Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Walee kii Dabadhilif Jab

Postby garowegal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:41 pm

[quote="CoolPoisons"]sadeboi, U have dhabayacos like gemine07 who have Marehan grandmother and still talk shit. This dog eat internet let these fockers defend themselves.[/quote]

i think you are mistaking gemini with me and i have never bashed no MR on this site let alone any other clan i dont get involved in e- clan wars.

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:42 pm

garowegal

your too innocent for this forum sis, don't let these idiots get to you.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Rebel lion bro so far i have learned to take what i read on here with a grain of salt. :) This MJ diss season dosent get to me because in real life i have friends from different clans and from all walks of life and we get along preety well.

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:59 pm

garowegal

that's a great attitude sis :). If only more people were like you. Their is a bunch of delusional bunch in this place and one is always tempted to put them in their place, but I'm glad you take the moral high ground.

Dudaaye
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dudaaye » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:24 am

Gamadiid
Majerteen are very different than other Somalis
We need to learn to recognize this enemy. they should not be considered Somalis. They have always and still show animosity towards people who belong to other clans. they were not like everybody else

they started the Somali civil war. and in 1950ties and 60ties politicians of different somali clans did not know about hate and mistrust of each other. majerteens took advantage of a vulnerable innocent Somaali Ha toosto crowds.

majerteen mentality:

Kufaars, Chinese, Africans = Potential Allies

Somalis = an enemy a foe

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:28 am

ok ok we have gone far enough with this hate for beesha MJ, Im gonna be on their side now.

Dudaaye
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dudaaye » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:38 am

I don't consider them Somalis

I consider them The Somali enemy within

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:42 am

why?

How are u any better?

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:44 am

Dudaaye, That is too extreme of a view saxib. I know better than to have such views about a clan some of whose members are related to me. My grandmother is MJ whose name is my password for couple of e-mails I have :)) My Osman mohamud ex-neighbour back in Muqdisho had named one of her sons after me, he now lives in Bosaso. They still keep in touch. I have a first cousin who is Omar Mahamud, Two MJ habaryars who are my mother's first cousins, you are trying to recruit the wrong guy here bro :)) I know better.

PS: If you actually believe what you wrote, and you don't mean to joke around, you are absolutely wrong saxib. Your attitude is the same as the ones that charge all Hawiye to be this or that. I always get comments like "xoolahaa naga dhacdeen soo celi" when I was unable to carry a gun back then or would be entrusted with one. There is prejudice everywhere and yours is among the extreme and baseless.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:47 am

Gamadiid Ur shoes are cute sxb lol

Man ur family is alot like mine.

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:55 am

Advo, Somali shoes man :)) I bought them from the somali mall last year for 20 dollars.

With regards to my family, they are too diverse.
Last edited by Gamadid. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dudaaye
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dudaaye » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:56 am

My grandmother is Majerteen too!!

but, there is mistrust between my family members and hate, I blame my grandmother's offspring. but we know their gene is cursed

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:03 am

^ So her blood is in you yet you think her clan is not a somali and must be dealt with as such? Does that make sense to you bro? Also, if she is cursed, logic would dictate you are cursed as well :))

Did you support the ICU?

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:07 am

Gamadiid, looool, talk about being diverse.....aniga both ayeeyos are MJ, omar maxamuud and bicidyaan, I have leelkase brother, my sis about to marry an OG, my habargidir cousin was introduce to me in a wedding couple of years back by my friend, funny shid, I have first cousins from dhulbahante, Warsengali (man she's a dyme), Issaq, Gedabursi, some other Dirs, Hawiya and so on, so it's pointless to hate atleast from my perspective on people who u consider family. loool

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:10 am

^ yea saxib, and I deleted the personal info I wrote, glad you have read it before I deleted :)) You know why I have a long feet now :))

me and you represent real somalis. We are related to everybody out there.
Last edited by Gamadid. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.