Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HIV Test Before Marriage Should Be Mandatory!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nabeelah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: HIV Test Before Marriage Should Be Mandatory!!!

Postby Nabeelah » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:19 am

Baller,

The story is real, the kids are infected with the virus, thats a fact. Sad

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:07 am

Salam alaikum

ooh my allah Shocked subhanalah subhanalah i feel so sorry for the kids and the wife Sad....the idiot has to tell her walahi, she and the kids can infecet other people in many ways

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:19 am

AIDS doesn't exist its a myth but use always protection

there are other std like Jabto Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia Syphilis Hepatits Shocked

MzunguMweusi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MzunguMweusi » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:25 am

[quote="BushMan"]naa thats a myth. somali people dont catch hiv aids.
this disease is for bida and them gay white people.

what next? get tested for TB, Hep A, B & C, defective genes, albino gene, blah blah blah....
no need to worry, ur future has already been predetermined. plus u gonna not live foreva on dis earth.

to topic starter: u r full of shyt. mid finger Cool[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Now that's a fellow somali....Yes, we're exempted so hit it hard bro, and protection....What for? You're somali and muslim for the matter so no way it's touching ya Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lala28

Postby lala28 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:44 am

Well done Nabeelah for raising such an important point. If it was mand then it would make every1 feel less awkward bout asking their future spouse and might even reduce some fooling around b4 marriage. Having these diseases doesn't necess mean uv slept around u can catch it from basic blood transfusion too.

There r some stupid ppl out there. What do u mean AIDs doesn't exist. U go tell all those ppl that have died 4rm it that then. If ur so ignorant that u think only a certain 'type' of person gets HIV and AIDs God help u!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 am

Shocked Ok there are alot of idiots in our midst, my goodness how can y'all be sooo damn idiots????? Confused

First--baller with his usual --robotic sense of talking thinking Rolling Eyes -- asking for 'medical expertise' on basic, common sense things as whether offsprings of a hiv parent can contract the fatal disease.How stupid is that?Thats 'almost' guaranteed the baby will be affected.Granted, With vigorous advanced medicine there is a 50/50 chance of infection provided the infected expectant mother is treated. Its all about crossing fingers and waiting for the outcome.

As Mr. Bush Man--claiming everything is 'predetermined' and aids doesn't hit muslims or somalis--well go ahead Mr. Bush--go wiggle you little abdi the willing dhilos. Smile

As to Nabeela story-- i dont believe this story is valid.If the man has fathered four kids--the mother and the kids should know by now.In fact the baby usually dont live to 'kids' stage without medicine or being tested due to bad weak immune system. Nabs u should know that Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

lala28

Postby lala28 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:20 am

Actually if a mother has HIV the baby is not contaminated until birth but they can avoid this by delivering thru caesareans, anti -HIV medicines and not breast feeding. Can u imagine how many babies that could be saved the burden in Africa if they knew?

Nagin
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nagin » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:30 am

yes please people get tested..... Surprised subxanallah...

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:13 pm

[quote="Basra-"]

"First--baller with his usual --robotic sense of talking thinking Rolling Eyes -- asking for 'medical expertise' on basic, common sense things as whether offsprings of a hiv parent can contract the fatal disease.How stupid is that?Thats 'almost' guaranteed the baby will be affected.Granted, With vigorous advanced medicine there is a 50/50 chance of infection provided the infected expectant mother is treated. Its all about crossing fingers and waiting for the outcome."

Basra,

I wonder about your intelligence level sometimes. Shocked Medical science has proven on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION that children born to a parent or parents who's contracted the H.I.V. virus aren't automatically infected at birth or inception. Some kids have tested positive while there were others who tested negative for H.I.V.

There are alot of underlying factors which decides their fate. Medical researchers have done their homework which is why i suggested more in-depth information from someone on this board who might be in the medical field. I suggest you read health news magazines and medical reports b4 discussing a topic you know very little about. Shocked

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:14 pm

baller

I am not arguing with u on the point of whether the baby of an infected parent or parents is likely to be infected too. That point is pretty self explanatory-- like i said-- with vigorous medicine for the mother and someone up there suggested a C section birth-- chances of getting infected would be reduced.Basically with all precautions taken, still its not guaranteed.That is why i said --cross your fingers and wait for the outcome to be.......well... Rolling Eyes Positive. Smile Not literally of course. Very Happy

Coming back to u, baller-- walaaahi oo bilaaahi oo tolaahi U IZ A retard. Have a good weekend Smile

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:20 pm

[quote="Basra-"]baller

I am not arguing with u on the point of whether the baby of an infected parent or parents is likely to be infected too. That point is pretty self explanatory-- like i said-- with vigorous medicine for the mother and someone up there suggested a C section birth-- chances of getting infected would be reduced.Basically with all precautions taken, still its not guaranteed.That is why i said --cross your fingers and wait for the outcome to be.......well... Rolling Eyes Positive. Smile Not literally of course. Very Happy

Coming back to u, baller-- walaaahi oo bilaaahi oo tolaahi U IZ A retard. Have a good weekend.

Basra,

Lets see your medical research factoid? Shocked If you can't prove your theory then you lost the argument which I suspect you already knew i was right anyway.

props to you for trynna be smarter tho Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:23 pm

baller aka dhuso dheere

Do u know this dude from las vegan called --Mohammed? He is half isaaq and half majeerjen. His mom is mj. I think he is 22 or 23, curly greasey hair, dark grand ma lips, drama queen..etc etc? Familiar? Confused

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:26 pm

[quote="Basra-"]baller aka dhuso dheere

Do u know this dude from las vegan called --Mohammed? He is half isaaq and half majeerjen. His mom is mj. I think he is 22 or 23, curly greasey hair, dark grand ma lips, drama queen..etc etc? Familiar? Confused[/quote]

Basra,

yea I know a somali dude named Mohammed but he aint from Vegas. He lives in my city. H-Town Cool

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:28 pm

what is his qabil?

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:54 pm

[quote="Basra-"]what is his qabil?[/quote]

I honestly don't know. I never bothered to ask.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.