Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Residents Express High Hopes for Independence

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Somaliland Residents Express High Hopes for Independence

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]MJPride the problem with us Isaaq is sometimes we are to kind.During the war years we should have done a USC on your lillywhite arses.But we left you to it and this is your gratitude ungreatful focks.I know and you know war with Isaaqs would be bad for any somalia,let alone one trying to get up from the floor.There is no chance that you will in anytime in the near future be in a postition to wheel any power like the old days.You have no friends or dignity and before the Iidoors decide to punish you for your treason,there will be other tribes far closer with a far bigger grudge to settle.A united somalia is dead to much blood spilled so let your master ethoipian have the rest and you be their eyes and ears on the ground because majerteen are not good soldiers but their female part would feel at home being a snitch.[/quote]

ii kaadi adeer inankan yar eeh Maxamuud selebaan aniga casharka uu dhigaya eeh waanu is naqana

halka ii fadhiisoo

xabaduu wa markalle

Somaliweyn Commando
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn Commando » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:04 pm

[ii kaadi adeer inankan yar eeh Maxamuud selebaan aniga casharka uu dhigaya eeh waanu is naqana

halka ii fadhiisoo

xabaduu wa markalle]

casharkee??

waar JSL wey duushay!

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Emperior:siyad Barre muxu Hargaisa dhulka ula simay? Bantu buu askar ka dhigay. Hadii Uu A/Yusuf dowladiisa socoto, Ha la yaabin inaad argtid niman bantuga ka madow o lugu gu soo Jaamjaamy. Bantuuga Cunto iyo lacag yar baa loo daadiyaa and they are your slaves

General SNM, if Ethiopia have anybody on lock its you. I charge them to use Bossaso port and the Ethiopians even complained about Puntland giving support to Al-shabab. Compare this to you who gave them the whole Berbera port and sell ONLF brothers for cheap prize. What a concubine

Ali Gaab,
Lool. You are too strong that you have to wait untill I went south. How come you didnt' had the balls to attack me when A/Y was in power?

Somaliweyn Commando
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn Commando » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:09 pm

[Bantuuga Cunto iyo lacag yar baa loo daadiyaa and they are your slaves]

ROFL

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Mj, they could have waged war on your newly developed Puntland state back then, that would have been no problem and you'd be on the loosing end.
However, politics is involved and waging war at that time against you guys, which most probably would have been in Sool would equate in heavy civilian displacement, death among the Dhullo's hence it's in their grounds and Sland could kiss their whole independence ideology goodbye already.

Dadka waa la sabsabaa sida hablaha, now that they've gained La back, temporary or full-time, if your state wants to go to war then there's no doubt in my mind that's what your gonna get.
Time for siyaasad is over now and brutal force is the only way to keep you away.
Plus for you coming back to LA would cause civilian unrest and frustration towards you guys so Slands siyaasad when A.Yusuf was in power has created a win-win situation for Sland....being on both of the recieving end of the win-win situation.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:16 pm

MJPride Inadeer you are a man have a million excuses,you always have one ready,which is good if your a comedian.But in politics if your maths dont add up then you will find yourself in high water swimming with the sharks.This Majerteenyia today your ship is sinking and you think the water is coming from the kitchen and dont need to panic.You have lost sool/sanaag,lost kismayo and not gained xammer.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Emperior:siyad Barre muxu Hargaisa dhulka ula simay? Bantu buu askar ka dhigay. Hadii Uu A/Yusuf dowladiisa socoto, Ha la yaabin inaad argtid niman bantuga ka madow o lugu gu soo Jaamjaamy. Bantuuga Cunto iyo lacag yar baa loo daadiyaa and they are your slaves

General SNM, if Ethiopia have anybody on lock its you. I charge them to use Bossaso port and the Ethiopians even complained about Puntland giving support to Al-shabab. Compare this to you who gave them the whole Berbera port and sell ONLF brothers for cheap prize. What a concubine

Ali Gaab,
Lool. You are too strong that you have to wait untill I went south. How come you didnt' had the balls to attack me when A/Y was in power?[/quote]

Wrong again siyaad barre failed to fight against somaliland or s n m or usc

When the jeberti fled there houses in mogadisho anigu waan joogay xammar

But when the reer sheikh isxaaq left there houses in the 1988 and 1989 they went to there degaans isaaq degaans in the hawd and reserv area dhirdhawe iyo harta sheikh harrar dulcad xarshin these where isaaq degaans for 300 years we went to our land

but when the jeberti fled siidu uu oordayee ayuu kukuyo iyo masai dhex fadhiiistay markuus dirxigi boorasha ku dhex jiiray in utanga cuunni karri wayee
i remmember some merexan friends of my dad viisited us in our house in xammar and they said to may dad that was in 1988 and 1987 i was a kid fataatirta ayaan ku ciyaare i remmeber way soo galleen they had a chat with my dad they said dalkaanii siidan ma ahaanayo anagu waanu dhoofayna xajow anagu garran mayo waxaad aidgu yeeleysiid laakin dalkanii siidaan ma ahaanyo

i give u another axample ur mejeerten clan where agains siyaad right s s f d sii soco soo soco dummar u faan why was it that when usc troops enterd mogadisho in the late 1990 they killed all the jebertis they dident say he is merexan he is ogaden he is mejerteen or he is dhulbahante xafaada taleex xamarweyne iyo xafaada hodan there where alot of darod families living there they where all brutaly killed my brother stayd in mogadisho till in 1992 and he lived in xaafada hoddan isaga waxba ma yeellin becous he was isaaq laakin daroodkii xafaadaha daganaa ilahay haa uu naxariisto aya ka dhacday
Why wass it the mujaheediins of the usc dident attack the isaaaq houses there where isaaq people in siyaad goverment matter a fact my uncle
Muhammad hawaadle maddar was the last somali prime minister of Somalia under siyaad he was isaaq sacadmuse

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 pm

General, atleast they've got a hobby and found several things to keep themselfs occupied with.
Who the hell wants to stay in Bossaaso 24/7 and get hit with daily sandstorms.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:20 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]General, atleast they've got a hobby and found several things to keep themselfs occupied with.
Who the hell wants to stay in Bossaaso 24/7 and get hit with daily sandstorms.[/quote]

Bro that place most be next door to hell couse its hot......because of all that heat the majerteens look like cockroachers.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Emperior what the hell are you talking about.
They were killing Daaroods and some Isaags left right and centre as they couldnt even differentiate between the 2.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:23 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]MJPride Inadeer you are a man have a million excuses,you always have one ready,which is good if your a comedian.But in politics if your maths dont add up then you will find yourself in high water swimming with the sharks.This Majerteenyia today your ship is sinking and you think the water is coming from the kitchen and dont need to panic.You have lost sool/sanaag,lost kismayo and not gained xammer.[/quote]

As an MJ, I don't own SOOL, Kismaayo and Moqdisho. I am just flexing my mucle on those cities. That alone should explain something to you?

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Caaligaab Bro dont argue with empreor,its pointless and he makes sence to the darod.They understand his logic and madness perfectly.Shit its about the only thing they all agree on,that empreor is the man.

Well if you dont own it how can you lose it....And you most certanly lost them all.
Possesion is one fith of ownership and you use to be in ownership of all those place's not anymore.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:30 pm

eMPERIOR, hawiyuhu ciil bay u qabeen majeerteenka markaas because Galkayo baan Sacadka ku dhamaynay in 1988. Bantuga waxay ahaayeen bantu qori helay and they were killing everybody at sight.
Hada situationka fiiri, ayagii baa madaxa iskula Jira. Kan wax dhacaya waa ayagii, kan daagalamayaa waa ayagii, anigu firimi baan u hayaa. Marka, imagine cawaantaas u somaliland lugu soo fasaxay. loooool

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:33 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]eMPERIOR, hawiyuhu ciil bay u qabeen majeerteenka markaas because Galkayo baan Sacadka ku dhamaynay in 1988. Bantuga waxay ahaayeen bantu qori helay and they were killing everybody at sight.
Hada situationka fiiri, ayagii baa madaxa iskula Jira. Kan wax dhacaya waa ayagii, kan daagalamayaa waa ayagii, anigu firimi baan u hayaa. Marka, imagine cawaantaas u somaliland lugu soo fasaxay. loooool[/quote]
Dont worry about that Somaliland is not even on Yusuf agenda ta labaad aw tigray Is somaliland best friend and gote the bantu on lock

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Tigrey is nobody's best friend, people need to realise this fact which is clearly written on the wall.
The year Puntland state got established in '98 within 6-9 months of its existence Ethiopia supplied them with weapons. The same year is when the first clashes with Sland took place.

Tigrey don't give a bloodclot about anybody my friend, they're rolling solo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.