Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Sleeps early?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Who Sleeps early?

Postby Murax » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:02 pm

I tried it for a couple of nights and its amazing. By 5:00 am I'm ready to get up and the day seems so long which is good.

kadarre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Who Sleeps early?

Postby kadarre » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Its the best thing but i cannot resist staying up late for some reason.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:21 pm

i sleep early the days im going to work but the day im off, i stay up very late...

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:20 am

Im in bed by 10pm most nights, by the end of a long day at uni, and then work...I cant afford to stay up, unless Im going out on a weekend.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:22 am

Ayeeyo gedo bal iska warran?

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:25 am

Ayeeyo, Im good alxamduliAllah, just in my final few months in London, havent been online cos Im studying my ass off so I can go to Tanzania for my year abroad. How is everything? :-)

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 am

Pretty good, just chillin, man you really loved it in tanzania eh? You want to go back thats nice. I want to study abroad too but for like a qaurter lol, can't do the whole year thing. But life is great, horta did you see the other ayeeyo when she came to london?

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 am

[quote="gedo_gurl"]Im in bed by 10pm most nights, by the end of a long day at uni, and then work...I cant afford to stay up, unless Im going out on a weekend.[/quote]

I like what i read towards the end. Wanna hit Leicester Square Friday night and go top Sound or Barumba on my expense?

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:39 am

Ma walaashey? Ofcourse I did!! Thats a crazy question to ask, unless you mean someone else? I love TZ, I went back just this Xmas holiday for the second time in 6 months and I nearly cried at the airport, its just that feeling of not seeing white people every day, and speaking in Somali or Swahili the whole time, I loved it. You should do a semester abroad, but Europe isnt really saying much...try Latin America or a peaceful African country and youll learn in more than just the classroom.

Cali_Gaab, youre so freaking young, noone my age goes clubbing. And even if I did, I would go somewhere with a lot more class than Leicester Square.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:44 am

You consider yourself to old to go clubbing huh....if that's in the late 20's and you should be married by now then yes, you are too old to go.
But then again, if you're still single then you might aswell go clubbing as it's quite unlikely for a prince on a white horse to come and collect you from your family.
You might get the average late 30 year old male with the 20 year old 7 seater that rolls on it last set of wheels.

However, i'll take the previous comment back of asking you to come to Leicester Square with me as i've just read a post reply of yours in another topic stating that people have you mistaken for a dyke.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:49 am

Eeeew, you go hunting for women in clubs? Those people arent marriage material, just have faith and youll probably meet them somewhere more decent.

And yes, its true, im too gangster to be approached by Somali guys in London....especially seeing as the ones here are uneducated....

great-legend
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby great-legend » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:54 am

waxaan seexdaa 07:00 pm in the fidd-ka lol i wake up in 06:00 am in subax hore after canjeero iyo shaah kadib iskasoo war wareeg ayyeey tagtaa sheekadu

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:28 am

Heey Gedo, I might be in Tanzania this summer...........are u gonna be there?

as for the sleeping shid, I get 3 hours a night since last week...........basically Im working 14 hour shift (weekdays) and 12 hour shift on (weekends), Then I have to go to school and then do school related work, and when I get home, The whole family is awake and functioning circus walahi, specially this ****** (Im trying hard not to cuss) who comes in my room louder then a fuking speaker box, trying to use my computer while talking on the phone gossiping at the same time. sorry guys but this hit too close to home.

I cant wait for next week when I get back to getting 6 hour sleep and then gradually 8. it takes time people.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 am

Lol@ Gedo....just because the guys you know and approach you idolise Ja rule, Sheek Louch and Styles P doesn't mean we're not educated.
London is inhabited by more males than the ones you come across on a regular basis.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:24 am

Advo, yes I will be, let me know when u come, will be in dar or zanzibar.....

Caligaabo, not just those guys, but also the ones who think theyre smart til I kill them in a debate...masakiin, they think Somali girls only study health and social care or something.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.