Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Love Girls, Girls, Girls

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abdi-G

I Love Girls, Girls, Girls

Postby Abdi-G » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:03 pm

In a man's world, two things matter: Money&Girls. Thats all that keeps us busy lool. Girls are the most complex of the two.......and dont go near love lool.

Its better to love a couple of girls, go with them at the same time, instead of giving all your love and time to 1 girl...because lets be reallll...girls dont appreciate what they got, and if a guy gives them all they dont return it......but if the guy keeps his distance does his thing suddenly she will be all over him. The same with relationships....girls want the guy to be disinterested, not 100% caring, busy with other things most of the time instead of with her.......cuz that makes it for them exciting insteadf of a man that gives them all :lol:

My 2-cents

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I Love Girls, Girls, Girls

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Abdi-G

Postby Abdi-G » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:12 pm

:?

Thats how we think about women...............confusing beings.

One time they want the romantic, all-caring, 100% into her, loving etc guy........once they have such a man...it gets boring for them lol.

They want the man that doesn;t give it all too soon...but keeps it exciting, has this attidute of: i like you but not love u (at least I dont say it explcitly :lol: )

Thats why my philosopy is: Love Girls Girls Girls.........but never ONE girl.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

So according to you If you make a girl jealous she will love you more :? :? :? :?

Abdi-G

Postby Abdi-G » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:23 pm

not jealous perse....but if u appear to be a busy man, let her call u instead of u calling her...appear to be vague never tell her much about your life, and not too much words like i love u etc etc...appear to love her without saying it...but also appear to be busy, let her worry about ''what you're doing, with who your talking, where you're chilling etc''

thats better strategy then the man that tells her often I love u,,,calls her everyday...tells much of his life to her, like details etc...talks too much with her, shows he cares about her..etc etc etc.

Such ''nice men'' bust their game....and lets be honest women like to play games lol

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:32 pm

And the point of ur little game is :? ...why do you play with their emotions like that?.. :?

If you are not interested of the girl and dont want any future with her...Why do you waste her valuable time? :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.