Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habar gidir iyo Abgaal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Habar gidir iyo Abgaal

Postby Somalistan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:28 pm

[quote="DawladSade"]What a miskiin. Hawiye were sparing Marehan government members and killing Majeerteen civilians wuuna ka dabo naageeyaa. Laughing[/quote]

Reread what he wrote again bro.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:37 pm

Dowlad,
Unlike you who thinks Marehans are saints, I call a spade a spade. Hawiye were right to overthrow Siyad Barre and were wrong to go on civil cleansing spree. As for your comments about Hawiye Sparing Marehan generals, There weren't Marehans left in Moqdisho. As soon as the USC cuptured South Moqdisho, Marehans were the first to run away to barren gedo leaving their savior behind.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:40 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Dowlad,
Unlike you who thinks Marehans are saints, I call a spade a spade. Hawiye were right to overthrow Siyad Barre and were wrong to go on civil cleansing spree. As for your comments about Hawiye Sparing Marehan generals, There weren't Marehans left in Moqdisho. As soon as the USC cuptured South Moqdisho, Marehans were the first to run away to barren gedo leaving their savior behind.[/quote]

Hawiye and Marehan were fighting for power (xukun, kursi) but we all know the group they had intense hatred for and will always do.

A Hawiye will side a Marehan who stabbed them than a Majerten helped them. Viva Hawiye up

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Camel_herder » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:45 pm

Don't blame these simple clans for the enormous problems of Somalia, which are coast to coast, from Saylac, hargeisa, Boosaaso, gaalkayco, beletweyn, xamar, baidoa, kismaayo, muqdishu, marka, etc, etc, etc...

The Somalis entirely are to blame for this war.

Because any fool among them can pick up a gun and cause the entire clan to go to war over something so stupid.

we lack the wisdom to cool things down.

we are so easy to jump to conclusion and start war,
we are not able to jump to peace,

so 'MOST' somali tribes are foolish, they go to war so easily and incur the anger, wrath and displeasure of Allah.

Do you think Allah is okay with our tribal fighting, do you think Allah will be easy on 'Muslim on Muslim' fighting.

that is the worst kind of fighting, to spill the blood of a believing Muslim.

Even the Soil, land, and resources of that country will disappear and be unfruitful because of such disgusting behaviour.

May Allah Help us Somalis, and Help Stop this War, so that no more muslim on muslim fighting,
and so that Allah can bless our land.

Because right now, OUR LAND IS NOT BLESSED! We might have rivers, and fishes, and livestock,
BUT WHY ARE WE STARVING!

BECAUSE WITH ALL THOSE RESOURCES IN THE LAND AVAILABLE,
OUR EYES HAVE BEEN BLINDED FROM THEM, AND WE HAVE BEEN CURSED TO FEEL POOR,
AND TO NOT SEE THE INFINITE 'OCEAN' AROUND OUR LAND, THAT IS A POSSIBLE MEANS OF FOOD,

i.e. all those f'ucking fish are not going to eat themselves,
so you f'ucking retarded somalis, who are good for nothing,
wake the f'uck, stop starving, and embarrasing our name!

shyt, i'm pissed off

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:46 pm

[quote="DawladSade"][quote="MJ-Pride"]Dowlad,
Unlike you who thinks Marehans are saints, I call a spade a spade. Hawiye were right to overthrow Siyad Barre and were wrong to go on civil cleansing spree. As for your comments about Hawiye Sparing Marehan generals, There weren't Marehans left in Moqdisho. As soon as the USC cuptured South Moqdisho, Marehans were the first to run away to barren gedo leaving their savior behind.[/quote]

Hawiye and Marehan were fighting for power (xukun, kursi) but we all know the group they had intense hatred for and will always do.

A Hawiye will side a Marehan who stabbed them than a Majerten helped them. Viva Hawiye up[/quote]

They will side with you cuz they think Marehans are the lesser of two evils. That is a compliment to Majeerteen up

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:46 pm

^^^Seriously did you learn this sort of somali history from another planet, cuz no Hawiya and Merehan were not fighting for any kursi.

Simply every somali lost trust and was disatisfied with their goverment, the Siadist...that includes Hawiye, Isaq and other daroods alike.

garbaharey_crew

Postby garbaharey_crew » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:46 pm

Somalistan,

You see i know that russia were in somalia doing us a those things that you mentioned but you see in a political way, Mohamed siyad barre did a good things cuz when things got shaky with ethiopia and somalia russia had a political connection with the USA and in secret russia were providing money and weapons to ethiopia then the secret blew up and siyad barre realised this situation. Soon he decided kick them out of our land but he couldn't do that as they were stonger and more equiped done us. So he secretly made a plan and told the russian that their will a party and they must not take their weapons. Later on as all the russian were in the hall without weapons they somali soldiers all surrended them. As then siyad barre told them t leave within 24/7 hours.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:47 pm

-----MJ-Pride--------
Unlike you who thinks Marehans are saints, I call a spade a spade. Hawiye were right to overthrow Siyad Barre and were wrong to go on civil cleansing spree. As for your comments about Hawiye Sparing Marehan generals, There weren\\\'t Marehans left in Moqdisho. As soon as the USC cuptured South Moqdisho, Marehans were the first to run away to barren gedo leaving their savior behind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

They were like (Siad Barre WHO?)

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:49 pm

^^^ Laughing Laughing Garbaharay you are good brother sxb.

I am tired of typing see you next time. Very Happy

garbaharey_crew

Postby garbaharey_crew » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Same to you so somalistan! Very Happy

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:00 pm

I love majeerteen and how they boost themselfs with something that never happened. A figment of their imagination, I love when they cant produce a single evidence that they helped major general jalle maxamed siyaad barre, the father of modern day somalia when it never happened or existed. each and every one of them, young and old, claim to have a magic audio stoed in their computer or magic box of the late President giving speech in kismayo talking about "I would have never guessed that "hawiya would revolt against me, marexaan would run away from me and dabayaco will save me' but once you ask to see it, It's "i lost the keys", tommorow or the classic and my favorite that get's me everytime "my computer has a virus".

Waa umad shactiro ah! Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:00 pm

Somalistan/Madmadoobe meel kale ku maareeyso.

[quote]They will side with you cuz they think Marehans are the lesser of two evils. That is a compliment to Majeerteen [/quote]

Never try to join with Hawiye against me again otherwise you will get massacred as before and we will sip tea with each other again like we did in the JVA and before. Cool

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:05 pm

What have Marehan accomplished, Advo? Since you are believe your clan is the leader of Somalia. Siad Baree (AUN) was a nice fella, but he was not a politican nor did he know how to govern a nation. He made so many mistakes, especially only building ONE city which was full of his enemies while ignoring Marehan interests, no wonder they skipped on him after he was defeated. Miiskin!

Morgan along with his fellow Majeerteen men put their lives on the LINE to save him!

Stop lying to yourself, brah!

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:09 pm

[quote="DawladSade"]Somalistan/Madmadoobe meel kale ku maareeyso.

[quote]They will side with you cuz they think Marehans are the lesser of two evils. That is a compliment to Majeerteen [/quote]

Never try to join with Hawiye against me again otherwise you will get massacred as before and we will sip tea with each other again like we did in the JVA and before. Cool[/quote]

Saaxiib, I don't need Hawiye and the same can't be said about you. I used Hawiye and they use you big differance

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:16 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"][quote="DawladSade"]Somalistan/Madmadoobe meel kale ku maareeyso.

Never try to join with Hawiye against me again otherwise you will get massacred as before and we will sip tea with each other again like we did in the JVA and before. Cool[/quote]

Saaxiib, I don't need Hawiye and the same can't be said about you. I used Hawiye and they use you big differance[/quote]

Reread our conversation now mar danbena adigoo Hawiye ku faanaye and saying they used me to defeat Siad and then massacred me meelaha la imaanayo yaan la arkin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.