Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug State of Somalia. Part one Video

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Galmudug State of Somalia. Part one Video

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:14 am

[quote="neocon_2007"]Galia, fatima jibrel has plans for Hobyo port. Hope thats good news for you :)[/quote]

Who the hell is fatima jibrel?

Gamadid., Abdi Qeybdiid is a nacas, a traitor and a fool and has the blood of many somalis in he's hands, he has nothing to do with Galmudug, he is just a petty warlord and if he sets he's foot in Galmugdug we would either kill or arrest him for treason.

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:16 am

Founder of Horn Relief projects for Seylac, Hafuun and Hobyo are on her plate. She's galmudugs friend :)

http://www.hornrelief.org/

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:16 am

Actually, we are very pleased that evil types such as Abdi Qeybdiid are far away from us and Ato is rotting in jail.

We are glad that those warlords are gone so that we are start to develop ourselves and our region.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:18 am

[quote="neocon_2007"]Founder of Horn Relief projects for Seylac, Hafuun and Hobyo are on her plate. She's galmudugs friend :)

http://www.hornrelief.org/[/quote]

Thanks neocon_2007 for that info.

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:25 am

galmudug sounds cool

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:27 am

[quote="galia"][quote="neocon_2007"]Founder of Horn Relief projects for Seylac, Hafuun and Hobyo are on her plate. She's galmudugs friend :)

Thanks neocon_2007 for that info.[/quote]

Strange she's in it to help others, Dir, Majarteens and Hawiyes. I would have her locked up in Dhahar prison for the sheer thought of helping the enemies aka others. :S

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 am

Galia, The guy is TFG supporter. Look at him participating in the TFG rally in Minnesota. Check him at 7:15 behind the speaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXhaqvnhZ0

Ps, I was inn the crowd, can you spot me ? lool

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 am

[quote="neocon_2007"][quote="galia"][quote="neocon_2007"]Founder of Horn Relief projects for Seylac, Hafuun and Hobyo are on her plate. She's galmudugs friend :)

Strange she's in it to help others, Dir, Majarteens and Hawiyes. I would have her locked up in Dhahar prison for the sheer thought of helping the enemies aka others. :S[/quote]

neocon_2007, this ain't the 90s, this is 2008, the clan wars are finished and done.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:34 am

[quote="neocon_2007"][quote="galia"][quote="neocon_2007"]Founder of Horn Relief projects for Seylac, Hafuun and Hobyo are on her plate. She's galmudugs friend :)

Strange she's in it to help others, Dir, Majarteens and Hawiyes. I would have her locked up in Dhahar prison for the sheer thought of helping the enemies aka others. :S[/quote]

She gets dicked by a Majerten dude, and the dudes mom is Sacad. Girls only know who ceeb them

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:35 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Galia, The guy is TFG supporter. Look at him participating in the TFG rally in Minnesota. Check him at 7:15 behind the speaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXhaqvnhZ0

Ps, I was inn the crowd, can you spot me ? lool[/quote]

Looooooooooooooooool

That was when the TFG was formed, at that time all us somalis were celebrating in delight to hve a somali government and even i was a supporter of AY back then.

But the Truth came out and i and 99% of the somali people withdrew our support from the TFG the day they called for Ethiopian military in Somalia.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:39 am

He's still a supporter of the TFG because of his close uncle Abdi Qaybdiid, but he also dislikes Majerteen and give us stick most of the time

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:40 am

I was being sarcastic MJ kid, she's a grandma at least respect the women rather then resort to such negro words.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:43 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"]He's still a supporter of the TFG because of his close uncle Abdi Qaybdiid, but he also dislikes Majerteen and give us stick most of the time[/quote]

The TFG is a criminal enity that is an enemy of the somali people.

I do not believe that he supports the TFG since he is a hardcore supporter of Galmudug and the TFG tried to destroy Galmudug.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:46 am

[quote="galia"][quote="MJ-Pride"]He's still a supporter of the TFG because of his close uncle Abdi Qaybdiid, but he also dislikes Majerteen and give us stick most of the time[/quote]

The TFG is a criminal enity that is an enemy of the somali people.

I do not believe that he supports the TFG since he is a hardcore supporter of Galmudug and the TFG tried to destroy Galmudug.[/quote]

How the hell did the TFG tried to destroy Galmudug? TFG doesn't even recognize Galmudug to try and destroy it. Its early morning in London. I don't blame you

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:49 am

The TFG trie to destroy any postive thing that the somali people hve so that we could become complete slaves of Ethiopia.

That is why they are destroying baraka market the financial hub of southern somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.