Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Residents Express High Hopes for Independence

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Somaliland Residents Express High Hopes for Independence

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:40 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]Tigrey is nobody's best friend, people need to realise this fact which is clearly written on the wall.
The year Puntland state got established in '98 within 6-9 months of its existence Ethiopia supplied them with weapons. The same year is when the first clashes with Sland took place.

Tigrey don't give a bloodclot about anybody my friend, they're rolling solo.[/quote]

Tigray and our Interest is the same So maybe i am his friend tigrinya kereshi u an le ni ma yenirna awne gargara

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Caali gaab empreior misses the point that tigree helped us destroy somalia and can easilly help someone else destroy somaliland.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:42 pm

Looool

Walahi seriously..

Pardon???

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:43 pm

[quote="The_Emperior5"][quote="MJ-Pride"]eMPERIOR, hawiyuhu ciil bay u qabeen majeerteenka markaas because Galkayo baan Sacadka ku dhamaynay in 1988. Bantuga waxay ahaayeen bantu qori helay and they were killing everybody at sight.
Hada situationka fiiri, ayagii baa madaxa iskula Jira. Kan wax dhacaya waa ayagii, kan daagalamayaa waa ayagii, anigu firimi baan u hayaa. Marka, imagine cawaantaas u somaliland lugu soo fasaxay. loooool[/quote]
Dont worry about that Somaliland is not even on Yusuf agenda ta labaad aw tigray Is somaliland best friend and gote the bantu on lock[/quote]

Adeer heedhe,ilaahy majerteen ugu mahad noq. Hutugii oo wada cimaamad guduud qabo soo too duulan ku soo ahaa Somaliland? Anagu waa siri karnay oo waan dhihi karnay Somaliland aad, laakin hutu marabin inuu nugu xoogaysto.. Puntland inta ay soo gaarin waad aragtay waxa calaacall kaa yeeerayay. Hadaad dhimanayso dhareerka waa la iska duwaa

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Gen, lol....it's called common sense, how can you miss that.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:47 pm

[quote="Suldaan_JC"]Somaliland had more chance 10 years ago to get Independence then Today... Somaliland has not gone forward for the last 8 years.... we are still at the same spot...[/quote]

a spot called stability and security.

and that my friend is more presious than any recognition.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:51 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Caali gaab empreior misses the point that tigree helped us destroy somalia and can easilly help someone else destroy somaliland.[/quote]

Ethiopia has no interest Of destroying somaliland they need berbera they wanne keep the hawd and reserve people a friend if they dont do that somaliland could easely arm isaaq militha man And the tigray govt knows that so somaliland uu isku duuban is in there interest

and somaliland interest is The sovereignty of Ethiopia, is also we dont want 40 milion oromos to crush our 4 milion population halkooda hana joogaan yaa nugu soo dhaqiin

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:49 am

The only way somaliland gets recognition is if somalia completely disintegrates into 'recognized' fiefdoms and not the current situation where there are some semi autonomous defacto states ie somaliland, puntland etc.

As much as you somalilanders may want special treatment, you aint getting it and you've been told that many times by the international community. Suck it up and let's exhaust every option before we go the balkanization route.

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"]All this will fall in deaf ears. Somalis should thank Majerteen for holding Somaliweyn together. While Ilkoyar sleeping and waking up with Kismayo, while Hawiye are tussling with with themselves, MJs are the only clan who keeps an eye on Eydoors and standing on the way of their recognition. Sahan Galbeed knows what I am talking about[/quote]

first it was if dhulmahante and warseelgalay support sl they will get recognized cos they are standing in there way of recognition lol imikaana it's majiraan jajus xabashia who are stopping sl from getting independence l@@@@l , delusional thinking have no limit . sad.

Suldaan_JC
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suldaan_JC » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:10 am

Cotdaamn, we have new Somaliland warriors taking over somalinet, Cali-Gaab and General-SNM making us look like clowns when it comes to debates...

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 am

[quote="Suldaan_JC"]Cotdaamn, we have new Somaliland warriors taking over somalinet, Cali-Gaab and General-SNM making us look like clowns when it comes to debates...[/quote]

i don't know about qaniiska cali midgaan gaab , but general snm is alright even thou he has negellected his duty of defending magac rerka against beelaha "afka nool ital baranbaro" ee bah tookhweyn and there lies iyo probaganda lately.

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"]eMPERIOR, hawiyuhu ciil bay u qabeen majeerteenka markaas because Galkayo baan Sacadka ku dhamaynay in 1988. Bantuga waxay ahaayeen bantu qori helay and they were killing everybody at sight.
Hada situationka fiiri, ayagii baa madaxa iskula Jira. Kan wax dhacaya waa ayagii, kan daagalamayaa waa ayagii, anigu firimi baan u hayaa. Marka, imagine cawaantaas u somaliland lugu soo fasaxay. loooool[/quote]

who had the last laugh thou ,lool, galkacyo 1991 is in the world records of genocides and massacres , where as 1988 no one remembers.

Suldaan_JC
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suldaan_JC » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:23 am

Wadani: Cali is a warrior when it comes to debates with the rest of somalinetters, but sometime he can be weak...

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:05 am

Lool, WTF r u girls naggin' about?
I make you look like idiots? Loool.

I refute this claim, matter of fact, the likes of me makes your dreaming arses look better. I tell it like it is.

Wadaniweyn, you're almost as funny as Mukhtaar, i usually skip his posts when i see who posted it, adiga your still lucky, i read a couple of lines and move on.

Quit the name calling you sheegato garac.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Emperior and Cali Gaab,

War ina gumeedkaan Wadanisiilweyn maad qabsataan. Maanta dhan waa la mur mayay, cid cid caydana maleh. Garacaan waa hawiye he always gets pissed when I talk shiit about hawiye

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.