Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nur Hassan Hussein

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Nur Hassan Hussein

Postby Megatron » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:26 pm

[quote="Koronto91"]AW,

That's what my father can't understand? Nuur Cade was a hardline military man and never associated with any warlords is now part of the crowd? Even when I saw him in 2006 he was praising what a wonderful thing the ICU was doing in Xamar, its mind boggling to say the least.[/quote]

It seems as though he took the post out of loyalty to the country. After all, under the power sharing aggreement, an Hawiye must be Prime Minister. So out of a lack of depth, it appears he took the job till someone younger can be found.

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:31 pm

Megatron,

That's a good analogy! My hunch is the old man believes that he can somehow bring about change, not realizing what he's stacked up against. I dunno, only time will tell.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Megatron,

"Loyalty to country...."

Were the Vichy Government of France that worked for the Nazis loyal to France Surprised

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:34 pm

Koronto

I agree. We'll have a good feel inside of 30 days.

A Dub

LoooooooL You saying that he has absolutely NOOO sense of duty to Somalia ??

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:35 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Megatron,

"Loyalty to country...."

Were the Vichy Government of France that worked for the Nazis loyal to France Surprised[/quote]

Excellent point AW.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:35 pm

This thread is now full of leeches!

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:36 pm

[quote="Koronto91"]AW,

That's what my father can't understand? Nuur Cade was a hardline military man and never associated with any warlords is now part of the crowd? Even when I saw him in 2006 he was praising what a wonderful thing the ICU was doing in Xamar, its mind boggling to say the least.[/quote]

look at this idiot write "My father said this, my father said that". What are you saying? Are you some kind of demented 40-year-old retard who can't think of politics for himself?

Get the fock out of here,....you and your stupid senile daddy.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:39 pm

Megatron,

Do u think that Nur Al Maliki of Iraq has loyalty to his nation ?

Btw, his new nickname of the PM is Hawa Nur Hussein, Hawa being the PResident's wife's name.

Apparently she gives him the orders.

Just look at the cabinet list, only 2 people were from outside the TFG.

Nur Hussein => Another lackey.

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:40 pm

OUCH!! That's a good point that'll be difficult to refute.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:43 pm

AW

Your only disagreement with people in the government would have to do with clan affiliation, nothing to do with credibility. That is what makes people dislike you.

sheldibow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: We must achieve peace because it's the only way to build this nation

Postby sheldibow » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:47 pm

Prime Minster Nur is trying very hard to bring peace to mogadishu and somalia. On interview of BBC he said that he will invite peace talk with UIC leaders... it is up to UIC leaders..........
Last edited by sheldibow on Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:49 pm

I prsonally don't know the guy but according to his credibility so far, he seems to be a nice guy, plus he tasted and double-dipped life, once working as a military guy whose purpose is to take life and then again serving the Red Crescent, an organization mandated to save lives. He has already voiced his stance and it is one that contrasts A/hi Yusuf's, he already assumed the position of opening talks with anyone and everyone regardless of their background whereas A/hi Yusuf is stressing that he would never sit and have a dialogue with former UIC members. Let's see whose outline passes.

If he succeeds in holding talks with the UIC as he says, then we will be able to jugde him accordingly, before then, let's not jump our guns. Besides, as Warrior said, how could the decent Somalis take over if they become bystanders and blame others for their misfortune for eternity? Someone has to step up and penetrate these thugs

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:57 pm

Luugoyo:

Hawa Nur Hussein (the name given to him by Afbiijo's loyalists) has failed to create a cabinet of his own choice. It was his first major test and he failed miserably and disappointed the EU, USA and the International community who were expecting change.If he nominated people outside the TFG instead of bringing back the same crew, I would have given him respect.

I doubt he can even go anywhere without Afbiijo's approval and blessing. He will do whatever Afbiijo's wife Hawa tells him to do.

Megatron,

This guy is going to be a more docile character, more than Ghedi ever was. After the TFG collapses he will be tried in the same street courts as the rest.

ECE

Postby ECE » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:09 pm

He seems to have a good profile and to be fair it would be too early to judge the guy on his capabilites, however, given that he is part of TFG it's highly likely he will be a very "Yes" man to Ysuf. time will tell.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.