Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A young Somali girl commits suicide in London

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A young Somali girl commits suicide in London

Postby *Nobleman* » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:58 pm

[quote="HELWAA"][quote="Beenaale_No1"][quote="Aliyah99"]AUN

How can anyone point fingers at her parents? somalis never fail to amaze me you don't know anything about the situation but you think u can be judge, jury and executioner![/quote]

Exactly, thats my point. Some of these know-it-all cretins are blaming parents because they heard this or heard that. So **** what?

None of us know the true details of this so best leave the wild retarded allegations alone. A poor girl committed suicide for whatever reason. Lets leave at that.[/quote]

I blame the parents because the day the girl cummited siucide she asked her mother if she could follow her to school that day and guess what the mother was busy and said no maybe i will do that tomrrow .......You know nothing ee iska aamus nacala beenalaha aad tahy kugu yaale...Wax kasta waa qadar laakin soomaalido badankoodo they dont give a shit about their kids....she could't even give her a few minuts of her time.[/quote]

What parent doesnt want the best for their child? It was qadr of Allah, theres no way you can blame the parents.

Muktaaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: in seatle getin my pubic hair shaved by voltage while sukin partily skimed milk 4rm sadiboi left tit

Postby Muktaaar » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:06 pm

nobleman

why ur naso
are bigger than that of a girl??

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Muktaar

why is it that you are a mentally retarded khanis?

Muktaaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: in seatle getin my pubic hair shaved by voltage while sukin partily skimed milk 4rm sadiboi left tit

Postby Muktaaar » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:09 pm

cause your fathr usually lick my anus
while im fukin ur mom

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:13 pm

[quote="*Nobleman*"][quote="HELWAA"][quote="Beenaale_No1"][quote="Aliyah99"]AUN

How can anyone point fingers at her parents? somalis never fail to amaze me you don't know anything about the situation but you think u can be judge, jury and executioner![/quote]

Exactly, thats my point. Some of these know-it-all cretins are blaming parents because they heard this or heard that. So **** what?

None of us know the true details of this so best leave the wild retarded allegations alone. A poor girl committed suicide for whatever reason. Lets leave at that.[/quote]

I blame the parents because the day the girl cummited siucide she asked her mother if she could follow her to school that day and guess what the mother was busy and said no maybe i will do that tomrrow .......You know nothing ee iska aamus nacala beenalaha aad tahy kugu yaale...Wax kasta waa qadar laakin soomaalido badankoodo they dont give a shit about their kids....she could't even give her a few minuts of her time.[/quote]

What parent doesnt want the best for their child? It was qadr of Allah, theres no way you can blame the parents.[/quote]

true its qadr, but the girl and the family have to bear some responsibility, she killed herself

inside the concept of qadr we also have choice to ultimately decide our own actions and be judged for them insha'Allah

Qadr is one of the most fascinating and complicated concepts of Islam

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:42 pm

couldnt she think of a less painful way to die?

I mean the image of her under train-tracks being cut into pieces is disheartning 2 say the least.

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:48 pm

[quote="galia"]She's going straight to hell, sad.[/quote]

Istagfurulaah, no body knows whose going to hell apart from Allah swt and those he has mentioned are the sure people of An-Nar such as Abu Jahl, Abu Lahab and Pharaoh.

Ghetto_Faarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ghetto_Faarax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:51 pm

inan tan yaree dhimatey, ilaahay baa u saqree u duceeya ilaahay haw naxariistee...

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:12 pm

If I am not mistaken, some one who is sick in the head is not accountable for his actions!

Ilaahay miskiinadaas ha u naxariisto, qoyskeedana samir iyo Imaan haka siiyo!

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:29 pm

[quote="kambuli"]If I am not mistaken, some one who is sick in the head is not accountable for his actions!

Ilaahay miskiinadaas ha u naxariisto, qoyskeedana samir iyo Imaan haka siiyo![/quote]

Aameen. & yes you are right, the pen is lifted.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.