Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Postby CoolPoisons » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:38 am

[quote="Heidi_"][quote="CoolPoisons"][quote="garowegal"][quote="CoolPoisons"]sadeboi, U have dhabayacos like gemine07 who have Marehan grandmother and still talk shit. This dog eat internet let these fockers defend themselves.[/quote]

i think you are mistaking gemini with me and i have never bashed no MR on this site let alone any other clan i dont get involved in e- clan wars.[/quote]

^^no gemini, he has Rer Warsame Dini grandmother.[/quote]

Why pick on Gemini when almost every Mx forumer has some Mj blood yet that hasn't stopped them from talking shit?!

F.Y.I. Gemini is a chick.[/quote]

^^I dont have dhabayaco blood. Only Marehans who have dhabayaco blood are the Dinis in somalinet, Mad_Dogg, advo, Qansa, sadeboi.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:40 am

[quote="CoolPoisons"]

^^I dont have dhabayaco blood. Only Marehans who have dhabayaco blood are the Dinis in somalinet, Mad_Dogg, advo, Qansa, sadeboi.[/quote]

I really don't care who has MJ blood, I'm just pointing out that the hate is equal. Don't except people like Gemini to sit aside and watch as crap is being hauled from your people.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:49 am

Too bad they were killed by bomb. It would be much better if all of these coward munaafiqmajerten & love soldiers were beheaded.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:53 am

[quote="Shirib"]King-of-Awdal

A place called Mudug (Galgaduud included) is the problem with Somalia. Every crazy man is from there. All the mooryaan are from there. Their entire culture is qabyaalad and killing. Mudug is to blame. Damn Lamagoodle's.[/quote]

In the 18 century it would hurt me to read this insult of yours.But now your people are powerless,i dont see it as insulting.More like jealousy.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:06 am

[quote="Mr.Wise"][quote="zackabdul"]Kudos to the freedom fighters.

"He said more Somali soldiers are escaping the army, complaining that angry Ethiopians kill them just for being Somalis after they come under insurgent attacks."

How can Somalis like MJ-Pride and Ican support this government?[/quote]

brother Aqoon baa kuugu dhuman MJ`s they will sell dumarkooda hablahooda, diin tooda just to reach the top[/quote]
ader wad is eebeysay.
dabadilif ba la jogay
wa mahay aflaga dado?
mise ninkad la hadleyso
o sida fi'an koola hadlay
don't you know wa dad ka ad aflaga deyneyso?
dabadilif or dabaqoodi
qabiil maleh iyo deen
their stomach ba qabiil iyo deen o ah.
so refrain from insulting qabil somaliyed
qabyalad wa waha somalida halka digay.

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:36 am

[quote="hyperactive"][quote="Mr.Wise"][quote="zackabdul"]Kudos to the freedom fighters.

"He said more Somali soldiers are escaping the army, complaining that angry Ethiopians kill them just for being Somalis after they come under insurgent attacks."

How can Somalis like MJ-Pride and Ican support this government?[/quote]

brother Aqoon baa kuugu dhuman MJ`s they will sell dumarkooda hablahooda, diin tooda just to reach the top[/quote]
ader wad is eebeysay.
dabadilif ba la jogay
wa mahay aflaga dado?
mise ninkad la hadleyso
o sida fi'an koola hadlay
don't you know wa dad ka ad aflaga deyneyso?
dabadilif or dabaqoodi
qabiil maleh iyo deen
their stomach ba qabiil iyo deen o ah.
so refrain from insulting qabil somaliyed
qabyalad wa waha somalida halka digay.[/quote]

^^^Hyper, this people aren't serious about the "diin" nor are they fighting the Ethiopians in this false "Jihad" of theirs...dadku waa undercover qabiilist oo diinta cover ka dhigtaay...

As usual more Somali soldiers were killed here while zero Ethiopian's were killed. One could only wonder who this people are really targeting.

AUN the 12 solders that lost their life's here...I guess there will be more fatherless children running around Somalia.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:38 am

Those who brough ethiopia to somalia deserves to be killed with the worst death: beheading.
Its good that the muqawamah target the tfgfootsoldiers of casho yusuf.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:46 am

[quote="Transformer
^^^Hyper, this people aren't serious about the "diin" nor are they fighting the Ethiopians in this false "Jihad" of theirs...dadku waa undercover qabiilist oo diinta cover ka dhigtaay...

As usual more Somali soldiers were killed here while zero Ethiopian's were killed. One could only wonder who this people are really targeting.

AUN the 12 solders that lost their life's here...I guess there will be more fatherless children running around Somalia.[/quote]
walal i am not talking about who is fighting for who or for what
i don't even want to go there now.
balse anigu against insulting others with no reason
other than pure hate and qabyalad.
i always and will say what i think is correct or haq.
others can agree or not

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.