Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I lied.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

I lied.

Postby Advocatar » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:34 pm

To all the people who think I gave away the ending of the movie Bourne, I didnt.........I was just teasing you'll, some one deleted that post and I am planning on to see it tommorow wallahi.

so again

lug
somaliweyn
ashlee
and all other who though I spoiled the movie.

I didnt. Smile

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I lied.

Postby The-Screw » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:37 pm

f.uck you man! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocatar » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:39 pm

screw I thought you read the book, WTH man.......you already know how the movie will end so dont spoil it for me dude.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Dude, i'm going to kick your a.ss Twisted Evil Twisted Evil that wasn't funny.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocatar » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:45 pm

dude.....I have no idea if bourne dies, if his gurlfriend is a spy or if they planted a chip on his thigh, wallahi I made those things up and if it turns out to be true, I'll give myself an heart-attack. Laughing Shocked

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:02 pm

bastard...

you should atleast give us spoiler warnings..

--------------

this is not abdi

*Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *Arabman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:08 pm

As I have stated, Bourne Ultimatum is a disappointment. This movie critic graded it C+:
==========================================================

'Bourne Ultimatum' is spy trilogy's final, and weakest, link

By WILLIAM ARNOLD
P-I MOVIE CRITIC

The one unequivocally nice thing that can be said about "The Bourne Ultimatum" is that -- even though it's Part 3 of the franchise -- its story doesn't feel like an afterthought. The climax leaves us with a certain satisfied sense of completion.

Moreover, unlike most other movie sequels these days, it doesn't automatically assume we watched the DVD of the last installment the night before. Its opening skillfully reprises the saga, and even gives us a few snippets from its 2002 and 2004 predecessors.

As directed by Paul Greengrass (coming off his Oscar nomination for "United 93"), the movie also tries very hard to be something different in its genre: It's much more stylized than the earlier outings and as esoteric a big action movie as I can remember.

And yet it still manages to be the least of the "Bourne" films, a jumbled shadow of the original. On the heels of "Spider-man 3," "Pirates 3," "Shrek the Third" and "Ocean's 13," it's one more demonstration of the rule that the third episode of a movie cycle is its worst.

With virtually every sequence shot like a battlefield documentary -- from a jerky hand-held camera framed extremely closely -- and edited like an MTV music video, the movie is so surreal it's just not very involving. As an action extravaganza, it's busy but dull.

The story -- which, like the others, has little in common with its Robert Ludlum novel source other than the title -- has the three-year plight of rogue, amnesiac CIA agent-on-the-run Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) being outed by a British journalist (Paddy Considine).

When he tracks down the reporter to try to find his source -- and thus perhaps discover his true identity -- things go instantly wrong. Soon the London branch of the CIA, led by a Nazi-like superpatriot (David Strathairn), is on his trail with murderous intent.

After that, it's one action sequence and exotic location after another as Bourne -- aided by two women agent holdovers from Part 2 (Julia Stiles and Joan Allen) -- consistently outsmarts his pursuers and finally comes back to the States to solve the mystery of his past.

Like the other "Bournes," this one goes a certain distance on Damon's robotic but strangely compelling presence, and on regular screenwriter Tony Gilroy's gift for spiking the story lines with clever, audience-pleasing plot twists.

But, to my mind, Greengrass' effort to make his film the last word in tightly framed, nervous-camera action scenes is fairly disastrous. Most of the sequences are such a mess that we simply can't tell what's happening in them. The cumulative effect is boredom.

This semidocumentary style -- which tries to put the viewer right in the action, instead of viewing it from outside -- is a recent trend that has been increasingly creeping into Hollywood filmmaking since "Batman Begins" in 2005.

And, used more sparingly, it worked for Greengrass in his earlier films "Bloody Sunday" and especially "United 93," in which the claustrophobic confusion of the visuals eerily re-created the feel of what it must have been like on that ill-fated flight.

But it's not at all suited to an epic action blockbuster. The $100 million spent on "Bourne 3" seems a waste because most of the movie is just a blur on the screen. It cries out for a few long shots to orient us as to what the heck is going on.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/movies/32 ... ne02q.html

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.