Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yesterday...The Screw gave me a warning....A warning!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Yesterday...The Screw gave me a warning....A warning!

Postby *jr » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:44 pm

I have been here since 1999....never have I ever been ever given/recieved a warning!

At reciept from a warning from The Screw, I wrote back and asked clairifiaction: No answer

So far The said warning that came with the warning; that was never broven: the link was never provided.

I wrote back and ask for clarification agan: Again No Response!

To this hour (3:45) Mr. Screw (who wrote me the warning) didn't answer me back!
Last edited by *jr on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Yesterday...The Screw gave me a warning....A warning!

Postby HELWAA » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:45 pm

HE gave a warning too TONIGHT...JUST BECAUSE i said UNBANN MR WISE.

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Big deal? nearly every1 here gets warnings but u dont see them crying about it....

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:51 pm

[quote="1_londoner"]Big deal? nearly every1 here gets warnings ....[/quote]

I am not everyone dear....

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Screw,

Gartu Ilaahay bay taqaan..If someone wants to know why he was given a warning..He/she ha a right to know...Unless the person transgressed way too much to the extent that it is quite obvious...

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:57 pm

jr

Screw is an IDIOT! The village idiot, what do u expect?? HE gave the queen of SHIBA, i am sorry -- the queen of Somalinet-- MOI a warning, and even banned me more than three times. Its unheard of, totally outrageous! If i didn't care i would have made a big fuss and have him fired or something, but i figured he has his own issues. Shortage of antidepresants being one of them! LOL

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:01 pm

[quote="Basra-"]jr

Screw is an IDIOT! The village idiot, what do u expect?? HE gave the queen of SHIBA, i am sorry -- the queen of Somalinet-- MOI a warning, and even banned me for than three times. Its unheard of. If i didn't care i would have made a big fuss and have him fired or something, but i figured he has his own issues. Shortage of antidepresants being one of them! LOL[/quote]

I am not so sure what his attention were with you....dear

I am now told the said "warning" was removed from my record

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:03 pm

jr

good for u, now u two can go ahead into the Timbaktu sunlight, arm in arm and leave us alone--eh? LOL

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:05 pm

[quote="Basra-"]jr

good for u, now u two can go ahead into the Timbaktu sunlight, arm in arm and leave us alone--eh? LOL[/quote]

looooooooooool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.