Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gabdhuhu Ma nin qurux badan bey rabaaan ??

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Gabdhuhu Ma nin qurux badan bey rabaaan ??

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:34 am

[quote="zulaika"]no pretty boys for moi..their can only be one narcissist in any relationship I’m in and that’s usually me. i don’t care how he looks but he gotta be tall(very important)….that and he gotta come with his raganimo and a big azz wallet and I’m on him like white on rice Very Happy[/quote]

what does raganimo mean? Quiet, doesn't sweat small stuff, is angry all the time, what?

Tall huh? I hear this a lot.....I'm not tall....5'8 or 5'9.....but I learn to live w/ myself and accept myself for who I am.

I used to never think I could marry a girl as tall as me or a little taller......but it doesn't bother me now.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:37 am

[quote="zulaika"]no pretty boys for moi..their can only be one narcissist in any relationship I’m in and that’s usually me. i don’t care how he looks but he gotta be tall(very important)….that and he gotta come with his raganimo and a big azz wallet and I’m on him like white on rice Very Happy[/quote]

big wallet Shocked .........balo lacag bay ko waalatey...zuli mony cant buy hapinnes walaal ee cago dhigo.....miss gold digger Laughing

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:40 am

[quote="Diyeeshaha_Tolka"]raganimo and a big azz wallet

what does raganimo have to do wallet

Gold Digger[/quote]

i ain't saying i'ma golddigger....but i ain't messin' with no broke... Cool

zuli got her own...but i ain't exactly tryna downsize if u know what i mean. Very Happy

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:43 am

[quote="zulaika"][quote="Diyeeshaha_Tolka"]raganimo and a big azz wallet

what does raganimo have to do wallet

Gold Digger[/quote]

i ain't saying i'ma golddigger....but i ain't messin' with no broke... Cool

zuli got her own...but i ain't exactly tryna downsize if u know what i mean. Very Happy[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Zulli damnnn ur funny Laughing

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:43 am

Helwaa,

For me quruxda kaska...comes first...Markuu qofkuu fariid ragga ah yahay, hadduu xataa uusan qurux badan lahayn wuu kula qurxoonaan....I can't stand doqonka....Walaahay I don't care if he is bestowed with the beauty of the most beautifull human being ever created..aka Nebi Yusuf CSWS!

Qofku hadduu doqon xun yahay aniga wuu ila foolxumadaa!! Laughing Laughing

Mr_Harti

Postby Mr_Harti » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:44 am

zulieka naagaha adoo kale ee iimaanka la, waligood waxay ku dambeeyaan nin fiqiir ah,

gabdhahan oo dhan wali mid may odhan nin diinta ilaahay ku nool aan rabnaa, this goes to show now and age gabdha joogaa waa iska khiyaali

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:46 am

kambuli,

I may not be tall, but I'm NO doqon.

Deeroow duglaaboow
Gaaboow Caqliloow

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:46 am

[quote="Mr_Harti"]
gabdhahan oo dhan wali mid may odhan nin diinta ilaahay ku nool aan rabnaa, this goes to show now and age gabdha joogaa waa iska khiyaali[/quote]

That's soo true wallahi, Deenta comes first been ma shegin wallahi up

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:47 am

loooooooool kambuli you are right sister....seriously quruxda wadnaha ayaa wax kasta ka wanaagsan...nin dabeecad wanaagsan oo naxariis leh oo ilaahy ka baqaneya..that is the best hadeey quruxda dusho iyo maskax ilaahy siiyeyna alxamdulilaah....because ALLAH made us diff for a reason inayno ko cibro qaadano abuurtisa Sad

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:49 am

[quote="Gedo_Boy"]kambuli,

Deeroow duglaaboow
Gaaboow Caqliloow[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:52 am

[quote="Gedo_Boy"]kambuli,

Deeroow duglaaboow
Gaaboow Caqliloow[/quote]

indeed you are very bright kid up

Somali2003
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali2003 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:53 am

I think Somali girls in North America prefer a tall, well-built guys. Throughout my experience, girls pick these men over the so called soft-haired, handsome fellas like me. That is how my younger brother beat me up in that department. Laughing

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:57 am

[quote="HELWAA"][quote="zulaika"]no pretty boys for moi..their can only be one narcissist in any relationship I’m in and that’s usually me. i don’t care how he looks but he gotta be tall(very important)….that and he gotta come with his raganimo and a big azz wallet and I’m on him like white on rice Very Happy[/quote]

big wallet Shocked .........balo lacag bay ko waalatey...zuli mony cant buy hapinnes walaal ee cago dhigo.....miss gold digger Laughing[/quote]

lol @ helwaa,

nayaa when a farax sees a xalimo with mad cash...he thinks he hit the jackpot and no longer aspires to climb that financial ladder..trust me i've had one such farax before. i cut him loose. that's why i make sure the next farax makes just as much if not more.... Cool

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:59 am

[quote="Mr_Harti"]zulieka naagaha adoo kale ee iimaanka la, waligood waxay ku dambeeyaan nin fiqiir ah, [/quote]

war imaan Ale wuu iigu deeqey ee naga yara tartiibso dee. faqri waanka duceystey rabina ima tusu inshalaah. I made sure of that long before a man came into my life…I got me own huuno. and the farax I’m with is just as financially stable as I am..so basically we are like a power couple, each can rely on the other. my point was that I don’t want to be the bread winner in the relationship..that’s actually not good for his raganimo as a man u know Very Happy

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:01 pm

I prefer a tall good looking one anyday, I have enough aqli for the both of us and I am financially independent. I am looking for a somali male bimbo Laughing

Mr Harti, that guy in the photo is butterz no wonder he had to resort to rape Shocked

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.