Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dubai's Prince Buys $2.7 Million Camel !!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dubai's Prince Buys $2.7 Million Camel !!!!!!

Postby SummerRain » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:09 pm

I never had Camel meat..but caano geel is YUMMIE.

Hey, have you ever had calooley? We once got it from that holyland store in NE Mpls and it was YUM too. :lol:

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:10 pm

FAH1223 wrote:Somalia has 14 million camels.

It's just a matter of time before Somalia becomes a sex tourist destination for Arabs. :down: :arrow:

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Stupid Carabs :down:

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Ismahan123 wrote:I never had Camel meat..but caano geel is YUMMIE.

Hey, have you ever had calooley? We once got it from that holyland store in NE Mpls and it was YUM too. :lol:

Where did you buy the camel milk from? eww, I feel like throwing up walaahi. Never tasted camel milk in my life. Calooley?lool do you know that they sell goat nails and ears at the same store. Might as well get it if you buy Calooleey. oooooc :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :down: :mrgreen:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:25 pm

MJ-Pride wrote:
Ismahan123 wrote:I never had Camel meat..but caano geel is YUMMIE.

Where did you buy the camel milk from? eww, I feel like throwing up walaahi. Never tasted camel milk in my life. Calooley?lool do you know that they sell goat nails and ears at the same store. Might as well get it if you buy Calooleey. oooooc :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :down: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EWWWWWWWWWW@nails and ears. YUK. I know they even sell goat tongues,testicles and eye balls :shock: Carabta ma naxaanyahan wallahi. Lakin calooleey made with baasbaas, some diced tomatoes is Yummie. :lol:

As for the Camel milk, I had it couple of years ago on a trip to Somalia. :D Seriously is so good especially when its "Gaaroor", I think thats what its called b/c it tastes kinda sour. If you have it with soor and its the best too. :lol:

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 pm

2.7 Million could feed a couple thousand starving Somalis :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.