Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Am I wrong to mistrust Somalis and see them as Hypocrites?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Password

Am I wrong to mistrust Somalis and see them as Hypocrites?

Postby Password » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:58 am

Even the girls are as focked up as older men when it comes to clan loyalty. This society wasn't meant to be a nation.

The funniest was when one girl in here got excited about Kismayo being attacked. A good news in her twisted mind which she wanted to share with her father. This mentality epitomizes what is wrong with Somalis.

An entire generation and their offsprings so demented they can't see their misery.

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: HOOYADA ORAD SANKA KA WASS RIP-KIYAN U NEEKY APE LOOKIN XABASHII

Re: Am I wrong to mistrust Somalis and see them as Hypocrites?

Postby xamari_gash » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:02 am

NEVA TRUST DEM

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:06 am

What is your qabil first?

I am not qabilist but if I know your qabil, I will put you where you belong.
Close to me or far away.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:28 pm

Some somalis are bad others are good, observe them before you trust them.
nag qabil ka hada sha na is kaga fogow, wey habaran tahay nag sida o doley san.lol

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:31 pm

^^War hablaha dulli ha ku sheegin yaa majnuu shuu ja3aan ilyowm lisah ma 3asheyta Laughing

Lacagey part time sheekh part time hutu Password is Eelaay Laughing

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:35 pm

lol COSTA war nag xishonin ba igu hun. Arabto wxey tra, mosiba da ogu weyn nin ko da'ada wa nag xun,. Anigu na waxan ko dari wa 3adabta ogu weyn e adunka.lol
Waryaa, rer abtig ban la so jogan past couple weeks. Hadiyo bey i so siyen 3omama dodi and told me to throw khaliji 3omamad. i will post the picture wearing yemeni custom.lol

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:36 pm

no ure not wrong .. not just coz of qabil but other reasons too..

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm

[quote="COSTA"]^^War hablaha dulli ha ku sheegin yaa majnuu shuu ja3aan ilyowm lisah ma 3asheyta Laughing

Lacagey part time sheekh part time hutu Password is Eelaay Laughing[/quote]

why do you assume the worst?
I only want to know if password hates qabil because he is from minority or he is genuinely fair somali(close to me).

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:45 pm

You cant trust them.

PosH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PosH » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 pm

[quote="Password"]Even the girls are as focked up as older men when it comes to clan loyalty. This society wasn't meant to be a nation.

The funniest was when one girl in here got excited about Kismayo being attacked. A good news in her twisted mind which she wanted to share with her father. This mentality epitomizes what is wrong with Somalis.

An entire generation and their offsprings so demented they can't see their misery.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You're talking about me, soo maha? Lord have mercy, I was just kidding, why would I wake up my father to tell him some retarded news like that?

And there's nothing wrong with me having an avatar that displays my clans name. I would understand where you're coming from, had my avatar been offensive in the least, but it wasn't, so I don't. You act like one mentioning their qabil is akin to one using a racial slur. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH QABIL!

Kswiss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kswiss » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 pm

Trust No ONE...SIMPLE

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.