Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

56 died crossing to Yemen

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 56 died crossing to Yemen

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:57 pm

^^

Helwa how easy is that for you to say? Do you go days without food? Do you not have access to clean water? Electricity? Do you have kids whom you can't provide for? Walk a mile in these people's shoes before you judge. Your sitting here in the west, with all the ameneties and neccesseties in life, yet you find fit to criticize men and women who are trying to get a better life for themselves and their kids. I'm fasting, and I'll just leave it at this. Any other time I would have used more simple crude language so perhaps you would understand.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm

The little line " if you don't like it , get the fuc.k back to wherever you came from ..." is not only overused but totally stupid!!
People , if they happen to be muslim and very religious , may not all be happy with the western way of life but do they really have any other option?? NO!!
Should they be silenced for expressing their opinion though?
I don't think so!! For otherwise you don't belong here either!!

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Ina Baxar,

I didn't gleam anything from your post. I have no idea what you're talking about. Confused

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:02 pm

I am afraid I cannot help you then Laughing

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 pm

somalis will soon take over yemen

already between 800 thousand and 1.2 million somalis in yemen up

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:07 pm

Mr luuq

Let me tell u what they have:

- They hear the ATHAAN 5 times a day.
- When they meet their neighbours the first words they will hear is "asalaam aleykum" and a smiling face wishing you may allah be with u allday
- Everywhere they go their eyes dont have to witness naked bodies and filthy things.
- The kids will grow up in DECENT DHAQAN and learn their mother langauge perfectly.

If they put their trust in allah he will never put them down.

ps- when a person is fasting you are not allowed to be angry bro.

salaam Very Happy

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:10 pm

Cabdallah,

They won't take over, because theres nothing to take over. Yemen is a very poor, and they used to come to Somalia as refugees. Just like Somalia their biggest industry is Qaat, and 60% of people don't work.

However Somalis are taking over Nairobi. There even competing with the Indians now. up

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:13 pm

[quote="HELWAA"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="HELWAA"]Inaalilaah waa ina ilehi raajacuun, subxanallah i cant beleive some pple risk their lives to come to these galo countries, subxanallah Shocked Shocked Sad Sad[/quote]

Yemen is a Muslim country

and so is the rich Arabian Gulf, most of these people are trying to go to[/quote]

most of them dont stay there they want go further to the west walaal.Meshan ayno joogno dadka badankoodo waxy moodeyaan inay nimco taalow sadly they have no idea what is waiting them. Sad[/quote]

depends on where they want to go

Europe Laughing seriously, some of these kids go to University, get their degrees...they speak the language but they are still looked at as foreigners, its not fair...

America is a much better place to live...become a citizen and the sky is the limit walahi and its much easier to be self-reliant here

its a gaal country, but you know, this place has probably the most diverse groups of Muslims outside of Mecca during Hajj/Um'ra

The Muslim World is enriched with poverty, buts its rich at the same time. All the wars, famine and corruption that is rampant is no way to live. People want to work and have some sort of semblance of living a better life

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:13 pm

[quote="HELWAA"]Mr luuq

- When they meet their neighbours the first words they will hear is "asalaam aleykum" and a smiling face wishing you may allah be with u allday
- Everywhere they go their eyes dont have to witness naked bodies and filthy things.
- The kids will grow up in DECENT DHAQAN and learn their mother langauge perfectly.

Thats all true sis^ but u can understand why they are doing this Sad
Just put yourself in their shoes for a minute.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:19 pm

Helwa,

Believe me I'm not mad. However I deal with stupid, shallow Americans everyday who don't understand anything about the real world. When I see Somalis or even foreigners with the same warped, idealistic view of the world, it drives me up the wall. However when you don't get it, you don't get it. I can't blame you.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:21 pm

[quote="precious_dyme"][quote="HELWAA"]Mr luuq

Thats all true sis^ but u can understand why they are doing this Sad
Just put yourself in their shoes for a minute.[/quote]

I know sister they want have better future for themselvs and their kids.Ilaahy wadankena ha inoo hagaajiyo, that all i can say Sad

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:25 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]Helwa,

Believe me I'm not mad. However I deal with stupid, shallow Americans everyday who don't understand anything about the real world. When I see Somalis or even foreigners with the same warped, idealistic view of the world, it drives me up the wall. However when you don't get it, you don't get it. I can't blame you.[/quote]

wow that what i call arrogance so now i'm to stupid to understand ur pointless words, cajiib........i'm out of this topic before i say things i will regert.

salaam.

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:26 pm

I know sister they want have better future for themselvs and their kids.Ilaahy wadankena ha inoo hagaajiyo, that all i can say Sad[/quote]

Amiin sis, thats all we can do for now.
make duaa for our beloved country rose

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:30 pm

Inna Lillah Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Subxanallah

its as Allah has willed

his deen is found on all corners of the Earth today

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.