Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habar gidir iyo Abgaal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Habar gidir iyo Abgaal

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:37 pm

^^

Gamadid, you're ignorant dude. I'm fessing up to mistakes MSB, Majerten and all other assorted Darood affiliates and here you are bashing someone because of speaking the truth? Wallahi its ignorants like you who keep Somalia the way it is today with blind defending of their kind. Arrow

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:39 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^

Twisted logic thank you,

While MSB did make some crucial mistakes that may have did him in, he had more than enough redeeming qualities. Also there is no doubt in my mind that MSB did 1000 times more for Hawiye than Caydid (aun) ever did, or MSB's predecessor Abdirashid Sharmake (aun) and thats why Hawiye as a whole supported MSB right up until the end ('89), and a lot of that had to do with that power hungry lunatic Caydid.

Also lets see how far Majerten get following a guy who was begging Caydid for Prime Minister while their tribesment were getting systematticaly executed in Galkacyo. Confused[/quote]

I have always believed that Somalia's main problems were caused by Aideed and Abdullahi Yousuf and that MSB should never have fallen for their cheap tactics. By going after their clans he made the cardinal sin of isolating himself when the public support was firmly in his hand. Also, truth be told Somalia witnessed the most growth under him. The sad thing is that he did excatly what Aideed and Abdullahi Yousuf wanted him to do which was turn a struggle against treason as both men have done into a clan-based war. MSB should have been more smart.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:40 pm

[quote="Gamadid."][quote="Luq_Ganane"]Col Shabeel,

Waa war aan xaqijin karo. Sacad oo nala degan aaba noo sheegay. Sacadki waa Majertenku Hawiye. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

LOL@Sacads are majeerteenka hawiye Laughing Laughing Laughing they both love to rule according to the popular gossip Mr. Green

TWISTED_LOGIC

Adiga Abgaal ma tahay honestly? Look at Angst, he acts like the decent waceesle friends and reer mataan I went to school with in Boondheere. You exude very lowself steem when it comes to your HabarGidir cousins, dhareerka waa la iska duwaa nacas yohow. I honestly doubt inaa Abgaal tahay.[/quote]

Some one has to tell the truth dude no matter how much it might hurt. I guess it should be me!

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:42 pm

As for Marehan abandoning MSB and what not, lets get one thing straight: If Majerten coudn't prevent 1,300 of their old men, women and childeren to be massacred in one morning by that slut Qeybadid, or if they couldn't prevent 100 of their garads, to be put to death by Omar Jess how the hell would they stop an advancing USC militia?

You make it seem as though, Majeerteen were the only ones getting killed. Sometimes, I even QUESTION if Marehan are darood, some of you are straight up EVIL!

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Luq and Twisted Logic,

I am all for the truth, don't get twisted on your knickers saaxiibayaal, keep up the good work Laughing Laughing or rather, be kind on my kinsfolk in your passionate obsession with them Laughing Laughing

It is all fun on my part, I like to twist your arms and get you worked up, look at Luuq Ganane already crying like a little girl, Come back saxib, write more about HabarGidir.

Twisted, you write good though often your bias clouds your judgement. I don't like politics so I will remain intersted observant as usual, get to it saxib up

Col.Shabel

Postby Col.Shabel » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:50 pm

Twisted logic caqli xumaa.

Wsnt Dr.Bood leader of USC?

Wst Abgaal the biggest financiar of USC?

Abgal halgankii Aweyne lagu riday wey ka qeybkaleen....ee adiga wax aad ogtahay baa iska yar. Waxaad tahay cunug yar oo taarikhda wax ka aqoon..dadkii 91 Hawiye u soo halgamay..aa maanta dhahday biggest mistake?

Walle Muse Suudi, Cali Mahdi iyo Maxamed Dheer yii ku maqlin ileen safka hore bey ku jireen markii Afweyne laga saarayey Xamar.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:54 pm

Gamadid, I have nothing against Habar Gidir whatsoever, lakin the truth is the truth and it has to be rold.

Twisted Logic,

As for the SSDF rebellion, MSB had my full support. That bastard Casho Yusuf tried to betray Somalia by exploiting Somalia after our bitter defeat in the Ogaden war. As for MSB? I think he should have stepped down after his car accident in '86. He wasn't the same after that, and he totally lost control of the country after that. Do you know he actually thought about stepping down after the accident, but then a couple of oppritunists told him "oh nooo, You're doing a great job, stay'. Confused

MSB's time was gonna come one way or another, and I just wish there was a more seamless transfer of power. However I don't think there will ever be a Gov't that has more clan diversity than MSB. The number two guy (Kalmoy) was Wacysle, Ali Samatr (Tumal, and his best friend), Morgan (Majerten), Abdiqassin Salad (Cayr) and so many others who had REAL not token power.

Col.Shabel

Postby Col.Shabel » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:57 pm

Luq,

91kii ka bacdii Xamar waxaa ka dhacay falal burcadnimo iyo dilal oo la ogeen qofka ka dambeeyo....waxaa mar dhow la ogaaday in askar ka haray Siyad Barre iyo NSS-tii ka dambeeyeen falalkaas...waxaa arrintaas qirtay Mareexan oo aqaan Laughing Laughing

Sacad oo Red Beret ah Laughing Laughing

War wuxu caqli xumaa

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:59 pm

Col Shabel,

Marehan Xamar jooga '1991 kabacdi oo dad xasuuqayo. Surprised

Walee computar iyo qaad wanaaksan baad ku bashaalaysa cawada. ii raaxiso sxb. Laughing Laughing

Col.Shabel

Postby Col.Shabel » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:04 pm

Sacad oo Red Beret ah oo Abgaal xasuuqayo Surprised

Kaalay marduufkaan ila cun...ileen caawa qosol baad iga keentay Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:16 pm

^^

Shabel,

Waxaan dhahay Sacad oo darki iyo uniformki Dubka Cas (Red Beret) Xiran baa Abgal ku xasuuqi jiray Xamar , si ee Abgal u yirahdaan 'Marehan, Dhubka cas baana xasuuqay' soo maan fahmin. Dhubka Cas waxu ahaa 100% Marehan lakin ragan darki Dubka cas bee haysteen.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:19 pm

[quote="Col.Shabel"]Twisted logic caqli xumaa.

Wsnt Dr.Bood leader of USC?

Wst Abgaal the biggest financiar of USC?

Abgal halgankii Aweyne lagu riday wey ka qeybkaleen....ee adiga wax aad ogtahay baa iska yar. Waxaad tahay cunug yar oo taarikhda wax ka aqoon..dadkii 91 Hawiye u soo halgamay..aa maanta dhahday biggest mistake?

Walle Muse Suudi, Cali Mahdi iyo Maxamed Dheer yii ku maqlin ileen safka hore bey ku jireen markii Afweyne laga saarayey Xamar.[/quote]

It is true that Abgaal began financing the USC but that was only after they had been deceived by HG clan leaders. It is also true that HG used to wear government uniforms to massacre Mudulood people simply to score some petty points on the political front. The deception has caught up with them, and history is a witness to it. No-one hates HG and MJ but the truth is that those clans have been the reason why Somalia has been in a state of anarchy for 17 years.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:22 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^

Shabel,

Waxaan dhahay Sacad oo darki iyo uniformki Dubka Cas (Red Beret) Xiran baa Abgal ku xasuuqi jiray Xamar , si ee Abgal u yirahdaan 'Marehan, Dhubka cas baana xasuuqay' soo maan fahmin. Dhubka Cas waxu ahaa 100% Marehan lakin ragan darki Dubka cas bee haysteen.[/quote]

Do you remember the incident that happaned around Suuqa Xoolah around the late 1980s where almost 25 mudulood people were killed by men wearing army uniforms, only to turn out much later that it was done by HG militias? They are doing the same today in mogadishu to kill Mudulood and Hawiye leaders simply to stir clan emotions. Very evil people in my book if you ask me.

Col.Shabel

Postby Col.Shabel » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:29 pm

Luq,

Ee ani xataa so ma dhihin rag oo NSS-tii iyo Red Berets oo ku haray magaalada oo dharka iska dhigay baa qas ka bilaaway Xamar sii Hawiye u jabo... Laughing

War twisted calqi xume,

Abgaal door fiican buu ka qaatay dagaalkii Afweyne laku riday....USC-da ba Abgaal baa Rome ku soo dhisay, oo yuu ahaa Ismaciil jimcaale (allah ah u naxaristo)? Abgaal ma aheen?

Yuu ahaa Ali Mahdi oo loo doortay inuu bedelo Ismaciil jimcale?

Habargidirta oo ku waalatay ma ba joogin xiligaan...waxaan ka soo halgameynay anaga gobolada dhexe...idingana waxaad wadeen halganka siyaasadda.

ee don't shame yourzelf. USC waxey aheed Hawiye oo dhan...at the start till Nov 1991.

Illahey ah u naxaristo kulii dadkii u soo halgamay 26 Jan 1991.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 pm

[quote="Col.Shabel"]Luq,

Ee ani xataa so ma dhihin rag oo NSS-tii iyo Red Berets oo ku haray magaalada oo dharka iska dhigay baa qas ka bilaaway Xamar sii Hawiye u jabo... Laughing

War twisted calqi xume,

Abgaal door fiican buu ka qaatay dagaalkii Afweyne laku riday....USC-da ba Abgaal baa Rome ku soo dhisay, oo yuu ahaa Ismaciil jimcaale (allah ah u naxaristo)? Abgaal ma aheen?

Yuu ahaa Ali Mahdi oo loo doortay inuu bedelo Ismaciil jimcale?

Habargidirta oo ku waalatay ma ba joogin xiligaan...waxaan ka soo halgameynay anaga gobolada dhexe...idingana waxaad wadeen halganka siyaasadda.

ee don't shame yourzelf. USC waxey aheed Hawiye oo dhan...at the start till Nov 1991.

Illahey ah u naxaristo kulii dadkii u soo halgamay 26 Jan 1991.[/quote]

What i am saying is HG decieved hawiye people into supporting them, and they showed their true colors soon afterwards!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.