Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Suicide Bomber

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Suicide Bomber

Postby xoogSADE14 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:07 pm

I don't agree with homicide bombings but I do respect dying for what you believe in.

Allaha unaxariisto marxuumka.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:07 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]Unclebin, however its more the sequence of events. I notice the same people who were skipping meals over 'poor tigrays' are the same peope who:

1) Make defense for Apostate type statements
2) Discredit a guy who gave his life, and took down Tigray crusaders
3) Bring out tissues for "wronged" Tigrays dragged through the streets, but don't say anything when raped women are pissing on themselves in Afgoi because of bladder complications from the rape by the Tigray mercenary

etc etc etc

I'm not one to judge peopels intentions because I can't, but the patterns are awfully clear.[/quote]

Just ask allah to give them HADIYAA.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:09 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]Unclebin, however its more the sequence of events. I notice the same people who were skipping meals over 'poor tigrays' are the same peope who:

1) Make defense for Apostate type statements
2) Discredit a guy who gave his life, and took down Tigray crusaders
3) Bring out tissues for "wronged" Tigrays dragged through the streets, but don't say anything when raped women are pissing on themselves in Afgoi because of bladder complications from the rape by the Tigray mercenary

etc etc etc

I'm not one to judge peopels intentions because I can't, but the patterns are awfully clear and very disturbing.[/quote]

Walahi thats what i was thinking the whole time.. Something is seriously wrong with these people..

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:13 pm

[quote="Alchemist"][quote="Luq_Ganane"]Walahi thats what i was thinking the whole time.. Something is seriously wrong with these people..[/quote]

And the funny thing is these people do a good job of bending, and presenting themselves from a innocent self righteous angle. Some times they'll use Religion, next they'll use "Freedom of expression" etc. to mask their real thoughts, so you can't call them out. I know these people.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:14 pm

Qabiil has clouted our minds.... Justifying actions against qabiils is where we are at.....

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:17 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"][quote="Alchemist"][quote="Luq_Ganane"]Walahi thats what i was thinking the whole time.. Something is seriously wrong with these people..[/quote]

And the funny thing is these people do a good job of bending, and presenting themselves from a innocent self righteous angle. Some times they'll use Religion, next they'll use "Freedom of expression" etc. to mask their real thoughts, so you can't call them out. I know these people.[/quote]

Thats why i said in our midst there are hypocrites, gaalos, gaalo raacs and those who think the sharia is not fit for todays age...

these type of people are in every qabil and they come in all shapes..

They will use anything to win a argument, qabil by trying to get you over to their side by telling you all these stories of Hawiye killing or darood killin innocent people, sometimes they will use freedom of expression also..

PosH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PosH » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Yes, keep polarizing people, that's the way to go!

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 pm

[quote="Alchemist"][quote="Luq_Ganane"][quote="Alchemist"][quote="Luq_Ganane"]Walahi thats what i was thinking the whole time.. Something is seriously wrong with these people..[/quote]

And the funny thing is these people do a good job of bending, and presenting themselves from a innocent self righteous angle. Some times they'll use Religion, next they'll use "Freedom of expression" etc. to mask their real thoughts, so you can't call them out. I know these people.[/quote]

Thats why i said in our midst there are hypocrites, gaalos, gaalo raacs and those who think the sharia is not fit for todays age...

these type of people are in every qabil and they come in all shapes..

They will use anything to win a argument, qabil by trying to get you over to their side by telling you all these stories of Hawiye killing or darood killin innocent people, sometimes they will use freedom of expression also..[/quote]

I agree.

Ican
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ican » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:43 pm

Suicide bombings is a cowardly and haram act. Period. It's more of an escape from the harsh reality for those who do it than anything else. Whether it's more effective or not is irrelevant, are we gonna throw the principles of Islam whenever it convenient to do?

"O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30"

Saracen

Postby Saracen » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Allaha u naxriisto shahiidka. Claiming what he carried out was suicide or haram isn't going to stop martyrdom operations in Somalia.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm

i dont care if he wanted to recist it,but the problem is that he did it for islamic reaons mo than nationalism. picking the book and say that god will bring him to jannah will only prove to non muslims and even muslims who are beginners and interested to know more about their religion that god ordered us to do so. and al shabaab will be seen as al qaida/terrorist right were uncle sam wanted them. how will this lead to victory and unity.you can say he didnt died for his own believe but more like what scolars al shabaab told him they manipulated him and he is doing the work for his cult leaders sad but somalia cannot become an arab state.

those who put their fingers at habaashiis are not using their brains. you failed to look at what your own brothers did to other somalis during the cival war you can not blaim others before you didnt even find the problem of the solution and the problem of solution are somalis. i mean its them who see each other as enemy you have those who support the tfg/ethios for tribal reasons and those who oppose it. those who oppose it(not all of them you can divide them in groups) are crying today they even admitted it if the ethios leave somalia they will seek for revenge to somali clans how can you call these guys victims the supporters of al shabaab are just one of them.
Last edited by fagash_killer on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 pm

hes sister was raped by 12 ethiopian soldiers, he killed alot of them with the suicide, revenge is sweat !

hes a shahid now enjoying 72 hur al ayn just like Allah promised

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:06 am

Gaaljecel suicide bomber :::::::::::::::::unbelievable these guys used to like camels more than jannah

Angelin@
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Angelin@ » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:40 am

Bisinka, may Allah SWT forgive Us and guide Us all to the straight path.. Ameen.

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:50 am

[quote="Angelin@"]Bisinka, may Allah SWT forgive Us and guide Us all to the straight path.. Ameen.[/quote]

u were making Nasty topics about how a white soldier deflowered u, and ur acting like an angel now

focking hypocrite!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.