Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalimen, Mandatory meeting.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalimen, Mandatory meeting.

Postby SomeGuy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:04 am

Kids,

We will pick up we left off. Granted, Somali men need to put leash on Somali women.It is because Somali women are unleashed and out of hand. But wait! didn't I say it is Somali men's fault that Somali women to be the way they are?. You damn right, I said so!. And because of that Somali women can't put on leash by Somali men since, they lost , too, in the western woods!. What a mess!. Then, we need to find Somali men's solution to fix Somali women's problem.

In fact, it is not that we,Somali men, are lost and puzzies only. We got more problems than that!. We got no motherfocking focus. We are all over the places. We are in Africa doing business and we are in the west driving cabs and tracks, we are shipping our kids to Arab lands(Egypt, Syria etc), and we are marying another women at the sametime. I am talking one dad doing all that at the sametime or it is on his mind. Heck we don't know where we are going to nor have we any idea where are we from. Did you ever see this pumper sticker on a car that reads "Don't you follow me because I am lost , too!" ?. Well if you do, then you know what i am talking about. Somali women and kids are following after lost dads!.

Dads are got hosed!. And you motherfocking kids are in deep shit!. Thus, let's wait for attacking our poor women and get our act together, first. Believe me if we know what we want our women would be ok.

That is all for the tip of the day and I write as we go.

Some dude

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:08 am

^^^^

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
what a decent fellow. Cool

[quote="SomeGuy"]Thus, let's wait for attacking our poor women and get our act together, [/quote]

Cool Cool yeah man.
hey niyos listen to this guy he talks sense.

kadafi007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadafi007 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:40 am

And, these guys call there self men, no wonder Some Somali woman Diss Somali guys I don't Blame them at all MAN UP FELLAZ.

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:40 pm

holly shiiiiid, i know somali women are cheap and all, but what the fuk did i miss??

someone fill me in folks

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Alluring said she loves Black guus. down

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm

[quote="paidmonk"]Alluring said she loves Black guus. down[/quote]

u cant be serious , blud
the last couple of years she showed her hate for the baboon race, unless that was an act.. most young somali biches will call tyrone an adoon at day but fuk the shiiid out of him at nite

kadafi007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadafi007 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:50 pm

[quote="muktaar"][quote="paidmonk"]Alluring said she loves Black guus. down[/quote]

young somali biches will call tyrone an adoon at day but fuk the shiiid out of him at nite[/quote]

KA DAA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:52 pm

all this because of what alluring said. Laughing Laughing walaahi u guys are sensitive as fok..where r all the REAL somali men? these dudes got a bit too much estrogen. Arrow

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Ashlee, this is critical. down

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:02 pm

alluring. up up

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Alluring is happy. Thats all that matters. up But I still hope its not an adoon. down

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:09 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wax ba idhiin dhimaan. If you are all getting so hyped up about what Alluring said, maybe the re-examination of the Somali man is in order in many levels than one. Another thing to consider is self-confidence, which is always an ideal way to go

SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomeGuy » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:53 pm

Well Kids,

As usual we will pick up we left off. However, before we begin, let 's recap what we learned so far.

1--Somali women are born b!tches.
2--Somali men are born puzzies.
3--Somali men are lost in western woods.
4--Somali kids and wives are following some lost dads.

The above problems put Somali family in to crisis. And also Somali youth are in distray and dichonomy--torn apart between Somali culture and western culture.

Well, that is the recap. However, in today's tip we put some spin on the subject and braoden the topic. shall we?.

Let's just say all Somali women's problem is direct result of Somali men who are lacking strong family fundation. In every culture, men are responsible and are head of the households. Thus, althought Somali women are born b!tches, it is not their fault to be who they are. There is cause and effect. Somali women's been b!tches are Somali men's effect of not being runing the household. Period. Remember if Mom is not happy, the whole family is not happy one.

Thus, Somali family crisis are like Somali political crisis. Both of them are result of that camel-herded-- stupid Somali men.

So may say, what is the solution?. Well, there ain't quick fix, here. However,

here are some that can help.

Somali young men need to forget whatever they know about Somali culture and start new one. Old Somali culture is based on camel herding business and it was concocted by nomad fathers who knew only how to raid camel from the "other" clan, give 100 raided camel and one horse as dowry to his bride's family, recite some violent poetry and brag how his clan is supperior to the "other" clans. That is old Somali culture.

It is absolutely inacceptable this modern life we live in. young men need to adopt new urban culture. One that has good islamic roots and modern at the sametime. One that is different than Wahabia cult and yet open minded muslim and can accomodate western way of life. You see, one doesn't need to be Wahabi to be good muslim. You can wear tie and suite, work for the biggest corporate and can be good muslim. you can have good muslim wife that doesn't wear some focked up attire in the name of being muslim. You can have Jane or Halima who is good mom and have uncovered hair and can raise up good muslim kids. It is time to stop following the foot steps of failed culture and stupid dads. It is time to integrate and come up new identity based on the islamic fall back and western way of life.

The somali young men have no legency and need to stop listening to some focked up and motherfocking dads who don't have a clue what the heck they are talking about. From now, no Somali young man should be listening so-called dad and controling mom, either. Mom is ok if she doesn't want to run young man's life. it is because these focked fathers failed us all. their culture failed us all. it is culture full of nothing to be proud of.

That is all for day's tip and usual I will write as we go.

So long

Some dude

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.