Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Suicide Bomber

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Re: Somali Suicide Bomber

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:19 pm

[quote="Alluring"]UB,

Perhaps you are not proverbial with the history of Somalia. My consideration(s) are based on authenticity, and not hearsay. For instance, it has been intensely broadcasted how Hawiye's demolished Mosque's and defecated on numerous governmental building and property. There have been frequent individuals who have been killed in Mosque's during and in the middle of the Civil War. I have not ONCE insisted that the Ethiopians are doing a good job. But if we want to speak on reality, there are not equated differences between iniquity of Somalis and Ethiopians. Somalia has been without a central government for nearly 18 years, no Somali male, female, youth, or old has spoken about the unfairness and dehumanization of innocence by the hands of people still residing in Xamar. We have been Muslims, since the beginning of the 10th century, so for individuals, who rape, maimed, murdered, and betrayed their nation should NOW be the voice of a religion based on high caliber, respect, dignity? I witnessed in my lifetime immense Muslims, who light up rooms with their wisdom, and are the quintessence of Islam and SURELY these people are NOT in the same scope.[/quote]

Let me explain something to you......

HAWIYE MORYAAN= LA ILAHA ILALLaH
ETHIOPIAN MORYAAN= JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD

hawiye have been doing some nasty shit.

Daroods have done nasty shit. Under siyad Barre regime many hawiyes were unlawfully killed. Majerteen throw hawiyes in the ocean because they are not Majerteen in Bosaso... Does that Justify anything? Isaaq murked a lot of Daroods in hargeisa.... Thousands of Isaaq were killed. The war stories are a revolving door.... Everybody and there clan have been affected adversely.

Majerteen Men cut off the tits of dhulbahante women in Bosaso in the early ninties as retribution. morgan and his moryaan were responsible for many fukked up things.

But you only see HAWIYE HAWIYE HAWIYE... Do you think they are the only ones implicit in the civil war?

Do you know what a hawiye kid in Xamar is thinking right about right now?

I'll tell you:

"THESE DAROODS (MAJERTEEN) and the Habeshi have killed my grandma my mom, dad, brothers and sisters (take your pick) and I WANT REVENGE"

A country built on revenge is fukked up.....

HABESHI ARE NOT SOMALIS... THEY CAN NEVER BECOME OUR FRIENDS.....

BUT SHIRWAC (DAROOD) SUUDI (HAWIYE) and FARAAX (ISAAQ) can !

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:19 pm

Inshallah one of these days a suicide bomber will send himself to paradise inside the TFG parliament.. Amiin

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:21 pm

Allahu Alam on suicide bombing they are very controversial and debatable.

If a Somali or Palestinian etc. blows himself up defending his people and diin I wish Allah grants him Jannah.

xaseey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xaseey » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 pm

why u guys making like only hawiye did evil thing in somalia ,,what about darrod and what they did to isaaq and also hawiye in siyad bare time...the father of evilness waa daarood..

about salaad aadan his intention was to kill only habashi and he did that he attack their base......no civilian casualties

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 pm

[quote="Shirib"]Allahu Alam on suicide bombing they are very controversial and debatable.

If a Somali or Palestinian etc. blows himself up defending his people and diin I wish Allah grants him Jannah.[/quote]

hopefully they are forgiven insha allah

hellfire shouldn't be wished upon anyone, wallahi

thats the worst thing you can wish for a person

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:28 pm

[quote="PosH"][quote="Unclebin-"]Posh

Suicide= Despair
Martyr= Collateral damage

Taking your life based on your intention is what Allahs looking at.

If this man went with an Ak-47 to the Habeshi base (Which is gated) and went out in a glory as some would believe... he would have been sniped. Killing about = Zero people.

But going thru the gates with a car full of bombs and right into the heart of the habeshi= dozens of dead habeshi.....

But I guess the opinions of fuqaha and the greatest ulema of the last 100 years like sheik nasrideen al albani, Sheik Uthaymen, Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi etc are wrong?

I guess you know how to intrepret islam better then them.........[/quote]

Listen, buddy, answer this one question for me. Is there a consensus on this issue? You and I both know that the answer to that question is a big,fat, NO! So don't try and guilt me into agreeing with you. I never said the opinion of any particular scholar was "wrong", but if there's no consensus on this issue that, in and of itself, says a lot.[/quote]

The majority of Scholars say so.....I am not on No guilt trip or higher then thou.... But you believe it suicide....They believe it's not..... I believe its not.... and Allah knows the intentions of you and I and the fellow who blew up the truck.....

Theres a clear distinction of the intentions of a person.... Suicide is certainly out of despair... This fellow was not.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:28 pm

You can make a good argument that Morgan had one of the biggest hands in destroying the first 14 tries at peace so whats up with only Hawiye are dalwad diids.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Collateral damage was a bad term....

Reciprocal damage is better = EYE FOR AN EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:31 pm

Guys, I can't open the video because I'm at work but was this a suicide attack exclusively against Tigray or was this the everyday crowded market attack?

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:32 pm

[quote="Shirib"]You can make a good argument that Morgan had one of the biggest hands in destroying the first 14 tries at peace so whats up with only Hawiye are dalwad diids.[/quote]

Forget Morgan...

Every Qabiil is implicit in the civil war....

Your Qabiil.... My Qabiil.... His Qabiil.... That Qabiiil... Her Qabiiil..........Everybodies...

Some were less violent then others LOOOOL...but you know this finger pointing has got to stop.

Luq

THIS WAS A TIGRAY BASE....... FAR FROM MARKETS....... Looked like 'suburban' muqdisho

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:33 pm

[quote="Unclebin-"][quote="Alluring"]UB,

Perhaps you are not proverbial with the history of Somalia. My consideration(s) are based on authenticity, and not hearsay. For instance, it has been intensely broadcasted how Hawiye's demolished Mosque's and defecated on numerous governmental building and property. There have been frequent individuals who have been killed in Mosque's during and in the middle of the Civil War. I have not ONCE insisted that the Ethiopians are doing a good job. But if we want to speak on reality, there are not equated differences between iniquity of Somalis and Ethiopians. Somalia has been without a central government for nearly 18 years, no Somali male, female, youth, or old has spoken about the unfairness and dehumanization of innocence by the hands of people still residing in Xamar. We have been Muslims, since the beginning of the 10th century, so for individuals, who rape, maimed, murdered, and betrayed their nation should NOW be the voice of a religion based on high caliber, respect, dignity? I witnessed in my lifetime immense Muslims, who light up rooms with their wisdom, and are the quintessence of Islam and SURELY these people are NOT in the same scope.[/quote]

Let me explain something to you......

HAWIYE MORYAAN= LA ILAHA ILALLaH
ETHIOPIAN MORYAAN= JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD

hawiye have been doing some nasty shit.

Daroods have done nasty shit. Under siyad Barre regime many hawiyes were unlawfully killed. Majerteen throw hawiyes in the ocean because they are not Majerteen in Bosaso... Does that Justify anything? Isaaq murked a lot of Daroods in hargeisa.... Thousands of Isaaq were killed. The war stories are a revolving door.... Everybody and there clan have been affected adversely.

Majerteen Men cut off the tits of dhulbahante women in Bosaso in the early ninties as retribution. morgan and his moryaan were responsible for many fukked up things.

But you only see HAWIYE HAWIYE HAWIYE... Do you think they are the only ones implicit in the civil war?

Do you know what a hawiye kid in Xamar is thinking right about right now?

I'll tell you:

"THESE DAROODS (MAJERTEEN) and the Habeshi have killed my grandma my mom, dad, brothers and sisters (take your pick) and I WANT REVENGE"

A country built on revenge is fukked up.....

HABESHI ARE NOT SOMALIS... THEY CAN NEVER BECOME OUR FRIENDS.....

BUT SHIRWAC (DAROOD) SUUDI (HAWIYE) and FARAAX (ISAAQ) can ![/quote]

One of the few majerteens that speaks abit of sence....the rest have been fed so much propaganda they think ethoipians are in somalia to help somali's and worst case scenario to help MJ's.

xaseey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xaseey » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:33 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]Guys, I can't open the video because I'm at work but was this a suicide attack exclusively against Tigray or was this the everyday crowded market attack?[/quote]

have u eve heard any suicide attack that happend in crowd market oo somalia ku taala

maxaad jaahil isaga dhigaysaa

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:34 pm

[quote="Unclebin-"][quote="Shirib"]THIS WAS A TIGRAY BASE....... FAR FROM MARKETS....... Looked like 'suburban' muqdisho[/quote]

Since thats the case, may Allah give him the highest level in Jennah.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:34 pm

[quote="Unclebin-"]Forget Morgan...

Every Qabiil is implicit in the civil war....

Your Qabiil.... My Qabiil.... His Qabiil.... That Qabiiil... Her Qabiiil..........Everybodies...

Some were less violent then others LOOOOL...but you know this finger pointing has got to stop.

[/quote]

Real Talk wallahi

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Uncle Bin

I agree with you completely. During the civil war everyone comitted attrocities against each other. We need to move past that.

Theirs gaalo in our land, KAFIRS CONTROLING A MUSLIM country.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.