Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a well dressed man

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

a well dressed man

Postby zulaika » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:52 pm

I honestly believe a man can make up for the lack in the looks department (provided he was lacking) if he is a good dresser. I must say I would go for a well dressed man who is not that good looking over a gaga gorgeous man who can’t dress well.luckly for me, my guy has a good balance of the two.lol. but what attracted me to him first was how sharp he looked, and I’m not talking about suits and the whole shabang but he was dressed casual but in a oh so chic way.lol. I was surprised coz sad to say that faraxs in general don’t know how to dress, its either baggy stuff or the typical fresh off the boat farax with the oversided shirts and the macawis pants.lol.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: a well dressed man

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:58 pm

Somalis dont know how to dress period, men and women. The color scheme in their wardorbe is damaging to the eye. However, I will have to disagree. Ugly is Ugly, you gotta worry about the genetics of your children my dear. Good clothes is not gonna made up for that. You can always, be his personal shopper and teach him how to dress.
Last edited by SummerRain on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:59 pm

Zuliekha,

I agree with you sis...I don't care if you look like Prophet Yusuf (The most handsome man on Earth)...But get yourself together and dress and smell nicely... Cool Ragga ay nadiiftu ka muuqato aad baan u jeclahay...

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Qofba dooq buu leeyahay......adiga waxaad moodo inay wack yihiin naago baa dhareer ka yimaadaa markay arkaan. Laughing

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:08 pm

I feel the same way about women. An average looking woman who dresses well and smells lovely is more appealing to me than a gorgeous looking woman who dresses like shit and smells like shit.

I used to think it's a women thing, but it's just common sense really.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:08 pm

UD,

Ma garan waxaad tidhi. Qofba dookh buu leeyahay waan gartay ee bal inta kale jilici? Laughing

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Who the fu.ck cares about being well dressed?? I wear clothes mainly because getting out in your birthday suit is illegal . Gimme a woodland camouflage pants a pair of sandals and a T shirt and I am happy Smile
As far as somalos are concerned , they pay a lot of attention to one's appearance .
Dad aniga ii socday baa iskakey dhaafay , oo kirish boy yaroo gidaarada iska fadhiyay ii mooday.,
"L'habit ne fait pas le moine " buu yidhi ninkii French-ka aha
Last edited by Ina Baxar on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:14 pm

A large butt will compensate for anything on a woman. up

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm

I'm a buttman too. Cool

Wait! Did that just sound gay? Surprised

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:20 pm

I think a good look man, who has a great personality and intellect exists right? Confused Laughing So, as far as his poor wardorbe is concerned, its easy. Just take him shopping whenever, he needs new clothes. There viola.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:21 pm

LOL @ ismahan.

Nayaahee, dee sidaa ma'aha. ugly yaaba tirada ku darsadey, I won’t look that way. Laakin waxaan ku idhi a dude who is not that good looking can kick it up a notch if he dresses well. and btw: I’ll have known that if u are concerned with your offsprings,a good looking man may not transfer his good looking genes over to the kid, as it has been noted that sometimes genitics skips a generation and borrows from his grandparents or great grandparents who might have been but ugly.lol.

kambuli,

I know eh? Laakin’ don’t u sometimes wonder how nabi Yusuf looked like if he’s to aquire 50% of all qurux Alle qaybiyay. Bisinka I think I would faint.lol.

ina baxar,

adigu bal iska aamu horta, soo taad aheyd kii xirnaa that pants with the missing pockets.

Nabeelah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nabeelah » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:22 pm

I find a well groomed, dressed man sexy. Heck thats what makes men sexy. Since most of them suck at everything else. Laughing

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Ina Baxar,

Koley qofba si buu u yaqaan lebiska fiican...Anigu qof ahaan uma aqaan lebiska fiican inaad gashanaato brand-name dresses...Ee waa sida ay nadiif u yihiin, isu match garaynayaan, u jacted la'yihiin etc...You don't have to buy tons of clothing that messes your whole house (Xafash)...Specially men need only like 8 pants and 12-15 tops and few pairs of shoes like 6...that is all..and then try to be neat that is all....

This has nothing to do with money, being rich or poor...Miyaadan arag guri weyn oo aad haddana ku diiqadooto iyo aqal yar oo iska nidaamsan oo ay ku qabanayso yaan ka bixin????

Sida isu dhaan Inaabti waa ku sidee? Sidee laguu moodaa Kirish boy? Sad Not that there is anything wrong of being a Kirishboy as he is earning his life but come on...

Ismahaan quote "I think a good look man, who has a great personality and intellect exists right? So, as far as his poor wardorbe is concerned, its easy. Just take him shopping whenever, he needs new clothes. There viola.

Sister, you think that is easy? Not easy at all..."Once Heerya Xume Always Heerya Xume" Looma taag helo... Laughing
Last edited by kambuli on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm

Its only right too dress well if not try to dress deccent. I rock my Macawiis and laabis Somali while am staying home or in the neighbourhood but outside the cribe I dress casual or well. What I cant comprehend is Somalis wearing baggy pants with shaati and Jambaal shoes.

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm

If one is going to or from work they should be well dressed, but otherwise i dont really think its necessary.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.