Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mr.Wise
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Postby Mr.Wise » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Armstrong
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Postby Armstrong » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:55 pm

allahu akbar

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:00 pm

allahu akbar

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Kudos to the freedom fighters.

"He said more Somali soldiers are escaping the army, complaining that angry Ethiopians kill them just for being Somalis after they come under insurgent attacks."

How can Somalis like MJ-Pride and Ican support this government?

Mr.Wise
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr.Wise » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:08 pm

[quote="zackabdul"]Kudos to the freedom fighters.

"He said more Somali soldiers are escaping the army, complaining that angry Ethiopians kill them just for being Somalis after they come under insurgent attacks."

How can Somalis like MJ-Pride and Ican support this government?[/quote]

brother Aqoon baa kuugu dhuman MJ`s they will sell dumarkooda hablahooda, diin tooda just to reach the top

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 pm

^ Fcuk you.. What is a. MJ suppose to do when he hears this sh!t? Stop spreading hate walasha wase.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:11 pm

zack iska maskiin baad tahay.

Mr.Wise
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr.Wise » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:12 pm

[quote="zackabdul"]^ Fcuk you.. What is a. MJ suppose to do when he hears this sh!t? Stop spreading hate walasha wase.[/quote]

walasha ii sheeg meesha ay joogto

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:12 pm

[quote="sadeboi"]zack iska maskiin baad tahay.[/quote]

Wtf you mean by that? I will lay the smack down on you nigga..

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:13 pm

[quote="Mr.Wise"][quote="zackabdul"]Kudos to the freedom fighters.

How can Somalis like MJ-Pride and Ican support this government?[/quote]

brother Aqoon baa kuugu dhuman MJ`s they will sell dumarkooda hablahooda, diin tooda just to reach the top[/quote]

walaahi been maadan sheegin. a mj man will take a razor and shave his moms pupic hair live on national tv if geberal gabre orders him to do so.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:15 pm

zack, lol, i'm scurred.

But anyway,

just so you know, they don't see xabashes their odayaal dhaqmeed said we have no problems with habasho they have a problem with

"brother Aqoon baa kuugu dhuman "MJ`s" they will sell dumarkooda hablahooda, diin tooda just to reach the top"

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:20 pm

sadeboi,

Sometimes I get confused dude. I try to change my attitude since I am strongly against Gaalo in my country, but when I hear people talking shit in coffee shops about Majerten.. makes me want to go to Hobyo and enslave them again.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:27 pm

zackabdul you got to ask yourself couple of questions. Why do i support the mujahidiins? why do i hate the kuffar capturing all of Somalia?

Are you doing this to please people, the answer is no ofcourse.. Is your love for Allah and muslims that made you be the way you are..

So what if few stupid Hawiye mistreat you, are you going to support Kuffar because of them..

Is like those somalis who get mistreated by arabs than they start to hate islam all together..

Your a grown man stick to your principles no matter who haters around you do or say..

In the end your after the truth right?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:27 pm

That Araweelo chick lol....

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:33 pm

[quote="Alchemist"]zackabdul you got to ask yourself couple of questions. Why do i support the mujahidiins? why do i hate the kuffar capturing all of Somalia?

Are you doing this to please people, the answer is no ofcourse.. Is your love for Allah and muslims that made you be the way you are..

So what if few stupid Hawiye mistreat you, are you going to support Kuffar because of them..

Is like those somalis who get mistreated by arabs than they start to hate islam all together..

Your a grown man stick to your principles no matter who haters around you do or say..

In the end your after the truth right?[/quote]

Trust me sxb.. I don't let these people get in my way. In the end of the day, I know what is from wrong.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.