Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali men need to leave Obese white women alone

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: somali men need to leave Obese white women alone

Postby galia » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:43 pm

[quote="S_lander-boy"]Galia you are hardcore easy with the hate cause it will consume you to ![/quote]

What i hve is not hate but rather superiority complex, its built in me naturally, it just comes out once in a while.

By the way am not racist, if one of u somalis wana marry an adoon i hve no problem with that, its ur life, and i hve my own life to worry abt, but i just can't understand those somali's that marry adoon outta all people's.

Algebra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Algebra » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:45 pm

galia I'm sorry for your lost, I cannot say i know how you exactly feel but I do truely imagine how painful it is to loose a father and a close family members the way you lost them. They may rest in peace.

Don't you agree with me after all these years it's time this bloodshed and hate to stop and move on slowly?

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Galia we are all adoons of ALLAH

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:53 pm

[quote="galia"]

By the way am not racist, if one of u somalis wana marry an adoon i hve no problem with that, its ur life, and i hve my own life to worry abt, but i just can't understand those somali's that marry adoon outta all people's.[/quote]

Well I agree with you there…………. Sort of.

To each his own. Live and let live.

Well its been an interesting discussion tonight however I must drop out now. Law& Order SVU is about to come on and I don’t miss that show for the world. While I don’t agree with everything some of you posted I always keep an open mind and consider others point view. I hope to interact with you all later on.

Byes.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:55 pm

[quote="razzberry"][quote="galia"]

They killed one million Tutsi's all beacuse they were jealous of the tutsi's beacuse the tutsi's look better than the Hutu's.
[/quote]

^^
Interesting. Going by what I’ve read resent studies show that their really is no genetic difference between Tutsi and Hutu. In fact after research was done historians found that when this area of Africa was colonized, the Europeans based who was Tutsi and who was not based on height and nose length. When a so called Tutsi gave birth to a child and it came out with a blunt nose it was labeled Hutu even though it had two Tutsi parents.

It’s called divide and conquer my friend. Rile up the Africans about trivial things and pit them against each other. These Europeans knew it would be only a matter of time before “All those darkies will start killing each other off”

Look at many of the atrocities committed by Europeans, Asians, as well as Africans in resent history. “African Bantus” do not carry inhumane torch alone. Just look at what Somalis did and still do to their own people.

You are right. I am a black American so I can’t say I know everything about Africans and their experiences I am however BLACK and I do understand you a lot more than you think I do.[/quote]

I just their was a viable somali goverment when the genocide was abt to start, cos we somalis would hve done everything inour power to help out the Tutsi people, they do not resemble like the Hutu's even though they started mixing heavily with them.

Take a look at the tutsi presiednt of rwanda, does he look like a hutu, hell no, from him u can easily tell that two people's look different in most case's atleast the purer unmixed tutis's do.

http://www.interet-general.info/IMG/Paul-Kagame-3.jpg

Algebra within clan politics trust me i hve moved on, i now focus my hatred and that comes with it towards the ethiopians.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:11 pm

white women ain't even on my radar

chocolate and caramel Cool

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:49 pm

[quote="FAH1223"]white women ain't even on my radar

chocolate and caramel Cool[/quote]

Graduate College first yaarow. Laughing But good for you, stick to choco and caramel =Somalinimo. Cool

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Fah

Is a sympathizer I will not be surprised if I see him someday and he has 3 injir children walking around not knowing what the word Somali means.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:59 pm

[quote="Alluring"]Fah

Is a sympathizer I will not be surprised if I see him someday and he has 3 injir children walking around not knowing what the word Somali means.[/quote]

whats that supposed to mean? Shocked

Ismahan is going to be my 2nd wife

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:08 pm

[quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"]white women ain't even on my radar

Graduate College first yaarow. Laughing But good for you, stick to choco and caramel =Somalinimo. Cool[/quote]

i will

dude, i can't imagine being married and going to school at the same time...ew

and i need bread before i can get married

so if I'm granted life for 10 years, it will happen in the latter part of that stretch

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:12 pm

[quote="FAH1223"][quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"]white women ain't even on my radar

Graduate College first yaarow. Laughing But good for you, stick to choco and caramel =Somalinimo. Cool[/quote]

i will

so if I'm granted life for 10 years, it will happen in the latter part of that stretch[/quote]

Ismahan is not going to be anyone's second wife! Rolling Eyes

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:15 pm

[quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"]white women ain't even on my radar

i will

so if I'm granted life for 10 years, it will happen in the latter part of that stretch[/quote]

Ismahan is not going to be anyone's second wife! Rolling Eyes[/quote]

lies!

you said you wouldn't mind being a multiple wife

what a flip flopper

shew, go away

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 pm

[quote="FAH1223"][quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"]white women ain't even on my radar

i will

Ismahan is not going to be anyone's second wife! Rolling Eyes[/quote]

lies!

you said you wouldn't mind being a multiple wife

what a flip flopper

shew, go away[/quote]
I still stand by it, only if I"m the first wife. Cool

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:23 pm

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]Muktar,

You are missing the whole point saxib. This thing goes back to history and it's in our genes, these kids did not invent the "whale watching" phenom. See, in the good ol' days, we lived in small huts and we did not had the luxury of comfy mattresses, our ancestors invented this strategy of finding the fattest woman in the village as a substitute for water-bed, the bigger, meatier, juicier the woman, the more the dowry escalates and sky rockets to 200 camels, so, it's our heritage. Nowadays, you can find fat Xalimo but you can find even fatter Nancy with multiple belly[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

somali me,
free willys motha fukas

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:33 pm

[quote="muktaar"]i saw this somali dude 2day,he was about 120 pound soaked and wet he was holding hands with a whale she weighted about 340 pounds .....
i was like free willy , motha fukaa
if u gonna go out of ur race at least go out with something goood...
chicks would go with brain dead jamican drug dealer
and men would go for obese white chicks
i know u motha fukas can do better[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.