Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a well dressed man

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: a well dressed man

Postby The-Screw » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:44 pm

you know...i'm no fan of the taliban or anything, i hate to say it but the idea of beating women retarded is starting to appeal to me. sometimes it's exactly what they need.

Cool

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 pm

I think I'll be able to get along w/ my wife as long as she doesn't use *You know What* as a weapon against me! Cool

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Young Royal,

Your clothes won't give u away. Bragging is what separates Majeerten from Somali. Your bragging and lip service will give you away.

Suuqa Bakhara Collection:

Rer Magal Wardrobe:

60% Polyester 40% Cotton Pant
100% Rayon multicolor shirt
Leather sandal

Fresh off Badiye Look:

Macawiis
Long sleeve shirt
Dacas (Chinese white, thin sole)

Wadaad Look: (NOT RECOMMENDED NOWDAYS)

Cimamaad (Red) with above looks

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:15 pm

Damn y'll should see my wardorbe. I can't believe those who said Farax's can't dress. Laughing

aaah, well. SURE.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:22 pm

screw looks are very important...however i rather be seen with a good-looking girl who can dress then a absolutely beautiful one who can't...

p.s

I think of myself as well dressed guy..with a unique style...lol cause it keeps changing...right now i am all about the skate-board preppy chic.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (does that sound funny to anyone else??lol)

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:07 am

kind of like Avril Levigne right? that's nice. i've always liked a chick that looks and/or dresses like that, :} i'm not kidding, skater chicks are hot. if you asked me that 10 years ago, i'd tell you the same thing, and probably will ten years from now. Cool

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:11 am

yea avril dresses nice..cuz I am into the whole skateboard-westcoast look now......but I would date amy winehouse anyday...i love the chics look...and her attitude is a killer

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:14 am

sadeboi if you start attaching a chain to your wallet we will need to have a frank discussion.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:21 am

I already have one lool...but dude its look good..i still got my preppy normal look I just mixed it with the rocker style...I just bought more vans...LRG..FAMOUS and zoo york... Cool

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:08 am

[quote="Basra-"]I am sorry -- my # 1 priority is looks. Face is very important to me. You can lack everything but for Gods sake-- have a candy face.I can dress him thats no problem, or send him to queers eyes for straight guy class. Rolling Eyes

zulaika so your man has both huh? U dont care if he is butt ugly? u were attracted to his dressing style? Is he metro sexual?? Meaning bisexual?? How romantic. Laughing Anyway all men who are attracted to fat women usually suffer from some sexual disorder, be it they are suppressing their gayness or are attracted to their fat mothers subconsciously. Sad i know.[/quote]

"my # 1 priority is looks"

really basra??, maksiin only fugly folks make it their #1 proirity, when u have it innately, it doesn't matter that much, that is why me don't care too much about looks dee. Laughing but i definitely agree with u wanting a candy faced man(not the candy u eat yaah....i know the mere mention of confectionery treats will get u all hot and bothered ), because who can bear the sight of two ugly faces? why that is indecent exposure to the public Laughing

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:06 am

[quote="zulaika"]I honestly believe a man can make up for the lack in the looks department (provided he was lacking) if he is a good dresser. I must say I would go for a well dressed man who is not that good looking over a gaga gorgeous man who can’t dress well.luckly for me, my guy has a good balance of the two.lol. but what attracted me to him first was how sharp he looked, and I’m not talking about suits and the whole shabang but he was dressed casual but in a oh so chic way.lol. I was surprised coz sad to say that faraxs in general don’t know how to dress, its either baggy stuff or the typical fresh off the boat farax with the oversided shirts and the macawis pants.lol.[/quote]

zules,

you're funny on this post. Laughing As a non-somali..we all know historically that black people always got a tiight gear... and I'm no exception to that even if i biracial..lol. But on tha real... a woman for me has to have some looks and sex appeal. I mean she ain't gotta be the prettiest thang out there but she definitely must be holdin her own. The dressing factor is another issue. Usually the fly-a$$ females know how ta shut it down.

If they don't...I teach em how ta stunt! Cool

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:37 pm

Yeep, you're right, definatly the dress department is the better appeal--A man in a quality Khamis iyo Cumamaad, nicely built, bald head and nice shaped beard, who carries himself with respect and modesty is MashAllah for me, above the looks anytime. Very Happy

( Wink InshaAllah.. )
Last edited by Lil_Cutie.. on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:45 pm

zulaikalool

nayaa do u know beautiful people are ONLY attracted to beautiful people?? zulaika i think u set your 'standards' very low, typical for a fat person with nothing to recommend them to the world except their 'beautiful personality'. Nayaa i heard u r from djibouti? Confused

I want a man who looks like a young brad pitt-- have u seen Brad in legend of the falls?? Now that man made me hot and bothered. Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Side notes: Little Cutie--say WHAT???? Confused Confused A nicely built bald man in a quality khamiss with a nicely shaped beard??? I think u are asking for convert nation of Islam afro Malcom. Good luck Mrs. Farah khan. Sad

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:48 pm

Nooope, I'm not asking for much really just the norm I'm surrounded with everyday, plus I'm going back to my birthtown and it'll be easier. So, Nope Somali is soooo outtt.. Laughing

Arrk--Tuff, Brad Pitt kulahaa Rolling Eyes

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:38 am

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]I love my orange shirt and my bright yellow pants[/quote]

Oh My God I think I know you Shocked I have once seen a guy wearing orange shirt with bright yellow pants. I was blinded for few hours after seeing that combination of colors.

As long the guy isn't "areebo" Laughing we're good to go as far as I'm concerned.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.