Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Question

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A Question

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:49 pm

lol Kambuli su'alahas mad iska deysid
nafa'a maleh
wad aragta abaha ban ku shegi ba la i yiri.
from now on wan iska amusi.lol

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:52 pm

[quote="kambuli"]On the Somali presidential race in Kenya If Caddow won the election instead of Abdilaahi would we have been in this situation? Would he meet the same resistance as Abdillaahi? Would Ibrahim Ahmed Caddow be in Asmara Now?[/quote]

IF I DONT BELIEVE IN IF

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:52 pm

[quote="hyperactive"]lol Kambuli su'alahas mad iska deysid
nafa'a maleh
from now on wan iska amusi.lol[/quote]

waar waxay u jeeda abaha ban ku weydisan.

lol

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Kambuli

That if is not possible..simply because the Hawiye refused Cadow..and is government woldnt have lasted more than few months, besides the guy doesnt have what it takes to lead a nation esp. during times like these.

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Caddow is not the best guy for this job.
Sheikh Sharif or the other sharif.The somali people had to choose between them.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm

[quote="biko"][quote="hyperactive"]lol Kambuli su'alahas mad iska deysid
nafa'a maleh
from now on wan iska amusi.lol[/quote]

waar waxay u jeeda abaha ban ku weydisan.

lol[/quote]
lol warya Biko
awowe melsha wad iska so gashay
wahba ma hubsatid.lol
xaseey wa nin not hawen.
abaha ban kugu da'aweyn bo ka wada.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Cawar,

Why did Afbiijo refuse Cabdiqassim's government ? Have you not heard the broadcast of his calcaal on Shabelle Radio where he insults CabdiQassim & Hawiye and rejects the TNG ?

Now Afbiijo wants to force his bullshid on everyone.

U are right, Caddow doesn't have what Afbiijo has: appetite for destruction, treason & getting power by any means.

Kambuli,

Ur senile. Go see a doctor.

Xaseey:

Caddow is not the kind of guy I would have supported. At the same time, I would have not opposed his government. In reality, Caddow would have given nothing to his own qabiil. In his history, he has done ABSOLUTELY nothing for Sacad. He has done more for others than his own qabiil.

To label Caddow as HG is a joke because he is the least HG of any HG politician.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Cabdi waabeeyo and his nicks,

I am waiting for the answers walaal...Caydu ha inoo dambayso...

I am 100 yrs old...Ee bal u jawaaba islaanta...

4 pages you didn't answer the question still...

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Kambuli,you as a dhillobahante what is the point of putting this question?
Every somali knows that a/y and the warlords are disaster for somalis.
I hoped some intelligence from your people,but it looks like your people are footsoldiers of a/y. Inshallah they will be killed,those who came from North-Somalia just to fight us.

Sheikh Sharif is the right leader.

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:36 pm

[quote="Somali_4Life"]Kambuli,you as a dhillobahante quote]

War this ho ain't no mothafuccin dhul-mahante....she is straight bonafide Isaaq chic whose gotten fat off of a faqash d-ick and hence her waggin that fat ass of hers infront of everything faqash and anti everything Isaaq and Hawiye...I know your b-itch ass kind although not many, them hos do breath amongst us.....wasted ass b-itch...

NoAngst.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NoAngst. » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:45 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Cawar,

Why did Afbiijo refuse Cabdiqassim's government ? Have you not heard the broadcast of his calcaal on Shabelle Radio where he insults CabdiQassim & Hawiye and rejects the TNG ?[/quote]

You're leaving out the all too important caveat: c/yuusuf was the governor/president of Puntland. He had his house in order and had his people firmly in line. Thus, speaking from position of authority.

But what did A/qaasim and hawiye have? Total chaos. A/qaasim was held up in one neighborhood of Xamar while the rest was carved up by competing warlords. His own next of kin were out to get him. Hawiye couldn't even get their house in order to welcome their HAWIYE president. Lets be honest. Who in his right mind would want to be led by Hawiye? Even I as Hawiye don't want to be led by these ppl.

Kambuli, it would make no difference. By the same token, C/yuusuf aint got the right stuff at this junction. We need president more like Nuur Cadde.

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:47 pm

[quote="couldublvd"][quote="Somali_4Life"]Kambuli,you as a dhillobahante quote]

War this ho ain't no mothafuccin dhul-mahante....she is straight bonafide Isaaq chic whose gotten fat off of a faqash d-ick and hence her waggin that fat ass of hers infront of everything faqash and anti everything Isaaq and Hawiye...I know your b-itch ass kind although not many, them hos do breath amongst us.....wasted ass b-itch...[/quote]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:49 pm

[quote="NoAngst."][quote="AbdiWahab252"]Cawar,

Why did Afbiijo refuse Cabdiqassim's government ? Have you not heard the broadcast of his calcaal on Shabelle Radio where he insults CabdiQassim & Hawiye and rejects the TNG ?[/quote]

You're leaving out the all too important caveat: c/yuusuf was the governor/president of Puntland. He had his house in order and had his people firmly in line. Thus, speaking from position of authority.

But what did A/qaasim and hawiye have? Total chaos. A/qaasim was held up in one neighborhood of Xamar while the rest was carved up by competing warlords. His own next of kin were out to get him. Hawiye couldn't even get their house in order to welcome their HAWIYE president. Lets be honest. Who in his right mind would want to be led by Hawiye? Even I as Hawiye don't want to be led by these ppl.

Kambuli, it would make no difference. By the same token, C/yuusuf aint got the right stuff at this junction. We need president more like Nuur Cadde.[/quote]

You hawiye?LOL
You most be abgaaldonkey or member from the cursed tree.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Somali4Life,

If you want to use your machete then Sheik Sharif is not your man. He will oppose seeking revenge.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:54 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Boy...did I hit a nerve...

Answer the question...!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.