Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Analysis on Prince William And Prince Harry Courtesy of N

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: My Analysis on Prince William And Prince Harry Courtesy of N

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:50 pm

Lil Cutie

Huh?? Glowing?? Thats a first-- nayaa-- Yes Harry has a girlfriend- a white blonde in zimbabwe of all places--but i think William is the best between the two. Despite Harrys appeal of manlyness and u know--that cute weird face-- William is the more superior.Williams nose is well proportionate, his lips amazingly inviting, his long face-- absolutely his mother, in fact -William is a walking Diana. Altough i am horrified that William is going bald, but a while ago i thought he was going rapidly bald, i think he did something.Anyhoo-- in the interview it was apparently CLEAR they are not going to iraq.Both are naturally disappointed of course, but who will care about their woes? The fact is-- they are BIG targets, and a hazardous danger to the rest of the men in uniform.Nope-- i am afraid they wont go any were past their delicious Windsor backyard nor their perplexing fathers ideosyncracies.(Prince Charles admited he wanted to be a Tampax? I guess we should honor him to love The VG most affectionately. )The amazing part is-- during the entire one hour interview- Charless was not mentioned.My goodness no wonder the man was jealous of Diana and could not stand her popularity.No wonder he went and married his mother Camila-- who will flatter him and talk dirty to talk to his ears- 'Come to mommy---"

Lil Cutie-- Will u please-- whisper a chorus of Aqaaas with me?? Sad

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Aqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass.. You're one dirttty women bas!!

The thing is Harry kicked up some big fuss in the papers and it even went to parilment to allow him to go to war, then they made strict conditions.. and all of a suddent his not going Rolling Eyes cowards. If his a prince, then he out of all people should be out there fighting for this damn country. If he dies then ..ohhh well, grieve then get over. He can then stand proud like his uncles in the past who have gone the same way. What is the big issue?? Why would he join the goddamn army in the first place??

As for William Laughing Did you hear the bytchness, and the utter rudeness of the royal family after his split? William and Harry's P.A or whatever, made several public announcments of thier seperation and what was the one thing he kept say?--'This is in no way meant to be offensive, but Lets be honest, she wasn't excatly royal standards, she wasn't on the same class and they didnt fit' Shocked Shocked I swear Basra!! You should've been here to read about it and it was all over the freaking news! New flash.. wtf?-Horror, horror, shock... world poverty--?I dont think so!

messed up!!!!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:13 pm

Lil Cutie Shocked R u trying to make me dislike William? William DID NOT say those things about his girlfriend or about her 'class'. Granted, she wasn't his standard, i mean-- first she was a brunette-- yuck-- and second she was not pretty. William deserves someone like me. Tall, gracious, absolutely good with the camera, absolutely cunning and manipulative and --yes-- lets not forget the prize--- Dyed Blonde. Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:27 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooooll. Dyed Blonde.
Naa Baloo..

I said his PA or the royal families lap dog, he didnt actually make a public announcment personally at all. You see Woss. Again!!

Surprised I can't believe you dream about them?-Yuck!! ..Taalow, how do you like thier red cheeks 24/7?

http://www.hollyscoop.com/BlogImages/44 ... rinces.jpg
Watta Sissy.. Look at thier bracelets!! Surprised

http://www.rumormillnews.com/images/WIL ... Y_2005.jpg
Okay, Okay.. not so bad, but look at Harry's eyes.. Evil!! Evil!! Evill!! Laughing (1 for your Avatar!!)

http://www.rotarywatches.com/cpimages/259097.jpg
http://www.hollyscoop.com/BlogImages/44 ... rinces.jpg
Why are they constently red-faced?? My lord, they need foundation!! Cool

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st ... 00x400.jpg
ISNT SHE A STUNNAH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Don't be jealious Basra!! Get a grip, you can loose weight just like her sweety.. Laughing

http://www.royalanecdotes.com/wp-conten ... atpolo.jpg &
http://justjared.buzznet.com/images/200 ... -model.jpg
See, Harry's girl is actually OKAY.. Confused

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 pm

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st ... 00x400.jpg
ISNT SHE A STUNNAH Don't be jealious Basra!! Get a grip, you can loose weight just like her sweety

Oh my God-- Lil Cutie-- this picture is HORRIBLE!! ! NO wonder William dumbed her. She is FAT!! Look at those hands????? Alaaa hooyoo-- and her face looks older than she is. She looks 30 iiissh!! Ufff ! I am so glad he dumped her walaahi. No William is far far better withou her -- i wonder who is his next girl? She has to get my approval first. Laughing Laughing Laughing

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Poor Harry he will always be a second class citizen to his brother thts why he is wild so he can get his anger out. Cool

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 pm

By the way shouldnt this be in like UK forum we are canuks and Yanks we chased the Royals out. Cool

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:41 pm

King of course he will ! LOOOOOL But u know - each one envies the other! William envies Harry for not being the first in the throne--line with all its 'responsibilities' and for not having as much fun as Harry does.And Harry of course- wished he was more intelligent like his brother-- more less in trouble-- more liked by others-- not walking in his bigger brother's shadow. Life scuks. We all want what we can't get.

Sadly Sad I can;t get William. So i am content with my Habar Yoonis William. Very Happy

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:45 pm

[quote="Basra-"]King of course he will ! LOOOOOL But u know - each one envies the other! William envies Harry for not being the first in the throne--line with all its 'responsibilities' and for not having as much fun as Harry does.And Harry of course- wished he was more intelligent like his brother-- more less in trouble-- more liked by others-- not walking in his bigger brother's shadow. Life scuks. We all want what we can't get.

Sadly Sad I can;t get William. So i am content with my Habar Yoonis William. Very Happy[/quote]

LOL ur craving william and u having a might Garxajiis in ur laps. Shocked well somehow i think harry will die for some reason i just think one em will die a tragic dead like their mother.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Istaqfurulah King waar amuus-- dont wish the poor kid death! Caudubilaahi-- Harry is adorable. He can't die, at least wish Charles to die-- so William can be king soon. Laughing

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:50 pm

Basra Huno am not wishn him dead but for some reason it just clicked so i had to spit it out. Cool but Charles i think will give up the Throne even if he is living too much controversy with Camila and i think the British would want a young King and a new Royalty. now lets get to William weddn i think he will marry a Royalty just seems that way.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Ok King i dont know who u r but i think u r a devil sent to break my heart. I can't think of William getting married.I will die! Cool Shocked

Laughing Laughing

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:54 pm

LOOOOOOL Basra naa Huno arent u expecting or married already Shocked and even if he asked u to marry him u cant he not Muslim so dony feed ur Brain crazy shit dee.

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:55 pm

[quote="Lil_Cutie.."]
http://www.royalanecdotes.com/wp-conten ... atpolo.jpg &
http://justjared.buzznet.com/images/200 ... -model.jpg
See, Harry's girl is actually OKAY.. Confused[/quote]

Thats Avril Lavigne Cutie.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:56 pm

kING --- NO GOOD NITE HUUNO-- MY HEART IS BROKEN! i AM GOING TO SLEEP, TO DREAM OF A SINGLE WILLIAM ASKING ME TO MARRY HIM, AND ORCHESTRATE A FABULOUS SCENE WHERE I AM INTRODUCED TO THE HIS GRAND MOTHER THE QUEEN! I AM THINKING HAPPY THOUGHTS. Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.