Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Once again their bodies were dragged...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sultan-Kenadiid-of-Hobyo

Re: Once again their bodies were dragged...

Postby Sultan-Kenadiid-of-Hobyo » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:03 pm

Hawiye are barbarians.

Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aiman » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:49 pm

[quote="Alluring"]I am not shocked by anything Hawiye's do, wallahi. From the YOUNGEST to the OLDEST same mindframe.[/quote]

[quote="Alluring"]

This is not something NEW to Hawiye they did it in the Civil War, to American soliders and now to the Ethiopians.[/quote]

Are you being sympathetic to the Occupiers? (I question your Indian and Germanic hair) Perhaps you have an Amxaaric/ Xabasha blood in you.

The traitors are proudly defending the Tigreye but if I was them (God forbid) I was going to be ashamed of myself let alone speaking.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:23 am

Aiman's on the warpath Laughing

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:15 am

Whats behind the whole dragging thing?It seems like a display, a gruesome proof of death like a bodycount type of thing. I have no idea what clans or how to identify and differentiate them, or are even involved in this but MUST YOU DRAG THEIR DEAD? But I do know one thing- you'll piss them off even more and they might carpet bomb or use napalm in civilain areas.
IF you kept them for ransom you might earn some money. Personally it seems unislamic,unchristian actually inhuman.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:35 am

"Thats not the message it sends. We all know what message it send on 3 Oct 1993. A message of: Get the hell out of our country or else.... Clinton and the whole world received that message crystal clear, and US and UN left within a year."

And what a lucky break that was for the Somali people huh? Hre we are, some 15 years later, and Somalia is really and truly focked!!! You should say "Get the hell out of our country, we don't want no friggin government, we just want to kill each other, gang rape our women, and imprss our children as slaves."

"Yesterday it send another similar message, which was again received:

One day after the clash of yesterday:

UN peacekeeping force for Somalia not viable-Ban"

Isn't that great???!!!! No peacekeepers. Good deal for Somalia. So the friendly Ethiopians will hang out with you instead.

You guys are focked. Completely, and totally focked. Even God is fed up with you.

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:23 am

Somebody please explain the dragging thing!It seems a form of deliberate degradation at first glance;which I actually hope it is becuse the alternative is G-A-S-P!,a form of tenderisation which is too terrible to contemplate.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.