Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HEATH LEDGER FOUND DEAD!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: HEATH LEDGER FOUND DEAD!!!!

Postby Advocatar » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 pm

loooooooooooool@ talent.

If Talent is spreading ur butcheecks for another male.........I dont know what the opposite is.

he will not be missed, heck I hardly knew he existed beyond today.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Advo

If you didn't know who he was before today then you need to get out more.

And whats this gay crap? The guy starred in a movie ( a great movie ) with a gay theme. Big deal. That just showed how much range and talent he had for such a young actor.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:56 pm

looooooooooool

I shouldnt be laughing but ur last comment was hilarious, all I know is brokeback mountain will be what he is remembered for, gay cowboys and shid.

If indeed he was "straight" (trying really hard not to laugh) and he took the role to expand his bonds (kneww slapping funny), than what a terrible legacy to leave behind.

plsus it's not like the nigga died in a car crash, he killed himself by overdosing.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:59 pm

[quote="razzberry"]
My thoughts exactly. Why couldn't god take one of those useless bits of trash

Whats sad is that his little girl is still to young to remember him :([/quote]

Yep. I know life isn't fair, and that we all die at one point, but WHY it gonna be him and not those cokehoes??Such a shame to see such talented person gone..

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:06 pm

DANGIRL

As corny as this sounds Im going to look for my copy of 10 Things I Hate About You (the first movie I saw him in) and watch it as soon as I get the chance.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Razzberry,

The first time I saw him was also in 10 things i hate about you and i actually watched "A Knight's Tale" last night.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 pm

I did not care for A Knights Tale but to see him along with Paul Bettany was worth it.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:02 am

It was a good movie in a cheesy way and Paul Bettany wasnt that bad to look at it.

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:14 am

[quote="razzberry"]I did not care for A Knights Tale but to see him along with Paul Bettany was worth it.[/quote][quote="DANGIRL"]Razzberry,

The first time I saw him was also in 10 things i hate about you and i actually watched "A Knight's Tale" last night.[/quote][quote="razzberry"]DANGIRL

As corny as this sounds Im going to look for my copy of 10 Things I Hate About You (the first movie I saw him in) and watch it as soon as I get the chance.[/quote][quote="DANGIRL"][quote="razzberry"]
My thoughts exactly. Why couldn't god take one of those useless bits of[quote]

This is what I call a tail of dead movie star followers....a herd of sudden followers of such dead actor..loooooooooooool

Hey, don't be last to attest your love for a dead actor....lol

There might be another one of your fav dead actor of overdose tomorrow....wait before you bore on too much tear over this one

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:21 am

walee adinkaa coke heads ka daran,gaal bakhtiyey baad topic nooga dhigteen like he was above allahs rath.
cajiib.

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:23 am

ps.. naclaa gaalkaas iyo wixi jecelba ku yaal.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 am

I will miss him....I loved that bit when he spat on his hand as a means of lubrication :-(

ChaneL-Lover
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: New Yawk!... you'll find me Between my staggering pile of FRENCH vogue's

Postby ChaneL-Lover » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:12 am

OMG..i was shocked but he was sorta troubled lately. His apartment block is literally 5 blocks away from where I live...Have you guys seen how they wheeled out his body and the paps were taking all those pictures??. DISGUSTING! o_0

Apparently...his folks in Australia found out 'bout it on the news :(
He was a hottie!.
Brokeback mountain was one of his best movies...i almost cried when I saw that scene of him opening Jack's wardrobe and he saw their 2 shirts hanging side by side :-*

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:49 am

Lol I know what you are saying. He was agreat actor

It must be sad for his family!

RIP!

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:53 am

Who the fock was he?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.