Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Obama slams smear photo of Somali traditional attire

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Obama slams smear photo of Somali traditional attire

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:07 pm

[quote="fagash_killer"]where can i find the picture?what kind of clothing was he wearing ore was he wearing his clothes in the blue somali flag?is he close related to odingas tribe?anyway im worried about his safety i dont think the white american system will accept this thats why hillary insults his roots and the media his religion.the big satanists just like 9/11 are upto something thats why bush policy recognises suddenly the seccesionists as a independend nation.so before they leave they want to put gas on benzine[/quote]

http://www.geeskaafrika.com/komo_somalikenya.jpg

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Ow he looks Oday Somali caadi right there Lol.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:52 pm

[quote="fagash_killer"]where can i find the picture?what kind of clothing was he wearing ore was he wearing his clothes in the blue somali flag?is he close related to odingas tribe?anyway im worried about his safety i dont think the white american system will accept this thats why hillary insults his roots and the media his religion.the big satanists just like 9/11 are upto something thats why bush policy recognises suddenly the seccesionists as a independend nation.so before they leave they want to put gas on benzine[/quote]

lol@seccessionists and benzene..

if somalia ever becomes a threat to somaliland, they will pay, pay a heavy price.

right now they are of little concern...
even less if we get recognition

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:54 pm

[quote="gurey25"]if somalia ever becomes a threat to somaliland, they will pay, pay a heavy price.[/quote]

Even though I have nothing against Reer Somaliland. You don't honestly believe that you guys can fight off the south do you?

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:00 pm

as SNM.

We faced the 70% of the SNA, the dhulos millitia, Warsangeli millitia, the Gadabursi millitia
as well the old WSLF(by 1980 practyically Ogadeen Millitia)

and did pretty good..

today there is no organized resistance as before..
our arrogance is justified.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Gurey

Sxb by now, you know that I have nothing personal against Isaaq and even on many occassions stated that it won't bother me one bit if Somaliland got recognized but lets be honest here with each other. A united southern army comprised of all qabiils would easily capture the north sxb.

p.s. You're too grown and informed to know that the SNM didn't defeat the SNA in the north sxb.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:09 pm

lol @ Xoogsade.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:15 pm

[quote="xoogSADE14"]Gurey

Sxb by now, you know that I have nothing personal against Isaaq and even on many occassions stated that it won't bother me one bit if Somaliland got recognized but lets be honest here with each other. A united southern army comprised of all qabiils would easily capture the north sxb.

p.s. You're too grown and informed to know that the SNM didn't defeat the SNA in the north sxb.[/quote]

xoogsade if you can get someone to transport all the millitia and thier equipment along with supplies of food and ammunition, if for example they are magically transported, or the US navy and airforce does it..

then i wll be worried..

and about the SNM defeating the SNA?
defeat is not only tactical, there is strategic defeat..

after the hargiesa fiasco, it proved to be of no use to capture territory and cities,
its better to keep the army tied up and besieged in he cities.
and let other cut off the head in moqadishu..

Wareer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wareer » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:33 pm

[quote="gurey25"]as SNM.

We faced the 70% of the SNA, the dhulos millitia, Warsangeli millitia, the Gadabursi millitia

and did pretty good..

our arrogance is justified.[/quote]

The problem is the ignorance that people from south have when it comes to the North. They normally downsize the Isaaq, which is as a bigger tribe just like Hawiye and Daarood.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:36 pm

[quote="gurey25"]as SNM.

and did pretty good..

our arrogance is justified.[/quote]

sxb dont fool yourself .the sna in the 80ste was weakend than.mjs left the army and joined the ssdf.the best strategical generals/deserted from the army ore were eather killed.even than the sna controlled waqooyi galbeed than tell me why did ishaak bixi left voluntary hargeisa and joined the mudug war?

the irish-british fammily are once again diving and using 2 somalis against each other.somaliland could be a treath now to somalia tommorow vice versa.today ethiopia is a treath for somalia tommorow vice versa.you see thats the game they are playing lakiin maa galaa jeclaa taas ogoow

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.