Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

clan war soon between merehan and gaaljecel

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: clan war soon between merehan and gaaljecel

Postby guhad122 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:40 pm

Alle Maxay Ilka-Yartu been isu sheegeen!!!
Horta I realized one thing, and that is Majeerteenku wuu faan iyo been badan yahay ha iga harto...War ninkii hadalkaa yidhi miyuusan arag dugaagan ilka-yarta ah...
Two ilka-yar subclans who are both from Caabud-waaq were exchanging artileries in the city and they want to tell us that during their occupation of Kismaayo, the city was peaceful...liars....

As for Beerxaani, that is a Gaal-Jecel territory and you want to know one thing, we, the Absames, have always lived with Gaal-Jecel peacefully. The only Somali clan that came to the Jubooyinka the same time the Absame came is Gaal-Jecel. As for Mareexaan claiming Beerxaano, few Talxe who used to be animal keepers for Absame and Gaal-Jecel live there..
I think the Quule, despite that fact of its high vitamin content, has some side affects like shrinking the cerebrum part of the brain.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:42 pm

Qardasay, what are you?

Luq, you insult Gaaljecel by calling them maskiin. I swear I am not lying, anyone in Kismaayo will tell you 10 Gaaljecel with AK47 scare the craps out of any 1,000 Ogaadeen army. The whole reason Ogaadeen stared to have private hate for Barre Hiiraale is cuz he made sure Gaaljecel was always armed and could defend themselves from even mooryaan Mareexaans. They are great allies from what I have been told and don't back down from any fight. As you can see nothing stopped them from getting back at Mareexaan of all people. Laughing
Last edited by DawladSade on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:43 pm

[quote="DawladSade"]mjpride, gaaljecel are our allies and they stand with us against afbiijo and afgaduud. besides they scare the ogaadeen bejuuzes so we are friends with them if the ogaadeen go with kablalaxnimo, bring 2,000 ogaadeens and they ran away scared if they see 10 gaaljecel with ak47s Laughing Laughing Laughing
[/quote]

I said it before. Laughing

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:44 pm

Mareexaanku aad sheegayso so kuwii naagahooda ka cararay ee xitaa dhaawacooda qaadan waayay ma'aha. Who are you fooling?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 pm

Guhaad, but the world saw how Mareexaan never backed down from Ogaadeen, Al Itihad, Ajnabi, Hawiye, etc confederation. While the dawlad called in Ethiopia to protect them, and Cadde Muuse went on the BBC and boasted about bringing in 3 Ethiopian companies to fight the terrorists, beesha Sade did not hesitate in fighting against the organization that at that time controlled from Gaalkacyo to Ras Kambooni. Laughing

Beesha Sade fought against those crew multiple times but you ran away from your wives and daughters because of one sub-clan and still don't have the balls to even try fighting once. Laughing

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:50 pm

guhad
The first people in the region, were not indigenous are the Absame
but the real indigenous are the Wardey boran Dogodiye ajuuran

dowlad
I'm lelkase
Last edited by qardasay on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:52 pm

Saaxiib;
You are lucky because the Absame are divided on this. For instance, C/rashiid Xidig and the entire Muqaabuls are still in the city, Cawlyahan the same. I would say only 10% of Absames want to get involved on this. The Absame majority keep their eyes on the bigger enemy; that is the Tigreans.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:53 pm

guhad's obsession w/ Marexaan is not healthy......... Laughing Laughing Laughing

guhaad, is Koojaar planning to spend the whole summer tanning in the swamps w/ Afgaduud Cool

watch out for the Rhinos they are very territorial and will kill if you enter the water.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:57 pm

Gedoboy, kulaha few Talxe that used to be animal keepers live there. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Somebody tell him he IS the animal. Laughing Laughing

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 pm

Read this story because most Absame people share the view of this great leader Xildhibaan C/qaadir Xaaji Maxamuud Dhaqane.
Read this from Kismaayonews.com
--------------------------------------------------------------
Xildhibaan C/qaadir X Maxamuud Dhaqane oo ka digey dagaal ka dhaca magaalada Kismaayo
KismaayoNews. Xildhibaan C/qaadir Xaaji Maxamuud Dhaqane ayaa kadigey kana dayriyey inuu dagaal markale kadhaco magaalada Kismaayo taasoo keeni karta in dad badan oo masaakiin ah ku barakacaan kuna waxyeeloobaan isla markaana uu dhiig ku daato iyadoo dhanka kale ciidamada Ethiopia ay dhulka Somaliyed heystaan una baahan in iyaga lala dagaalamo.

Xildhibaan Dhaqane oo aan maanta khadka Telka kula xidhiidhney isagoo jooga magaalada Casmara ee dalka Erateriya ayaa sheegey in xaaladda gobolka gaar ahaan magaalada Kismaayo lagu dajiyo wadahadal isla markaana aan wax dagaal ah laga ridin. Dhaqane waxaa kale oo uu ka digey siyaasadda Cabdullaahi Yusuf iyo kuwa lashaqeeya ee ku saleysan colaadda iyo dagaalka isagoo cabirey in cadawga kaliya ee Somalidu maanta yahay Ethiopia loona baahan yahey in iyaga lala dagaalo.

Dhaqane oo ka hadlayey mawqifka beeshiisa iyo xaalada Somaliya ee xiligan ayaa sheegey in Beesha Absame aysan ku wanaagsaneyn dagaalada qabaailka ah iyo qabyaaladda isagoo sheegey in beeshiisu ay ku dagaal gasho labo mid uun. Qadiyad iyo Diin isla markaana ay taariikhdu xuseyso. Xidlhibaan Dhaqane oo ah nin inta badan ka hadla runta ayaa waxuu ugu baaqey beeshiisa ineysan marnaba dhageysan shakhsiyaadka lashaqeysta Cabdullaahi Yusuf iyo kuwa gumeysiga la halmaala ee magaca qabiilka ku ugaadhsada isla markaana raba iney magac beeleed ku dagaal galiyaan oo dhiig islaan lagu daadiyo isagoo ku baaqey in beeshu ay raacdo sida caadadu aheyd xaqa iyo runta si kasta oo ay u khadhaadhahey mar haddii eebbe ka raali yahay isagana lagu raali galiyey.

Somaliya waa laheystaa sidaa darteed waa inaan xoreynaa dibna uga qabsanaa cadawgeenna wax kale oo xiligan Somali u yaallana ma jiro" ayuu yidhi Dhaqane oo ka hadlayay talaabooyinka ugu muhiimsan ee loo baahanyahay ee u yaalla guud ahaan shacabka Somaliyed dal iyo dibadba.

Isku soo duuboo, Xildhiban Dhaqane oo laga soo doorto magaalada Bu aale ayaa waxuu mudo badan ka hadlaa maslaxadda gobolka laga soo doorto iyadoo kuwa badan oo dhiggiisa ah ay ka doorteen dhuun iyo siyaasad xag jirta oo aan dhaafsaneyn jeebkooda iyo iney mansab laga helaan Cabdullahi Yusuf.

KismaayoNews.com

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 pm

[quote="guhad122"]Saaxiib;
You are lucky because the Absame are divided on this. For instance, C/rashiid Xidig and the entire Muqaabuls are still in the city, Cawlyahan the same. I would say only 10% of Absames want to get involved on this. The Absame majority keep their eyes on the bigger enemy; that is the Tigreans.[/quote]

Blah blah blah, sxb markaad wax haysatid la imaw. Wallahi you are a looma ooyaan to me but I still debate with you because you provide me the amusement. If this was in real life, when you speak to me about Kismaayo kuuma jawaabi lahayn because you dont deserve response. I would look at you then face the next person.

[edit]

I read that article long time ago but that is just one miskiin dude in Asmara who doesn't represent anyone. Absame are not known as doqonkii ogaadeen for no reason, Afbiijo and Tigrey bombed them and next second they are carrying guns for them thinking Tigrey will come and fight Mareexaan in Kismaayo. After they found out they and Afgaduud will do the fighting if it comes to that, duurkoodi bay ku laabteen. Laughing

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:02 am

Ma adigoo ilka-yar ah oo af-mudac ah leh? I kind feel sorry that you guys come here and say we are "Mareexaan" because the name alone is nasab-dhiman.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:04 am

[quote="guhad122"]Ma adigoo ilka-yar ah oo af-mudac ah leh? I kind feel sorry that you guys come here and say we are "Mareexaan" because the name alone is nasab-dhiman.[/quote]

Mr. Green

Mawqifkaada soo badal ama waxaad tahaaa lagu xasuusin. Cool
Last edited by DawladSade on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:04 am

Laughing Laughing

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:08 am

dawladsade ---- 87

guhaad--------- 34

------------

halftime entertainment------------the screw dancing shakira.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.