Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug state has the best hospital in somalia.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Re: Galmudug state has the best hospital in somalia.

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Only 2000 troobs? Only My sub-clan M.Omar can take on that poorly equipped Dacas criminals Surprised Very Happy

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:32 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Only 2000 troobs? Only My sub-clan M.Omar can take on that poorly equipped Dacas criminals Surprised Very Happy[/quote]

That's 2000 well paid, well trained professional troops, plus one sacad can take on 10 Mj men easily.

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:32 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Only 2000 troobs? Only My sub-clan M.Omar can take on that poorly equipped Dacas criminals Surprised Very Happy[/quote]

hobyo is a very small town, look it up on google earth. about 3.000 people live there

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:37 pm

Galia,
Look at me, Sck, eat, chew, choke on a fat MJ diiik you smelly dark hutu biiij. You are gettong on my last nerve

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:38 pm

AW seriously brother we have a serious problem, i was recently told that tons of Dhulbaante peasants have started settling in galmugud towns especially Bandiiradley.

Can someone please tell me outta all the places in somalia, why are dhulbaante coming to our towns.

I think this is a security risk, allowing another potential enemy inside Galmugdud heartland as they could link up with the Mjs.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:15 pm

[quote="galia"][quote="AbdiWahab252"]Galia,

They discovered oil in GalMudug back in the 1960s near Hobyo.[/quote]

There's big money here, we need to make sure that GM state is strong enough to hold her keep.

Imagine all us sacad can be filthy rich, the new Kuwait's.

AW i heard that GM state has started bulking up the state's defense forces to around 2, 000 troops now, thats a good step.[/quote]

Unfortunatly, Puntland is now claiming GalMudug state Sad

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:57 am

Twisted_Logic the Mjs are a threat no one, they are utter cowards, and fear us more than we fear dem.

They can't even defend themselves from the isaac, what makes u think that they are a threat to GM state?

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:37 am

[quote="Twisted_Logic"][quote="galia
Unfortunatly, Puntland is now claiming GalMudug state Sad[/quote]

Laughing Laughing

The only thing puntland has achieved is to turn your donkey leaders into self-destructing slaves.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:47 am

^^^^

galia, fok these haters, good hospital and these doctors are angels to the people. send modern equipment and medicine to the hospital, build more modern schools and build hobyo port. only if hawargedir can unite and stop fighting, they can build a modern state in galmdug.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:01 am

[quote="musika man"]^^^^

galia, fok these haters, good hospital and these doctors are angels to the people. send modern equipment and medicine to the hospital, build more modern schools and build hobyo port. only if hawargedir can unite and stop fighting, they can build a modern state in galmdug.[/quote]

musika man within Galmudug, we already have good schools and Masjids as well as a police station and a military academy, however our main challenge in the long term is developing Hobyo port so that in the Future we can set ourselves to replace the need of businessman using Mogadishio port or Kimsayo port.

Give us five more years, by that time we should have established good relations with oil companies that are interested in investing in Galmududg and to extract the huge potential of oil in Galmudug.

As i said, all somalis are welcome to GM state, including you musika man Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.