cream and tea hhhmmmm lol) Rosie is not deffending 'poor iraqis' out of her 'humanitarian' heart; Rolling Eyes.... she is defending them to piss off Bush--, that my friend is a little bit 'screwed up' baller if u get my drift! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sun May 27, 2007 10:47 am

My Dear Basra

You have the wackiest way of getting around to saying what you want to say. But it's usually spot on.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun May 27, 2007 10:59 am

Mikey@looool really? Well i am Wack & tell it like it is--glad u recognize! up Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.