Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A young Somali girl commits suicide in London

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A young Somali girl commits suicide in London

Postby HELWAA » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:01 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]Helwaa that makes it even more stranger that i yet havent heard of this.[/quote]

I have relatives in uk who told me about her......the poor girl was neglected, if a adult noticed how depressed she was she would't be dead by now.Somali parents have to pay attention to their kids and get involved in every aspect in their lives...go to school with them...talk with the teachers more often...be there for them.

Qatar_isaaq_chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qatar_isaaq_chick » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Yhh ..

Its shocking brothers getting killed sisters killing themself ..
Ina ilahi rajuna .. London And crazyness

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Allah ha u naxariisto.. .amiin

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:22 pm

[quote="HELWAA"]Subxanallah inanto waa habar jeclo baa la yeri........ilaahy ha oo naxriisto....kuli fitnah waa waalidka...soomaalido caruurtooda waxba kama oga.[/quote]

Fecking bollocks that is.

If that's an indirect dig at the somali parents then you are deluded. Kuli fitnah waa waalidka ku teh, how is that? Look how many people commit suicide, do you blame that entire on the parents?

If that was my girl who committed suicide and somebody came up to me with that statement I'd have knocked the living daylight out of him/her. Stop making these wild allegations for fecks sake.

Dhers

Postby Dhers » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Amiin to the duas we dont entirely know why she decided to commit suicide so let's not speak ill of the dead. May Allah have mercy on her and all of us insha Allah.

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 pm

[quote="Dhers"]Amiin to the duas we dont entirely know why she decided to commit suicide so let's not speak ill of the dead. May Allah have mercy on her and all of us insha Allah.[/quote]

ameen

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:37 pm

[quote="HELWAA"][quote="Cali_Gaab"]Helwaa that makes it even more stranger that i yet havent heard of this.[/quote]

I have relatives in uk who told me about her......the poor girl was neglected, if a adult noticed how depressed she was she would't be dead by now.Somali parents have to pay attention to their kids and get involved in every aspect in their lives...go to school with them...talk with the teachers more often...be there for them.[/quote]

ukhtii jazaakal Allah qeeyr. Most Somalis only know how to breed and get welfare money for the child. When breeding becomes a business the children are lost.
May Allah SWT have mercy on her soul.

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:46 pm

i used to go high school wit dat girl...shes a few years younger den me...and she was 19 wen she died!

allah knows best!

Muktaaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: in seatle getin my pubic hair shaved by voltage while sukin partily skimed milk 4rm sadiboi left tit

Postby Muktaaar » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:27 pm

[quote="*Nobleman*"]every topic muktaar says the same thing 'adoon, ceeb, rape blah blah'. Find a new line saxib, ur getting a bit boring.[/quote]

suk on my ceeb motha fuka

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Helwaa, you're right....i heard about it today.

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:32 pm

AUN

How can anyone point fingers at her parents? somalis never fail to amaze me you don't know anything about the situation but you think u can be judge, jury and executioner!

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:36 pm

[quote="Aliyah99"]AUN

How can anyone point fingers at her parents? somalis never fail to amaze me you don't know anything about the situation but you think u can be judge, jury and executioner![/quote]

Exactly, thats my point. Some of these know-it-all cretins are blaming parents because they heard this or heard that. So f-king what?

None of us know the true details of this so best leave the wild retarded allegations alone. A poor girl committed suicide for whatever reason. Lets leave at that.

Muktaaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: in seatle getin my pubic hair shaved by voltage while sukin partily skimed milk 4rm sadiboi left tit

Postby Muktaaar » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 pm

[quote="Beenaale_No1"][quote="Aliyah99"]AUN

How can anyone point fingers at her parents? somalis never fail to amaze me you don't know anything about the situation but you think u can be judge, jury and executioner![/quote]

Exactly, thats my point. Some of these know-it-all cretins are blaming parents because they heard this or heard that. So **** what?

None of us know the true details of this so best leave the wild retarded allegations alone. A poor girl committed suicide for whatever reason. Lets leave at that.[/quote]

i agree with both of u
but can u tell these brain dead skinnies

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 pm

^weren't you the one getting all emotional ranting about how adoons were behind this?

Muktaaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muktaaar » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:42 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]^weren't you the one getting all emotional ranting about how adoons were behind this?[/quote]

motha fuka i never blamed her family thou

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.