Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

will isreal ever live in peace?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

will isreal ever live in peace?

Postby new-york23 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:34 pm

you can over power someone through wealth or milatry but will you enjoy that power in peace?can isreal enjoy what it has build in the last 50 years without living in constant fear?what is good is wealth&power if you are thinking of bombs going off everytime you step out side or if you cant walk peacfully through the lands you just captured with your wealth and might?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Nj-QKQkCo

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: will isreal ever live in peace?

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:36 pm

They can if they successfully wiped out all the Arabs from the face of the earth.

Spookie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spookie » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:37 pm

No, they don't deserve peace. They should burn.

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:51 pm

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]They can if they successfully wiped out all the Arabs from the face of the earth.[/quote]

but god created arabs not the israles,how can you wibe out what you have no power over?hitler tried to wipe them out but found out the hard way that god created jews not germans,see how it works?

El Loco

Postby El Loco » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:30 am

When both sides get fed up with the status quo, they'll find a way to bring the conflict to an end. Until then, not going to happen.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:31 am

if they solve the palestinian problem.

the other arabs can be bought off, like thy have been.
even syria, syria is just a good bazaar salesman they bargain too hard
but they have a price.

the egyptians and jordanians have been sold off,

the Saudis have no soul, and are irrelevant.

the most technologically advanced arab country Iraq has been irreperably deconstructed by isreals agents(USA)
and Iran is too far away to be a threat, and Isreals Arrow anti-missle system is more than enough to cope with the current missles it has.

deal with the palestinains and then you have peace.

El Loco

Postby El Loco » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:34 am

"deal with the palestinains and then you have peace."

Yep.

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:53 am

For some reason, I just can't shake the feeling that Israel wants peace anywhere in the middle east.

------------------

Israel: US report on Iran may spark war

Source: Associated Press

JERUSALEM - Israel's public security minister warned Saturday that a U.S. intelligence report that said Iran is no longer developing nuclear arms could lead to a regional war that would threaten the Jewish state.

In his remarks — Israel's harshest criticism yet of the U.S. report — Avi Dichter said the assessment also cast doubt on American intelligence in general, including information about Palestinian security forces' crackdown on militant groups. The Palestinian action is required as part of a U.S.-backed renewal of peace talks with Israel this month.

Dichter cautioned that a refusal to recognize Iran's intentions to build weapons of mass destruction could lead to armed conflict in the Middle East.

"The American misconception concerning Iran's nuclear weapons is liable to lead to a regional Yom Kippur where Israel will be among the countries that are threatened," Dichter said in a speech in a suburb south of Tel Aviv, according to his spokesman, Mati Gil. "Something went wrong in the American blueprint for analyzing the severity of the Iranian nuclear threat."

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071215/ap_ ... ea/isra...

Don't you love the Israelis? They want poor Americans to attack Iran...just like Iraq! summabit'ches!

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:05 am

Yes they can as long as the Palestinians are either extinguished outright or they (Palestines) leave the Gaza strip for good. That is the only way they'll have peace.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:01 am

i see you support ethnic cleansing.

are you a fan of Milosovic and Radco Mladic

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:13 am

[quote="gurey25"]i see you support ethnic cleansing.

are you a fan of Milosovic and Radco Mladic[/quote]

naww. just giving an opinion. That would possibly be the only way to peace because you and I know that they will never accept Palestine occupation in the Gaza strip and its also clear the Palestinians do not want to leave so what other option is there?

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:23 am

Laughing
palestinian occupation

Laughing

ok sorry to bother you, i though you had some knowledge of the history.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:04 am

my cousin guray..

Who -in your opinion- are the rightful owners of that cursed land?

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:32 pm

[quote="Ben Dover"]my cousin guray..

Who -in your opinion- are the rightful owners of that cursed land?[/quote]

whoever has it in thier right hand.

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Salam alaikum

maybe ,maybe not only if they make certain sacrifices and compromise and accept each other certainly..... however, i don't think it will happen in this generation... ony by educating the future generations about peace and working together can they acheiveliving peace together..and the question is it possible ? ..i hardly doubt as an arabs- muslim will never accept jewish freedom...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.