Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

clan war soon between merehan and gaaljecel

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: clan war soon between merehan and gaaljecel

Postby new-york23 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:28 pm

but they did wopp the sade last winter. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:00 pm

this is not a political fight, it is a townspeople fight in beerxaani, a town mareexaan (talxe) and gaaljecel share.

this is will be ended as soon as possible because the gaaljecel are for the most part good people and allies of mareexaan, we will put a stop to it and give xaal to the gaaljecel

Dagaalo Dad Ku Dhinteen Oo Laba Beelood Ku Dhexmaraya Miyiga Kismaayo
Jun 03,2007
by Kismaayo-GEDO-NN
Dagaalo goos goos oo u dhexeeya reer guuraa ka soo kala jeeda beelaha Sade iyo Gaaljecel ayaa maalintii labaad ka socda tuulada Beerxaani oo 55 Km galbeed kaga Beegan magaalada Kismaayo. Inta la ogyahay 7 qof ayaa ku dhimatay Dagaalada oo inta badan ka dhacaya dhulka hawdka ah ee Beerxaani halkaas oo ay wada degaan Reer guuraaga labada beelood oo ugu xoog badan beelaha galbeedka kismaayo.

Dagaalada ayaa waxaa lagu waramayaa in ay billawdeen markii maleeshiyo ka soo jeeda Beesha Sade ay aanada nin laga dilay bil ka hor ay sabtidii u dileen labada nin oo gaaljecel ka soo wada jeeda. Warku waxaa uu intaas ku darayaa in Maleeshiyada Beesha Gaaljecel oo ka duulay tuulada Kaamjiroon ay Beerxaani ku dileen laba nin oo ka soo Jeeda Beesha talxe oo falkii hore gaystay halkaasna uu ka qarxay dagala culus.

Nabadoon C/Rashiid Durre oo ka mid ah waxgaradka gaaljecel ayaa ku eedeyay Beesha sade in ay jabisay heshiiis horaantii sanadkaan ay ku gaareen Beerxaani oo la isla gartay in la xakameeyo aanooyinka qabiilka, waxaana uu sheegay in ay xalka baadi goobayaan. Xasan Maxamed Cali afhayeenka dhinaca dhaqanka ee Beesha Sade ayaa sheegay in dagaaladu aysam ahayn kuwo siyaasadeed ayna u dhexeeya xoolo dhaqato dhawaana ay soo afjari doonaan.

GEDO-NN-Kismaayo-News Desk

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:03 pm

[quote="NoAngst."]

But even with all the destruction and lawlessness, Hawiyes are still #1 in all of Somalia. Muduloods are the richest with highest per capita income in Banadir and even in Sh. Dhexe and Galgaduud Hawiyes are doing better than most darood lands. Darood are truly grasping at straws.[/quote]

abgaal sxb dameerka meeshay saynta uga taal ayuu nooga yaal, noo kaadi bal somalinet sharaf iyo mudnaan ka heli mayside

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:12 pm

NoAngst, you need to read up on certain things before you open your big mouth. Daroods were in Jubboyinka before any other somali clan. The land was settled by Galla people. Unless you believe the gaaljecel who are originally from Hiiraan are Galla people, then you argument that Gaaljecel are natives and daroods refuges holds no weight.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:33 pm

Lemme see this showdown: Mareexaan vs Gaaljecel? This is no brainer. The poor Gaaljecel will be fcked to death and I aint' even joking. Only REER DIINI can whoop the Kufar-Lovers( I think that what they meant gaal jecel)?. Either way, Gaal-jecel need to use common sense and no confront battle-tested ilkoyare

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:38 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Lemme see this showdown: Mareexaan vs Gaaljecel? This is no brainer. The poor Gaaljecel will be fcked to death and I aint' even joking. Only REER DIINI can whoop the Kufar-Lovers( I think that what they meant gaal jecel)?. Either way, Gaal-jecel need to use common sense and no confront battle-tested ilkoyare[/quote]

Don't you dare insult dadka masaakiinta. i dont support mareexaan in dulmi and this whole thing was started by mareexaan, so i don support them. beesha mareexaan needs to apologize to beesha gaaljecel and as i have heard mareexaans are very sorry about this and will be giving compensation even tho the gaaljecel did get payback.

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsame101 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:40 pm

Isn't Beerxaani a Talxe town?

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:41 pm

since it was posted late last night, i must have clicked on this topic about 50x, i don't know why though b/c obviously i haven't posted in this thread until now. something caught my eye though and i had to feed my curiousity. Cool

aye aye aye!

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:42 pm

Akhi, Dulmi or no Dulmi. Gaal Jecel are dead wrong to even think about confronting Mareexaan. They should just bend over and take it on the azz. They are in Marexaans mercy and no habar gidir will rescue them.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:46 pm

mjpride, gaaljecel are our allies and they stand with us against afbiijo and afgaduud. besides they scare the ogaadeen bejuuzes so we are friends with them if the ogaadeen go with kablalaxnimo, bring 2,000 ogaadeens and they ran away scared if they see 10 gaaljecel with ak47s Laughing Laughing Laughing

warsame, it is talxe that is involved now too.

screw are you trying to tell us you are gaaljecel? Laughing Laughing

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:48 pm

no dude, i'm trying to tell you that something caught my eye.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:50 pm

Gartay. Laughing Laughing

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:51 pm

good.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:51 pm

[quote="DawladSade"]mjpride, gaaljecel are our allies and they stand with us against afbiijo and afgaduud. besides they scare the ogaadeen bejuuzes so we are friends with them if the ogaadeen go with kablalaxnimo, bring 2,000 ogaadeens and they ran away scared if they see 10 gaaljecel with ak47s Laughing Laughing Laughing

warsame, it is talxe that is involved now too.

screw are you trying to tell us you are gaaljecel? Laughing Laughing[/quote]

How are they your allies and start beef with you? Something in me tells me that we have a leg in this, and we are pittin' the poor gaaljecel against you Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:52 pm

Idea

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.