Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopian Ural blown, dozens killed-video

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Ethiopian Ural blown, dozens killed-video

Postby Voltage » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:46 pm

[quote="Starscream"]I'm Majeerteen and I'm with Muqawama. Down with the Ethiopian barbarians and their puppets. down[/quote]

This is why I find it ironic that Somaliweyn uses the term "Northeastern" to group your whole clan, but never uses such designate for his clan who are majority of Ethiopian supporters in the south. Surprised Laughing Laughing

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:47 pm

Alchemist, principles before qabiil always. People love their money more than their clan, why not love Janno more than your clan.

Nobody is worth going to hell for. Some people need to realize that.

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 pm

DS,

I do not know this guy Starscream or what his prior nick was.

About the Northeastern camp, it is an open secret that majority of the group support the A.yusuf's dream and are 100% behind it. They are the only group to justify every act of A.Yusuf, from 1978 to 2007.

Ofcourse, there are anomalies within groups.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 pm

[quote="Starscream"]Alchemist, principles before qabiil always. People love their money more than their clan, why not love Janno more than your clan.

Nobody is worth going to hell for. Some people need to realize that.[/quote]

Your right sxb, in the end you will stand alone infront of Allah.... I myself im not one of these extreme dudes who worships Caydiid or any other warlord, every man is responsible for his actions in the end...

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Dowarsade,
Nice cover up. Meel luguu raaco yeelo. At one time Hawiye baad iska gadin oo 'Muqaawama' bad taageerin, Markalena you'd slaughter hawiye. Wallahi I've been here for six months and i read most of your posts and you are marexaanka hawiyaha neceb. You are just doing this to get back at Majeerteen. The other thread you posted about 'Huuraale meeting zenawi', you saw how everybody laughed at you. Zenawi dont even know huuraales name ee isqor qor badanaa?. The other Futotaag a while back was saying 'they were muqaama in Kismaayo' just to get approval from Zenawi.

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:54 pm

Muqaamawah all the way! up

Retards & sell-outs represent no clan, they are in a clan of their own called "Gaalo-raac." Fock'em! Nobody should even attempt to reason with such vermin.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:56 pm

Somaliweyn,
You are becomming like broken record. So when Its Abdullahi Yusuf its all Puntlanders are Tigre lovers, but when Its: M.dhere, Geedi, Salad Ali geele, Imaam and the rest they dont' represent the Mudolood'. I dont' even take you serious Arrow

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:56 pm

MJ Pride,

If your wrong in something, theres nothing wrong in seeing your mistake and doing an about face. First the things I say during heated fadhi ku dirir moments cannot be taken at face value, as I don't take them at face value when people say certain things. However on the flipside, yes there were times when thoughts crept into my head about "Maybe Hawiye are getting what they deserve" however over the course of time, logic prevailed. The fact is a Tigray doesn't see Marexaan, Hawiye, Majerten but sees a Somali Muslim that needs to be suppressed. The divide and rule strategy needs to be opposed. Also the stupidity in having a Pro-Ethiopia stance can be evidenced when you realize that ALL the political jabhads be they USC, SPM, SNM, SSDF etc. were financed, armed, trained etc. by Mengistu with the sole purpose of desintigrating the Somali State, as a strong, functional Somalia was the biggest threat to Ethiopia. Any clan in Somalia be they my clan or any other, should NOT follow short term interests at the expense of Somali interest, as that will never work. One nation, one bloc, and the problems I may have with a Hawiye, Issaq, etc. are out the window as soon as a foreign, crusading, colonizing army is brought in to keep their foot on Somalias neck.

Somaliweyn,

I agree with you. The problem with attributing a Religious component to this, is by doing so you must respect the purity of the Religion. If every regulation of the Religion cannot be adhered to in wartime and is broken, what does that reflect on the Religion?

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:00 pm

[quote="Voltage"]This is why I find it ironic that Somaliweyn uses the term "Northeastern" to group your whole clan, but never uses such designate for his clan who are majority of Ethiopian supporters in the south. Surprised Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Sxb, I have never read one of his posts walahi. Waan ka gudbaa and see which poster is next.

Alchemist,

when it comes to janatul fardowza, I'm a selfish man. anybody who blocks my way to that goal will be put to death...if he's lucky.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:06 pm

MJ-Pride horta why are you trying to force Luq and Voltage to be traitors like you, damn not everyone is going to agree with you..

Also stop using that old line "Hawiye has tricked you" Laughing wont work on anybody.. These guys are smart enough to make their own decisions...

Some people are above qabil Cool

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:07 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]what does that reflect on the Religion?[/quote]

where did you get this? kuffar.com? Laughing

it reflects something on the people who are supposed to be adhering to the religion

it means they suck, point blank

you aren't supposed to harm a fly on the battle field

you are supposed to atleast RESPECT the dead

Islam is very simple

laakin Somalis are focked up and you can use the war time as an excuse because thats focked them up even further

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:27 pm

Reer Mog:

Why waste time dragging the dead?

Focus on the living Laughing

Somali2003
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali2003 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Laughing Gedo

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 pm

[quote="Gedo_Boy"]Reer Mog:

Why waste time dragging the dead?

Focus on the living Laughing[/quote]

up

finally a skinny w/ some sense yacni

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:37 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"]The other thread you posted about 'Huuraale meeting zenawi', you saw how everybody laughed at you. Zenawi dont even know huuraales name ee isqor qor badanaa?. [/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I see what this is about. It kills you doesn't it? It kills you that Mareexaan have outplayed you in the politics you brought Somalia, and they did it with their sharaf and karaamo intact while making sure Tigrey's don't drag their tanks and artillery just so Afgaduud and his mooryaan can stay in Somalia so maaha? La ciilanoow waligaa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.