Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali men need to leave Obese white women alone

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: somali men need to leave Obese white women alone

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:02 pm

gurey25,

Yes, petite has its merits......but I won't compromise on a woman who doesn't have the requisite 'soft spots' Laughing

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:05 pm

RUSH HOUR 3:

Chris Tucker pulls over a fat girl, she's like 300 lbs but her ID says like 160 lbs.

Fat Girl: "I have a thyroid condition"
Chris Tucker: "Well stop eating thyroid !!!"

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 pm

[quote="Ismahan123"][quote="TheBigBosS"][quote="HELWAA"]and whats wrong with fat women waaba yaabe..walaalyaal cayda joojiya and dont insult ur mothers and sisters.

and for the topic the somali man who prefer white trash aka kaafir have mental issues.[/quote]

theres nothing like a blond woman in a dirac Cool[/quote]

Uffey.... Shocked[/quote]

rose

snowflakes821
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snowflakes821 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:14 pm

[quote="razzberry"][quote="TheBigBosS"]
how can u say that while u only know a few? Shocked[/quote]

Roomie clued me in this one. Check out some other black sites. I run across quite a bit who are looking for attetion from AA men.[/quote]

RAZZBERRY -If you're not lying than why are you not telling us the specific websites because you can't make a statement like that without proof. Also, these Somali women you are talking about are not women but young girls who are rebelling from their parents.That's the truth. The fact of the matter is Somali women like myself are not attracted to African American men. We're not attracted to their looks and we're most definitely not attracted their culture. 70% of African American kids are born to wedlock mothers. Why would any sensible Somali woman be attracted to them? Please tell your African American friends to leave us Somali women alone. Don't look at us and don't talk to us. SOMALI WOMEN ARE STRICTLY FOR SOMALI MEN.

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:16 pm

[quote="snowflakes821"][quote="razzberry"][quote="TheBigBosS"]
how can u say that while u only know a few? Shocked[/quote]

Roomie clued me in this one. Check out some other black sites. I run across quite a bit who are looking for attetion from AA men.[/quote]

RAZZBERRY -If you're not lying than why are you not telling us the specific websites because you can't make a statement like that without proof. Also, these Somali women you are talking about are not women but young girls who are rebelling from their parents.That's the truth. The fact of the matter is Somali women like myself are not attracted to African American men. We're not attracted to their looks and we're most definitely not attracted their culture. 70% of African American kids are born to wedlock mothers. Why would any sensible Somali woman be attracted to them? Please tell your African American friends to leave us Somali women alone. Don't look at us and don't talk to us. SOMALI WOMEN ARE STRICTLY FOR SOMALI MEN.[/quote]

preach on sis Cool

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:20 pm

[quote="snowflakes821"]

RAZZBERRY -If you're not lying than why are you not telling us the specific websites because you can't make a statement like that without proof. Also, these Somali women you are talking about are not women but young girls who are rebelling from their parents.That's the truth. The fact of the matter is Somali women like myself are not attracted to African American men. We're not attracted to their looks and we're most definitely not attracted their culture. 70% of African American kids are born to wedlock mothers. Why would any sensible Somali woman be attracted to them? Please tell your African American friends to leave us Somali women alone. Don't look at us and don't talk to us. SOMALI WOMEN ARE STRICTLY FOR SOMALI MEN.[/quote]

^^That was so transparent it’s funny Laughing .

I’ll let you go looking for these sites yourself since you seem so interested.

It’s usually the other way around. I mostly see young Somali women doing the seducing.

That’s one thing I’ll give black men credit for. They almost never have trouble attracting women of any race. I think that whole “ myth” thing has something to do with it.

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:26 pm

^ i dont think somali women would go that low, there are alot of black men/somali women marriages but its the men that aproch them Smile

and the myth thing, are somalis not cosiderd black? Laughing

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:52 pm

[quote="TheBigBosS"]
and the myth thing, are somalis not cosiderd black? Laughing[/quote]

imo yes. However, Given the fact that so many somalis freak when I use the word black I try not to use it when Im talking about you guys.

IZNOGOOD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby IZNOGOOD » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:00 pm

i love white girls there more femenin and got a lil tight p-ssy

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:01 pm

Damn this razzberry is schooling everybody left and right!!
It's always the dumbest ones that wanna speak for everybody.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:03 pm

[quote="muktaar"]i saw this somali dude 2day,he was about 120 pound soaked and wet he was holding hands with a whale she weighted about 340 pounds .....

i was like free willy , motha fukaa

if u gonna go out of ur race at least go out with something goood...

chicks would go with brain dead jamican drug dealer
and men would go for obese white chicks

i know u motha fukas can do better[/quote]

i will leave white woman

when u leave futto yar uu qoyan

mukhtaarow

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:16 pm

[quote="IZNOGOOD"]i love white girls there more femenin and got a lil tight p-ssy[/quote]

I thought the tight pzzy stereotype was reserved for young Japanese/Chinese girls Shocked Laughing

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:29 pm

emerpor,

dont leave white chicks alone, just leave obese white chicks alone, blud

razbery,
when u have huge uncrumcised ceeb the pink koochie becomes very tite...

but oriental gurls got the world 's tites kooochie..my friend's cousin is married to Philpino lady and i stayed over their house few times, u know how many times we almost had to go inside their bedroom cause we thought he was beating her up?
the chick was crying like new born baby whos in dire need of his breast milk

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:52 pm

I guess he was beating her up

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:54 pm

gedo boy,

no , blud
he was Fukin the xaar out of her ,blud

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.