Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

will isreal ever live in peace?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: will isreal ever live in peace?

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:19 pm

[quote="gurey25"][quote="Ben Dover"]my cousin guray..

Who -in your opinion- are the rightful owners of that cursed land?[/quote]

whoever has it in thier right hand.[/quote]

What if I say, historically speaking?

Whose claim to the land is stronger in terms of history and facts.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:25 pm

dhulka ilahay ba lee

ilahay ka sokona waxa le ninki xoog iyo xininyo ku jooga

and obviously that is at the moment the DEMOND CHILD OF THE MIDDLE EAST...i.e...Israel!

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:36 pm

[quote="Ben Dover"][quote="gurey25"][quote="Ben Dover"]my cousin guray..

Who -in your opinion- are the rightful owners of that cursed land?[/quote]

whoever has it in thier right hand.[/quote]

What if I say, historically speaking?

Whose claim to the land is stronger in terms of history and facts.[/quote]

Most of the Isreali population have less right historicaly to the land as the arabs that inhabited it.
they were mostly European settlers just like the settlers in the Kenyan highlands and Rhodesia.

but 50+ years of settlement has created a new generation that was born and bred on the land and can rightfully claim it the same way the palestinains can.

As for history, who is to say who is to say?
the Jews under Joshua conquered it from the Caananite city states.
The Cannaniates where themselves the result of several waves of Invaders from the Arabian desert and from the Anatoliya/Causesus.

Its also been ruled by Egyptian, Assyrians, Babylonians,Hitties, Persian, Hellenistic and Roman empires as well as the Islamic Khalifates, Seljuks turks, Crusaders, Mamlukes, Ottomans.

Thats why i gave the simplest answer.

whoever has conquered it has the right to it.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Its a very difficult question I must say, but a great answer guray, thanks.

It is exactly my point when I am thinking about the matter. This new generation of Jews born in there, they have as much right as the Palestinian Arabs. Them stupid Arabs messed up in the past when they could have had a good deal and keep most of the land, they should have known that the longer they waited the more equal will the incomers be to their land.

I was looking at a map of the area with what the Arabs live on compared to the Jews, and its ridiculous!

fisabililah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fisabililah » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:06 am

assalamu aleykum,

the jews will be destroyed and the land will return to the muslims, this is only a test for our brothers and sisters in philestine. As Allah states in his Quran,

"And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns, that Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (poland wrong doe)" [3:140].

Do you think that you shall be left alone while Allah has not yet tested those among you who have striven hard and fought and have not taken Walijah [(helpers, consultants from disbelievers, pagans, etc.) giving openly to them their secrets] besides Allah and His Messenger, and the believers. Allah is Well-Aquatinted with what you do" [9:16],

"Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, 'When (will come) the Help of Allah?' Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!" [2:214].

And we see from the ahadeeth of the our nobel messenger (salalahu aleyhi wasalaam), that islam will be victorious.

"There will always remain a group from among my Ummah who will continue to fight by the truth, they are apparent to those who oppose them, until the last (followers) of them fight the Maseeh Ad-Dajjal" [Reported by Ahmad and Abu Dawood].

and we know that night and day reaches palestine;

"Verily, this matter (i.e.. this Religion) will reach what the night and the day has reached (i.e. the whole earth). Allah will not exclude an urban nor a nomad household without which this religion would have entered" [Reported by Ahmad].

and we are reminded of this also;

Ibn Umar radiallaahu 'anhu narrates that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "The Dajjal (anti-Christ) will appear behind the city, then Allah will exploit the Muslims to kill his followers, so that the Jew would hide under a tree or (behind) a stone, and that tree or stone will say to the Muslim: 'There is a Jew (hiding behind me)! Kill him' " [Reported by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad].

And Allah and his messenger (salalahu aleyhi wasalaam) have spoken the truth, although this might enrage the kufaar and munafiqeen.

El Loco

Postby El Loco » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:18 am

"the jews will be destroyed and the land will return to the muslims, this is only a test for our brothers and sisters in philestine. As Allah states in his Quran,"

Deep. Hey motherfocker, what did you do, go to the Usama Bin Laden school of political analysis???

fisabililah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fisabililah » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:25 am

[quote="El Loco"]"the jews will be destroyed and the land will return to the muslims, this is only a test for our brothers and sisters in philestine. As Allah states in his Quran,"

Deep. Hey motherfocker, what did you do, go to the Usama Bin Laden school of political analysis???[/quote]

Swearing is from amongst the traits of the disbelievers, so i wont come down to your level. And no i dont take my thinking from usama bin ladin, i take it from muhammed ibn abdullah(salalahu aleyhi wasalam).

May Allah guide you or destroy you, ameen.

El Loco

Postby El Loco » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:54 pm

I am hoping Allah will tell you motherfockers that Islam is a crock...........

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:58 am

I doubt it.

I say that not based on analysis, but on how I know MidEast instability will probably be tied to the coming of the Hour.

.......but pure secular analysis isn't looking too optimistic either.

El Loco

Postby El Loco » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:22 am

This is the Israeli's chance. They have a real window here.

Of course, even if they manage to cut a deal, I think Hamas has enough gas to scuttle it.

But, we'll have to wait and see.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:35 am

El loco,

This is just a big game....the world starts talking like this to try to marginalize Hamas but if Hamas were to wither & go away Sarkozy & Condi Rice wouldn't be hinting at a Palestinian state.

Israeli hawks know that they can never accept a Palestinian state....this is just a show for public consumption & entertainment....you might as well be watching Dancing with the Stars

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.